It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember that black church that got torched?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Not when race is brought into it.

It's like we are forced to pretend that incidents like this aren't faked constantly by "minorities".

It is ALWAYS supposed to be seen as "The Evil White Man is ALWAYS Wrong".

Which-if you look at the reality of murder/crime rates-it is almost always not the case.

When such a small percentage kill so many-they stop being the "victim".
edit on 21-12-2016 by angryproctologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
and his last name is McClinton how ironic is that?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

LOL I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THAT!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well yea, it's offensive.

Christian Churches are offensive
Pastor who dont condone gay marrage is offensive
Yard ornaments of Jesus in manger is offensive
Happy Holidays is offensive
Merry Christmas is offensive
White Christian family show is offensive

It's all offensive until we no longer identity we are black or brown, but we are all beige.

It's all offensive until we can't identify male or female, but 97 different genders.

It's offensive that man and woman conceive child, the natural way.

It's offensive to say proud of heritage.

It's offensive to say don't burn flag.

It's all offensive until we're all "its" and "theys" and lions, and foxes, and elephants, or babies.

It's offensive to disagree with Man Boy Love (NAMBLA)

It's offensive to say homosexuality and pedophilia or being a spud or a furry isn't a birth defect.

It's all offensive. That is liberal ideology.

Conservative ideology is find gay pastor to wed you, or changing channel of don't like Christianity or Christmas, it's looking the other way when can't get your way all the time.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist
When such a small percentage kill so many-they stop being the "victim".

Again, it would behoove one to remember the number of fallen in wars instigated by a very small percentage of humans and other such crime that always goes unpunished.

I'm white and I don't think I'm any more evil than any other person because of my race. I also don't think minorities are evil because of their race. Do you?

It's unhelpful to push this narrative, whether it be the media pushing it or us pushing back. It's another form of delusion. And it gets annoying when people try to use it to show they are morally superior to others, as OP tried to do. But I don't get anywhere in these kinds of threads so.. have at it people.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonopolis

Where in your wall of nonsensical text does it explain the fact that the hands that commit the most murder in the U.S. are not white-but at the same time the whites can only be blamed?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Not unless Obama was having kids at 10.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

He was hitting the strip clubs at around 15,but yeah,I guess you are right.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree entirely...its like crying wolf sooner or later a real crime may occur and people will just shrug and cry hoax. This kind of incident affects racial tensions. Trouble is, where there's one proven hoax there's 2 and then 3 and so on and it helps no-one to make up such rubbish

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Completely agree. Myself and most people I know (mostly conservatives) walk through life trying to keep our head down. If we see something offensive, we look the other way. We change the channel. We walk out of the store. Life it too short to be angry all the time. I troll a lot online, but that's just my online persona. IRL I'm no bark, no bite.

But liberals? You have BLM, you have this guy in the news who just shot a postal worker in NY who looked like Donald Trump. You have gays suing Christian bakeries and flower shops, you have an abortion doctor charging protesters with a knife. It's insane. The left needs to get out of this mentality of looking for problems, and creating them if they can't find any.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

What? 15? Huh?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: olaru12
Have anyother links other than WND?

How does the AP work for ya?

Mississippi church member charged in 'Vote Trump' arson

Thank you for the source, WND is not the most reliable one out there.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wow those Trump supporters are so.... Oh wait... Wait a minute...

What pushes people to do things like this, i dont know.
... And yes, everyone does it. Just varying degrees.
Olympians do it, cops do it, gays do it on their gay wedding cakes...
What a weird sentiment

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

Completely agree. Myself and most people I know (mostly conservatives) walk through life trying to keep our head down. If we see something offensive, we look the other way. We change the channel. We walk out of the store. Life it too short to be angry all the time. I troll a lot online, but that's just my online persona. IRL I'm no bark, no bite.

But liberals? You have BLM, you have this guy in the news who just shot a postal worker in NY who looked like Donald Trump. You have gays suing Christian bakeries and flower shops, you have an abortion doctor charging protesters with a knife. It's insane. The left needs to get out of this mentality of looking for problems, and creating them if they can't find any.

And you conservatives have people beat and hang a gay guy on a fence (Matthew Shepherd), one that shoots a Doctor who performs abortions while he is at church (George Tiller), another who tries to blow up an abortion clinic (nutjob in colorado springs), one that walks into a prayer meeting and shoots nine people dead because they are black (Dylan Roof). Do you really want to play this game?
edit on 12/21/2016 by BubbaJoe because: needed to

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

I had an inkling some high up in the Church did this when the story broke.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

www.thecollegefix.com...

Racist Facebook messages posted by student himself – November 2014

A University of Chicago student admitted to posting racist and violent messages against himself on his Facebook page after claiming his account was hacked. The elaborate hoax was an attempt to shame the school into making policy changes addressing race on campus.

