It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed : Anis Amri Shot Dead in Milan Shootout

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The report comes from an unnamed security source , an unplanned news conference is expected shortly from Italian interior minister.

man matching the description of the man suspected of killing 12 people with a truck at a Berlin Christmas market has reportedly been shot dead in Milan. Reuters reported that 24-year-old suspect, Anis Amri had been shot dead in a shootout, according to security sources.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now being reported by Italian news agency.

Rome, December 23 - Anis Amri, the man suspected of Monday's attack on a Christmas market in Berlin, was killed in a shootout in Milan on Friday, various investigative sources said.
www.ansa.it...

Reports that Amri Shot and wounded an Italian police officer after being stopped and asked for ID at 3am local time this morning.
News conference shortly.

Italian interior minister has just confirmed Amri has been killed.

Video from the scene.

edit on 23-12-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Wonder what kind of ID he carried this time

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
did you see that glowing review the Washington Post did of this guy? What a mess American media is, good riddance to bad rubbish.
edit on 23-12-2016 by M0RSTR0UD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Latest report says no ID but fingerprints have confirmed . French train ticket in possession.
3 am routine car stop in North Milan Italy, he pulled a pistol shot one policeman and was taken out. ( From the interior ministry press conference )

twitter.com...
edit on 23 12 2016 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

He conveniently dropped his ID in Germany at the scene. Like a pro.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
As predicted from many of us "conspiracy nuts"!
Maybe we should work with a crystal ball on a fairy?

How suitable....
One day before christmas, we all are save again.
Ah, and irrefutable evidence(we have to believe to):

Short before he died, he shouted allegedly Allahu Akbar...

And don´t forget, Germany and Italy are known for their involvement in NATO/Gladio...

edit on 23 12 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Short before he died, he shouted allegedly Allahu Akbar...

And don´t forget, Germany and Italy are known for their involvement in NATO/Gladio...

If I remember correctly from terrorist training....step 4; Shout "Allahu Akbar" Clearly and repeatedly to solidify the cause.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
Latest report says no ID but fingerprints have confirmed .

twitter.com...

That made me laugh a bit:
Latest reports....on Twitter....

Evidence like identification documents, fingerprints, reported on Twitter, the most "not fake news" portal after Facebook.
That fits....

edit on 23 12 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Why did they conveniently arrest the wrong guy first?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
Every script has a turn around. /sarc

I believe the law enforcement were fully in the belief that they had the perpetrator and were organically acting in the public's best interests. Turns out they were mistaken, it happens.

But overall I think this narrative stinks. I haven't identified the cause but it does stink to me.

ETA; I'm glad they got the guy, and he forced them to dispatch justice with lead. IF he had any involvement with the attack.
edit on 12/23/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Getting the news about this here in France too but still breaking :

www.france24.com...

To the OP : What do you expect... do you wish for the law enforcment authorities to just stand there and be shot at or for the suspected terrorist to be "neutralised"?...

Neutralising meaning either shot dead or at least shot in a non life threatening fashion sn order he/she can be "cough" questioned or buried before disappearing into the realms of MSM and the sheep that follow? (You will hear no more around spring time as MSM will have other things to wash peoples minds with...)

Shame that this militant cannot be thrown in a pit full of festering pig swill and left to rot... as all those militants should spend the rest of their eternities...

Sadly
edit on 23-12-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Something went wrong with editing?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
He is dead several minutes, and the remote controlled big brother representatives push their agenda:
"We need more laws, we have to strengthen the laws. "This and that" mustn´t be, only because of data protection, because of secret services that have to work with technics and laws like before 50 years..."
And all that typical jabbering...

Who will get the most christmas presents this year?

Our cute, little... Big Brother!

Such a coincidence...
But at least the reason for the flood of presents this year is dead and can´t talk anymore.
But tbh, this script gets boring, please change the screenwriter, dear Big Brother!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

IF he had any involvement with the attack

They have the gun he used in this incident so if that matches ballistics from the weapon used to kill the Polish truck driver he is the man they're looking for.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It's stated he had 6 different ID's. He however conveniently, left his cell phone and identity papers underneath the drivers seat which were miraculously recovered after hours of searching. I can't figure out how Germany failed on so many counts of not enough evidence. This is just too neat.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

IF he had any involvement with the attack

They have the gun he used in this incident so if that matches ballistics from the weapon used to kill the Polish truck driver he is the man they're looking for.

Meh, either way, they killed the douche who shot at them.

But hopefully it's the perp.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Great!
I just want more than the dropped ID, Anyone can drop anyone's ID. But if the ballistics of his gun tonight match the dead guy in the truck..BINGO!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
His body should be boiled in pig urine until there's nothing left.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Sounds like something ISIS would do. From my perspective, both "sides" seem to enjoy that stuff.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Sounds kinda nasty to me, actually...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
So, the guy is stopped and asked for his papers. The guy realises he's left them in the cab of the truck, so decides to pull a gun instead.

Bang, Bang, the policeman shot him down.

Let's hope the German authorities know of associates, because it is too late to interrogate him now.

How did he manage to get into Italy without papers? Oh yeah, the Schengen Agreement. The whole of Europe on a state of alert, due to the threats from these Terrorist groups, but Schengen must remain.
edit on 23/12/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join