It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Trump: STUPID Americans!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I had a dream a few months before the election, I was thinking about putting it in here but didn't bother. Very surreal.

Basically I was hired as Trump's personal bodyguard after he won the election, trying to protect the man was a nightmare and my team were always pissed off that he wouldn't use Air Force One, considered him wreckless.

Anyways a lot went on but the biggest part I remember was his plane was painted black and Trump on the side was blood red, it looked pretty cool tbh. I had to protect him from a terrorist hijacking while the plane was on the ground, the plane on the inside was cool too until bodies and grenades started flying about.

Crazy dream, you just reminded me of it.

See what I mean?

Now THAT was a dream!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScreamingNinjas
Liberal Nightmares lol

Thats funny
i'm not a liberal lol

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

First time here?

Probably gonna be my last

Or I should have just left the president name out.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Hey old friend. Interesting dream.

A couple of years ago I had a big vivid shamanic dream about trump. They told me not to tell anyone about it.

So I won't.

Merry Xmas

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What I don't understand is how Trump is going to make this country great again when it is already the greatest country in the world.

I think most Democrats are happy with Obama and got pretty much everything they expected. Closing gitmo and returning to Constitutional law would have been nice. But with the Republicans in Congress determined to make Obama a failure I thought he did okay.

Trump, on the other hand, is really going to be disappointing to Republicans. Unless the Republicans make abortion illegal in the first month I would claim the Trump presidency is most likely going to be a failure in terms what is important to rank and file Republicans.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Hey old friend. Interesting dream.

A couple of years ago I had a big vivid shamanic dream about trump. They told me not to tell anyone about it.

So I won't.

Merry Xmas

Interesting you say that. I don't think I was supposed to share this either.

At the end of the dream I thought if I should share the breaking news on ATS. I thought I was awake, but still dreaming. The answer came back no. Then I woke up and debated whether to share the dream.

Funny thing is, all I asked was for my neck to get some touch-healing.

I don't obey the rules anymore. Nice guys finish last, NB finishes..never.

My neck feels better though.

edit on 24-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Keep dreaming of your Hillary,if I had a dream of her be called a nitemare,Trump is president,and liberals still making crap up,what else is new

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Keep dreaming of your Hillary,if I had a dream of her be called a nitemare,Trump is president,and liberals still making crap up,what else is new

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: burgerbuddy

First time here?

Probably gonna be my last

Or I should have just left the president name out.

Well it did get me to look.

But it was more your name as the Op.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Being trapped on this one thread forever would be My nightmare.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Liberal Nightmares lol

Thats funny
i'm not a liberal lol

That makes it even funnier.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
LULZ at everybody turning this into a "HA HA liberal can't get over the election!"

For the record. I don't align politically. If I had to choose, I would have backed Trump. This is not a liberal nightterror.

This was a particularly weird dream I had and felt like sharing. It did seem like a bad omen of sorts.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Oldtimer2

Being trapped on this one thread forever would be My nightmare.

You're not trapped here. You chose to post here. You created your nightmare! Buahaha

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I didn't insult you.

I actually spent 25 min figuring out symbolism and wondering what it might mean.

By the way, I had a weird dream a few nights ago, I ate soap and was trying to spit it out, was very gross lol

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I didn't insult you.

I actually spent 25 min figuring out symbolism and wondering what it might mean.

By the way, I had a weird dream a few nights ago, I ate soap and was trying to spit it out, was very gross lol

I think your interpretation was excellent. It made a lot of sense to me, and did help bring some focus into its relevance.

I am looking at this dream as some kind of bad omen for the upcoming year(s).

I have been feeling it lately, that even darker energies are ahead for us..but nothing lasts forever, even bad times.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Do you dislike or distrust Trump before this Dream?
Do you feel like you remained too silent throughout this election cycle?

Do you see any of yourself in Trump, because Trump could be you actually. Though it does seem that Trump might in this actually represent Trump and your reactions/feelings about him.

I don't think the dream had anything to do with Trump himself, but more like he's a figurehead for TPTB. I failed to make this point in my OP. I forget sometimes that people take dreams too literal.

I think the popcorn was a symbol for greed; a hunger that's never satisfied...this is what feeds those who control.

I just thought of this but think of what creamed corn symbolized in Twin Peaks, it's a symbolic way for evil to get sustenance.

I do feel like there may be a deception around the corner though. I do think we're all in for a bit of a shock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join