The con artist, Derek Caquelin, initially said that a group known as the UChicago Electronic Army was responsible for hacking his account. Caquelin claimed that the hackers were seeking retaliation for his online complaints about offensive Halloween costumes.

He eventually confessed to the hoax – which prompted a federal investigation – on his Facebook page. But it didn’t stop more than 400 of the school’s students from signing a petition demanding the university make tangible policy changes to “address the culture of racial intolerance at the University of Chicago.”

‘White Only’ and ‘Colored’ signs publicity stunt – August 2014

In an effort to “make a point” about social injustice, a student at Sweet Briar College in Virginia hung signs on doors and water fountains in a dormitory reading “White Only” and “Colored.”

The interim president of the all-female liberal arts college, James Jones, tried to spin the stunt into a teachable moment.

In an announcement to the Sweet Briar community, Jones noted that the previous night the community had watched the play Sweet Remembrance, which depicts “a racially divided world view.” The president speculated: “Someone, moved by the play, sought to use the old, abusive words to remind us that while such terms were part of the historical past, some of the emotions lurking behind the words might still linger in a few.”

The vandal emailed Jones explaining the hoax, writing that her mission was to show that “words can still have an extreme impact.”

In a response email, Jones asked that the student turn herself in, but noted that her hoax was “well intentioned.”

Yes...of course it was..
That explains that it took a police investigation to find out that they did it themselves..

The hangman graffiti – March 2014

Police determined that a Grand Valley State University student who found racist graffiti on her dorm room whiteboard was the same person who drew it.

The drawings consisted of a hangman surrounded by the words “black bitch die” and “# black history month.”

Transgender student tasked with responding to bias creates it – November 2013

After two Vassar College students claimed they were victims of a series of hateful messages posted on students’ residences, the messages were revealed to be a hoax perpetrated by the two students themselves.

The messages included “Avoid Being Bitches,” “# Niggers,” and “Hey Tranny. Know Your Place.”

One of the students, Genesis Hernandez, identifies as transgender and was a member of the school’s Bias Incident Response Team. Hernandez and the fellow hoax perpetrator withdrew from the school after the hoax was uncovered.

“It is our unfortunate duty to report that two Vassar students have admitted responsibility for creating a number of recent bias and hate-speech messages in public spaces on campus,” Vassar President Catherine Hill wrote in an email announcement. “They also falsely reported these as anonymous messages. Sadly, our community has been deeply hurt by these actions.”

Wyoming student threatens to rape herself – April 2013

An anonymous posting was made to a Facebook page called “UW Crushes,” which appeared to sexually harass a University of Wyoming student named Meghan Lanker-Simons.

“I want to hatef*k Meg Lanker Simons so hard,” the message read. “That chick runs her liberal mouth all the time and doesn’t care who knows it. I think its so hot and makes me angry. One night with me and shes gonna be a good Republican bitch.”

Students, faculty and community spoke about rape culture and the role of social media in society at a rally on UW’s campus after the post appeared.

There was only one problem: Lanker-Simons was the author of the post, police determined. She was charged with interference with a police investigation. Police collected “substantial evidence” showing the post was made from Lanker-Simons’ personal computer while it was in her possession.

Really i could span this over a couple of pages there are so many of these cases that have been caught. I have a few different tabs open but there is more then enough in just that one link.

Now if there is so much racism and if we live in as they claim "rape culture" you have to wonder why they need to create false evidence for it and pretend that it is there. All these claims are faked and they bring nothing but destruction.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

And you conservatives have people beat and hang a gay guy on a fence (Matthew Shepherd), one that shoots a Doctor who performs abortions while he is at church (George Tiller), another who tries to blow up an abortion clinic (nutjob in colorado springs), one that walks into a prayer meeting and shoots nine people dead because they are black (Dylan Roof). Do you really want to play this game?

Ill play.
Conservatives can be both left or right or centrist. Conservatives can be fiscally conservatives and social liberals. Conservatives can be religious or not. Conservatives can be Democrats or Republicans.

Youre not playing this game very well.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Is anyone actually surprised? We aren't a hateful bunch.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Have anyother links other than WND?

No, and I don't need to. WND is just fine.

I suppose you think CNN is real news?

Why yes most people do that know the difference between fake news and actual journalistic sources.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Ill play.
Conservatives can be both left or right or centrist. Conservatives can be fiscally conservatives and social liberals. Conservatives can be religious or not. Conservatives can be Democrats or Republicans.

Youre not playing this game very well.

Liberals can be all of the above as well, I think I play the game very well, someone calls names, I point the finger back at them. I am tired of the broad brush being used to paint all that those you disagree with. Common sense would tell me that we have more in common than not.

Americans need to find some common sense answers to some serious questions, or this division will continue.

What I find interesting is that you were not the one I quoted or responded to, but you felt the need to defend your "side", I would imagine that SJW and snowflake will not be far behind.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join