It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadi mom kisses tiny daughters, aged 7 and 9, goodbye, then sends off on suicide bomb mission

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissingRUnext
a reply to: Christosterone

That's some hardcore evil right there

How can CIA and other US agencies that support ISIS and terrorism

How can they look in the mirror in the morning

Are they humans without a soul

How can those on ATS supporting CIA and other agencies, look in the mirror

Here is the simple answer to that. We dont care about anyone but our own. If it is outside of our social space and family and friends we dont concern ourselves. You cant save them all so why try?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I bet the mother is considered a moderate Muslim where she is from.

She is considered a US ally...

These are the people the USA arm, fund and support in order to help implement American imperialist agendas. This woman is considered a good friend of the USA government and military industrial complex. The USA has a lot of blood on its hands across the globe for at least the past six decades.

Here are *real* Syrians and the *real* Syria:

Christmas in Syria

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
It's not confirmed these girls are the same ones that attacked the police station.

Who cares though right!

originally posted by: Christosterone

If I cede your point that it was another 7 year old little girl then its ok?
Thanks for your contribution...

-Chris

I actually think Imjack is somewhat on point (in a sarcastic sense). To me, he is basically making the point that this is ridiculously obviously deranged- but you know, we will all somehow brush it of with (fuzzy)logic [his first statement] , carry on and have a Merry Christmas.

At least that's what I started to do, and intend on having a Merry Christmas.

"He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."
- George Orwell / 1984

Regards,
edit on America/Chicago03Fri, 23 Dec 2016 05:03:54 -0600500000023 by eirgud because: (no reason given)

edit on America/Chicago04Fri, 23 Dec 2016 05:04:34 -0600500000023 by eirgud because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Well...she won't be in the running for Mum of the year award, that's for certain.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: eirgud
Indeed, when you see the numbers of those that have fallen into the trap, it is disheartening. I have noticed around here at least, that Big Brother is growing his fans at impressive speed and in great numbers.

When even the senseless death of children is ignored in defense of the agenda, it becomes how clear how lost they are.

I don't think any independent thought is possible for them anymore, they are on auto mode. Defend Big Brother at all cost! Attack all that do not speak good of Big Brother!

Death to all that do not love Big Brother, that have ungood thoughts and do not speak newspeak. The brave new world is upon us.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
there was a reason why followers of the heathen deity moloch were to be put to death when discovered because they sacrificed children to their deity by lighting them on fire. this women needs to be dragged out and executed in most heinous way possible because this kind of madness can't be tolerated. she must be a beast and deserves to be put down as one.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
OK. What do you propose to do about it?

You've all identified, according to you, the issue. Now then, solutions? Anyone?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Well...she won't be in the running for Mum of the year award, that's for certain.

What's sad about your post is numerous countries exist in this world wherein she would win Mother of The Year…

Religious zealots and Islamism, in particular, cast a shadow so dark and so large it threatens to block all light from this good earth…

I fear the age of light, reason, and science is ending and our future exists at the discretion of mysticism and religious governments who would see those who walked on the moon and split the atom bow down five times a day to worship a magic moon god…

-Christosterone
edit on 27-12-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: goou111
They put allah above their children. Why would anyone put god above their own kids?

Why do politicians send your kids to die in wars for the good of the nation? Nation > kids is just as bad as God > kids. It's remarkably similar thinking too. If you've ever supported sending soldiers to a war in place of yourself going, you're just as guilty as this woman.

Nope. Our young soldiers have a fighting chance, and additionally are the age of understanding and consent. These young children are doomed with no escape. Most of our soldiers come back from the wars. How many of these children survive? Try zero.

Children do not understand the finality of death. The cognitive development for that is unavailable to them. This is another criminal act, infanticide, which should be harshly judged.
edit on 12/27/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
there was a reason why followers of the heathen deity moloch were to be put to death when discovered because they sacrificed children to their deity by lighting them on fire. this women needs to be dragged out and executed in most heinous way possible because this kind of madness can't be tolerated. she must be a beast and deserves to be put down as one.

I think you have touched on where part of the problem lies.

Dragging this woman out to be executed, in the wculture that you describe, would only make her a martyr, it would not stop the killing.

It is an honor to die for their religion, it is a greater honor to sacrifice your child, and the great honor of all would have to go to the mother that gave up her children for her religion.

The sacrifice of children is pre-bibical. It is the greatest honor you can give to a pagan God.

edit on 27-12-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join