It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed : Anis Amri Shot Dead in Milan Shootout

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

So the agenda is to make Germany look stupid and incompetent?

The authorities are under fire for letting this guy slip through the gaping holes, and rightly so, so who's agenda is this that made it so neat...apart from the guy wrongly arrested...and the truck driver fighting back...

edit on 23/12/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This really just doesn't make sense to me. My BS detector won't pipe down.

When has a suspect/participant in a terror attack been tracked down so quickly across international borders?

And when has a terror suspect left his ID at the scene?

Furthermore, if they supposedly had this much info on the guy, why haven't they captured more in this cell?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
if my parents named me anus, I'd be angry too

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Thankfully someone else does. The rhetoric is getting absurd.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

the first thing that came to my mind is that the guy they arrested was probably the real driver but since among the chaos no one was able to make a positive ID except the man chasing the pakistani guy, the police could easily let him go and say it was this made up Amri guy.

This is all bogus BS and i dont think any sane person can take this at face value.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I trully believe this is a setup.

Also every time it is a alcoholc crack head with lot of criminal records.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: StoutBroux

So the agenda is to make Germany look stupid and incompetent?

The authorities are under fire for letting this guy slip through the gaping holes, and rightly so, so who's agenda is this that made it so neat...apart from the guy wrongly arrested...and the truck driver fighting back...

Well if the shoe fits.... But it is Merkel's policy to be specific. We have the same in this country.

Stupid and incompetent that is. Is that an "agenda"?
edit on 23-12-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Dead men can't talk.

...just sayin'!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
I trully believe this is a setup.

Also every time it is a alcoholc crack head with lot of criminal records.

Go figure, a criminal comitting criminal acts..

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

When has a suspect/participant in a terror attack been tracked down so quickly across international borders?

He wasn't tracked down , it was believed he may still have been in Germany plus there was a supposed sighting of him in Denmark , he was discovered by chance by an alert police officer.

Furthermore, if they supposedly had this much info on the guy, why haven't they captured more in this cell?

Because It isn't as easy as they make it look on TV and Europe is a big place , this will play out over the coming days and weeks.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Another one that pledged allegiance to ISIS. The common theme worldwide is a call to serve this Caliphate, so confronting it with the full force of the Free World should be top priority not pretending it isn't there or treating it like some JV team with Obama's failed policies. Obama has proved to be on the JV team, now that he will be gone in a few days the big boys will be stepping up to the plate. UN policies that help spread jihad around the globe with paid for immigration also need to be stopped. Young military aged Islamic men being Trojan horsed around the globe is no laughing matter.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The most wanted man in Europe is able to cross two borders--first into France and then into Italy--unimpeded? I'll have to think about that....

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
The most wanted man in Europe is able to cross two borders--first into France and then into Italy--unimpeded? I'll have to think about that....

Don't forget, he was on a terror watch list.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

We in the UK thought about it and decided it wasn't a good idea , it's called the Schengen agreement and allows border free travel across Europe.
Slowly borders are coming back since the migration crisis and situations such as this.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

It´s the same like with Abdeslam/Paris attacks, who travelled thorugh whole europe, was not to find for weeks, although the security forces raided whole Molenbeek, where he lived in a cellar at that time, went to the barber and things like this.

But attention to the route Anis A took, through F R A N C E!

And France is in STATE OF EMERGENCY, the most west european big brother state atm, because of "anti-terror-measures".
France is the last country where something like this has to be possible at the moment.
But, "flops, failures and fumbles", you know...

It looks like they opened a corridor for him, otherwise this is not to explain, the same story again and again, with the same anti-freedom, anti-democracy, anti-citizen outcome again and again...

edit on 23 12 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Ah the old shootout routine. Like in Boston and San Bernardino. Dead men tell no tales.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Dead men tell no tales.

That's true but they can't make anymore dead men , women and children either.
Of course it would be better to capture him alive but he'd already shot and injured a policeman , it's easy to criticise from a position of safety but those at the scene did what they needed to to to end the situation without further loss of innocent life.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
They always kill the terrorist.

So, the terrorist can't talk.

This basically shows, they know more than the terrorist, and don't need any info the terrorist might have.

The terrorist is just a patsy in the game.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: DerBeobachter

As predicted from many of us "conspiracy nuts"! Maybe we should work with a crystal ball on a fairy?

Finally rich! And then we should overtake the V-Men suicide-squad with real mutant superhero powers.

I'm sick of this state terror crap. Greater good of Total War jobwonder or not, buck 'em!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Right, let me be a bit more objective. The pattern is there, attack, search, then shoot. The question is why?

Yes these bad MFs must die, but that just justifies in the eyes of the terrorist the need for more killings.
Plus we loose the ability to trace back information about who sponsored the attack, crippling our ability to thwart other attacks. It's a sad cycle

Also on the conspiracy side of things, this pattern keeps the false flags flying.

I hate being objective I sometimes miss the obvious. My condolences to the family's of the victims, I pray that somehow events like these will stop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join