It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed : Anis Amri Shot Dead in Milan Shootout

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I'm not arguing for the killing of the suspect but can understand why it would happen , I'd rather see him dead than one or more of the police officers who were just doing there job.
I don't see a conspiracy here just a predictable event in the run up to a Christian festival.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: SprocketUK

Sounds like something ISIS would do. From my perspective, both "sides" seem to enjoy that stuff.

Well, it would negate the tenuous promise of 72 virgins or some such that these fools have their heads filled with.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

I'm glad they got the guy, and he forced them to dispatch justice with lead. IF he had any involvement with the attack.

I guess we will never have a chance to ask him now. The authorities will have the final word cause he's dead. If he shot at them, then of course I understand they had to return fire and neutralize the immediate threat before worrying about things like questioning him. I just wonder though, do the police wear body cameras there? Will we be able to see that he for sure fired at them, or at least, fired first? 3am, there's not a lot of people out at that time. I'm guessing there will be no witnesses to corroborate this story.

Maybe there is some evidence I did not notice? In that case, I apologize. Hid ID found at the scene isn't proof. If I was committing a crime like that, I would leave someone else's ID just to throw them off my trail and give me extra time to escape. But, maybe this man was caught on camera and it's unmistakable that it really is him, I don't know... It would have been nice to be able to interrogate him, but, these things happen. Maybe if he was a mind control victim, he was programmed to "self terminate" by firing on police officers in an obvious no-win situation, with a puny pistol. Or, maybe he was just yet another deranged person... sure seems to be a lot of them lately, in the past 5 or more years. Makes a very easily believable story for the public, too... he did something "crazy", so he must have been "crazy". Seals everything up nice and neatly with a pretty little bow on top. No further questions need be asked. He was crazy, that's all there is to it. So there is no real way to solve this problem in our society. Crazy people doing crazy things is just something that happens from time to time, and there is nothing we can do about it...

Maybe we will get lucky and our government will come up with some kind of a solution to this mess...

This incident will probably just go down in the history books as yet another incident where we never have any way of truly knowing what actually happened. We just have to take somebody's word for it, and that's that. Just imagine though, how nice it would be, to live in a world where our media, governments, police, intelligence agencies, military, politicians, corporations, doctors, scientists, and all authority figures of any type, were NOT caught lying so many times in the past about everything from the most trivial things, to matters of utmost importance...?

Imagine that we could actually trust what they tell us, all the time, and have no reason to question it. What kind of Twilight Zone universe That would be, eh!? It has forced many of us to think critically, so, I guess that's kind of a good thing? Somehow I don't feel like we should be thanking them for that little favor of benevolence though...

I guess, this way, when/if aliens come down to Earth, it could save us from believing them right away without proof. Maybe this conditioning to think critically will save the human race one day! LoL!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
Latest report says no ID but fingerprints have confirmed . French train ticket in possession.
3 am routine car stop in North Milan Italy, he pulled a pistol shot one policeman and was taken out. ( From the interior ministry press conference )

twitter.com...

there would not be ID he left ID in the lorry remember mate?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Because a Muslim terrorist who enthusiastically pledged loyalty to Isis and vowed to "slaughter infidels like pigs" in the name of Islam would never do such a horrible thing?

He would never shout "Allah ackbar" while performing his Islamic duty to "kill infidels wherever he find them"?

This denial from Muslim terrorist enablers/sympathizers is surreal.
edit on 23-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

(post by EXPOSETHEFED removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join