It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Propane Dealer With The Anti-Trump Message? He Is Not Licensed To Sell Fuel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This just proves that you should try to keep politics out of your business dealings. When you invite a huge spotlight on your business, you better have all of your paperwork in order.

www.pressherald.com...

Michael Turner, who said he would not sell fuel to anyone who voted for President-elect Donald Trump, has not been licensed since 2012.

SKOWHEGAN — A local propane dealer who said in a recent message that he won’t sell to anyone who voted for President-elect Donald Trump is not currently licensed to sell fuel, state officials said this week.

Michael Turner, who operates Turner LP Gas Service on Canaan Road, left a message for would-be customers on his company’s voicemail, saying “If you voted for Donald Trump for President, I will no longer be delivering your gas, please find someone else.” That message was left on Friday, when temperatures were bitterly cold. The message goes on to say that the cost of gas remains $110 a bottle, with payment due on delivery.

Turner is not licensed to sell gas, and according to the Maine Fuel Board Turner’s propane license expired in 2012. Turner had two licenses, one for delivery and the other for dispensing, which expired in 2012 and 2014, respectively. The board became aware of the issue after the news of Turner’s message was reported by the Portland Press Herald late last week.

According to records with the Maine Fuel Board, Turner was first licensed to sell propane in 1998. A representative from the board said they are aware Turner’s license expired, and said it is illegal to operate without a license.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Haha.....hahaha........hahahahaha!

That is all.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey no one said leftists were the brightest bunch. Another example.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
But has He paid His taxes the last 19 years...?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well I did just read a thread on how liberals are less tolerant than those on the right.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
What a hilarious development.

It fits the mold of the anti-Trump and pro-Hillary syndrome as well. Preach a holier than thou attitude while themselves being non-compliant with everyday rules and common sense, which is what Hillary represents, because they are above everyone else.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

That particular man was just stupid to being attention to himself. He does not represent the Left as a whole, that is not a logical statement.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Now it all adds up doesn't it.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That particular man was just stupid to being attention to himself. He does not represent the Left as a whole, that is not a logical statement.

And yet this is exactly what you do with conservatives time and time again here on ATS: paint with a very broad brush.

Maybe heed your own words here? Just food for thought.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The far left is emotional, and illogical. Pure foolishness. Threats to punish and kill elderly people in their homes. A slow death by freezing. Is there a difference between having Jihadi John slit your throat quick, and Hillarys boy freezing you?

Try, convict, Firing squad

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
lol

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Youre correct

This man (although doing so illegally) had a job, he is not a good representation of those who usually protest against Trump

However the idiocy and illogicality he showed is right on point and par for the course with the Trump haters
edit on 21/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Actually he does represent much of the left. He acts on emotion. He fails to see the bigger picture due to acting and thinking on emotion like, was he even licensed to sell in the first place.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Karma. Perfect!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Remember the Propane Dealer With The Anti-Trump Message?

Not particularly. Why should I have? Why is this even news? Who cares about this guy?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Lol!

Republicans or anyone not on the left, couldn't have scripted things better in this mess for "the left" if they tried.

It's an amazing thing to watch. It's like witnessing a car wreck...

And I can't wait until the Dems/Liberals in Congress push things too far re: calling out Comey and the FBI for their warrants when no prosecution was then done. That will blow up in their faces and blow up an awful lot of people along with it - starting with Loretta Lynch - who has the final word on whether or not to prosecute a crime.

As I said in another thread - how dumb are these people? It's astounding...

edit on 12/21/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Not particularly. Why should I have? Why is this even news? Who cares about this guy?

Apparently you do otherwise you would not have clicked it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Not every propane dealer can operate with the honor and integrity of the likes of Hank Hill.

Unfortunately selling propane and propane is a trade being filled with lesser men.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Because it was made big news by the MSM in the first place after they picked up and ran with the story from the Portland, ME newspaper.

Once that happened, that ass clown became fair game. And he did indeed leave that message to his customers.

So like HRC - he did it to himself.

If you have a problem or question regarding why it's news, ask the MSM.

Hope that helps.

edit on 12/21/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Apparently I don't because I clicked on the thread and answered the question asked in the thread title and ONLY that, or are you incapable of reading correctly?
edit on 21-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join