It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ash vs evil dead, American horror story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hi!

So.... how bad was the latest season of american horror story? I enjoyed watching the first ones, but i could not watch the last episodes, because it was so bad, terrible acting, just awful, in every possible way..

And Ash vs evil dead, i mean its a great show and all, Bruce Campbell frigging rocks, BUT, the ending sucks sooooo haard! It was so stupid, and the person responsible for it, is a total amateur, and should quit his job, and sell hot dogs or something instead..

You know, it was not supposed to end like that, the whole season was about Kelly, and it should have ended in the revelation, that she is the daughter of Ash, and that was a great idea, they should have gone with that.

I am afraid of what monstrosities they are planning to ruin season 3.

Shoot first, think never!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

One thing I noticed in the second season of Ash is the bad music. They used great classic songs in the first one.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I so agree it was such a down fall from Hotel which was awesome.
It was horrible we though the plot was weird and didn't hold our attention
it could have gone so many different ways and it would have been a great season, but it felt disconnected
the actors sucked the ending was such a disaster. I really miss Jessica Lange she adds so much.. such a brilliant
actress and I am so sick
of seeing Sarah Paulson she lost me with the last season. Oh well there is always season 7.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

American horror story started out very strong this season.

The mix of reality docudrama was a bit odd at first. But coalesced nicely into some really creepy scary stuff.

But once they brought it back to reality in the second half. It just sucked. The writing felt rushed. Almost as if the writer quit half way through and they brought in someone else.

A big let down.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

i didnt like the ending.

but Ash against Evil is the better show i think.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
Hi!

So.... how bad was the latest season of american horror story? I enjoyed watching the first ones, but i could not watch the last episodes, because it was so bad, terrible acting, just awful, in every possible way..

And Ash vs evil dead, i mean its a great show and all, Bruce Campbell frigging rocks, BUT, the ending sucks sooooo haard! It was so stupid, and the person responsible for it, is a total amateur, and should quit his job, and sell hot dogs or something instead..

You know, it was not supposed to end like that, the whole season was about Kelly, and it should have ended in the revelation, that she is the daughter of Ash, and that was a great idea, they should have gone with that.

I am afraid of what monstrosities they are planning to ruin season 3.

Shoot first, think never!

Personally I really enjoyed Roanoke! I thought it was different for AHS an I like that they tried to change it up a bit! Although I think Ryan Murphy has backed himself into a corner by stating that all the seasons are connected as now he will have to follow through on that and I can't see how it will work... but hey I enjoy AHS for what it is.... though I miss Jessica Lange.

Ash VS Evil Dead was hilarious, silly and fun! Nothing more, nothing less. I enjoyed it

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
They really jumped the shark with this last season of AHS... It was almost unwatchable.... I really liked the past seasons.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
They really jumped the shark with this last season of AHS... It was almost unwatchable.... I really liked the past seasons.

Disagree

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So.... how bad was the latest season of american horror story?

My entire family felt the same. They could never wait to see each new episode...until this season. Then it was like, eh, record it, I might watch it....

Disagree

Free country, you're allowed to be wrong...

new topics

top topics

join