It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadi mom kisses tiny daughters, aged 7 and 9, goodbye, then sends off on suicide bomb mission

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I know this type of stuff happens but this seems fake, propaganda and of poor quality.

The videos are believed to be filmed consecutively, and shortly before the girl died, however the clips are impossible to verify.

It is also not confirmed if the girl who died in the police station bombing is the same one featured in the footage.

Not buying it.

If it's true, absolutely disgusting.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Mirror.co.uk is a well known satirical, hoaxes, and half real news hogwash newspaper company.

Where's the suicide vest? Didn't see any!

Keeping you in check. Fear!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

I know this type of stuff happens but this seems fake, propaganda and of poor quality.

The videos are believed to be filmed consecutively, and shortly before the girl died, however the clips are impossible to verify.

It is also not confirmed if the girl who died in the police station bombing is the same one featured in the footage.

Not buying it.

If it's true, absolutely disgusting.

Seen enough footage of those kids being blown up or trying to kill soldiers to not take it as fake. Iraq 2009-2010. That stuff isn't fake dude.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

If only there was a weapon that could seek these sick non-humans out and destroy them all at once. There is no saving beings like this. They all deserve to die immediately.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
All in the name of the invisible guy in the sky......

Islam sucks.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
How do we know it's the Mother under the Burka?

Is everyone afeared now? They seem to produce more and more ways to disgust us and scare the living day lights out of everyday folk.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

If true then shes a heartless shrew who cries crocodile tears for children she should never have spawned in the first place.

She does not love them and she does not care about them or she would not have even contemplated never mind carried out such an act of depravity.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Is everyone afeared now? They seem to produce more and more ways to disgust us and scare the living day lights out of everyday folk.

OK, then who was the mother of the child that blew up the police station then? Can you imagine the same scenario playing out in that case as well? Picking nits about the actual parentage of the children does not nullify the FACT that a child was sent to kill not only themselves but other humans. A child that only knows what its parents (or other influential people in their life) train and teach them to do, right? So, with that in mind, are you still going to attack the thread OP over the fate of these children, knowing full well that in at least one other case, this actually did play out. I mean, that child didn't make the bombs themselves I am sure.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If true then shes a heartless shrew who cries crocodile tears for children she should never have spawned in the first place.

She does not love them and she does not care about them or she would not have even contemplated never mind carried out such an act of depravity.

They put allah above their children. Why would anyone put god above their own kids?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Any God that requires such stupidity and evil sacrifice of life is not something any sane Human being should ever entertain the prospect of worshiping.

Point of fact through these are extremest moronic uneducated scum that don't really even understand what they fight to achieve.

Simply another misguided fool that died for nothing.
edit on 21-12-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: imjack
It's not confirmed these girls are the same ones that attacked the police station.

Who cares though right!

If I cede your point that it was another 7 year old little girl then its ok?
Thanks for your contribution...

-Chris

Amazing, so the focus is not that a 7 year old little girl was sent by some sick f**k to blow herself and others up, but the fact that it wasnt "that" little girl.......

The apologist for Islamists seek any means to deflect from Islamism's depravity...
Typically moving the target is their first tactic...

Which is why I ceded his point that perhaps the girls pictured are not the same 7-year-olds who blew up the police station…

Therefore we both agreed someone[pictured or otherwise] sent their 7-year-old daughter to blow up a police station...

Which put him in the position of defending a parent[pictured or otherwise] who would send their seven-year-old on a murder suicide mission…

I am still waiting for his defense of sending a 7 year old little girl on a suicide mission but I hear only crickets...

Typical tactic of the leftists will be to follow "moving the targets" with deflection wherein he will bring up something about Christianity, George W. Bush, American foreign-policy or [insert liberal cliché here]…

-Chris

But ... Christians! Crusades!

Nice analysis.
edit on 21-12-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: BestinShow

The Nuclear Yield of a W88 warhead is 475 kt TNT.

I wonder what the yield of an Iranian nuke will be when they start making them?
We gave them pallets full of US currency to assist in the endeavor....

They started an enrichment program before the pallets arrived...

Get back in the Shed you Tool.

Yes, the enrichment program did begin before the pallets arrived.
What that has to do with the money possibly being used for the procurement of parts that are necessary to build a nuclear weapon.... I don't know. Maybe you do?
To the best of my knowledge (me being a tool that belongs in the shed and all), 33 Billion dollars could possibly help them in that regard.

Thanks for putting me in my place.

edit on b000000312016-12-21T10:21:12-06:0010America/ChicagoWed, 21 Dec 2016 10:21:12 -06001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Point taken. Absolute Evil.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

OK, then who was the mother of the child that blew up the police station then? Can you imagine the same scenario playing out in that case as well? Picking nits about the actual parentage of the children does not nullify the FACT that a child was sent to kill not only themselves but other humans. A child that only knows what its parents (or other influential people in their life) train and teach them to do, right? So, with that in mind, are you still going to attack the thread OP over the fate of these children, knowing full well that in at least one other case, this actually did play out. I mean, that child didn't make the bombs themselves I am sure.

OK, we don't actually see the children committing the act, mercifully, so it could all be propaganda and you are buying it, lapping it up, treating it as the truth. Even though you cannot prove it either way, just like I can't prove it isn't.

I don't speak Arabic, or whatever language they are talking, so I am just questioning the authenticity of the video, as everyone should, or does it reaffirm your own views anyway?

edit on 21/12/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Unfortunately this incident is not an isolated one. Brain washing a child is easy....every child wants to please their parents. For others, its the glory the comaraderie, almost the equivalent of belonging to a gang in say US or elsewhere, brain washed to hate, they have no qualms about killing and seem desensitised to the horrors of war murder and suicide. A child has little or no concept of death, a big advantage in the cowardly terrorist war

ISIS Using Child Suicide Bombers

Training Child Bombers

Palestinian Child Bombers

Whatever the cause you will find adults using children, one reason being that for normal people, shooting a child is very very hard to do, giving the child bomber the advantage to get the job done.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

OK, we don't actually see the children committing the act, mercifully, so it could all be propaganda and you are buying it, lapping it up, treating it as the truth. Even though you cannot prove it either way, just like I can't prove it isn't.

I don't speak Arabic, or whatever language they are talking, so I am just questioning the validity of the video, as everyone should, or does it reaffirm your own views anyway?

Irrelevant.
A child blew itself up in a police station....fact.
Someone made the bomb, and I'll bet it was not the child....fact.
Someone sent the child to the police station to kill themselves and others....fact.
Someone birthed that child....raised it to the age of about 6-8....fact.

Was it the people in this OP, I do not know...there is no way to prove it at all.
Did a similar situation occur in another case, when the child actually did complete the "mission"? Yes.

Are you so unfeeling and myopic to deny these facts?

I suggest you consider that and widen your view a bit. Is this attacking all those who follow Allah? No, just those that use that as an excuse to perform acts of barbarity. And before you try to deflect and say, "what about all the people the west have killed....etc..". I am horrified at that, but less so than anyone that knowingly, willingly, and with planning and forethought uses children to do these acts.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If the children in the video are the ones then I would guess that they nothing about what they are about to do. They are too calm. Anyway who says the child detonated the bomb. Maybe the parent just told the child to go ask a policeman a question and the child had no idea what they were carrying, then when the child was inside the police station they detonated the bomb.
As for not caring about their children this is endemic in the ME region hence all the unaccompanied children being sent with the immigrants.
They aught to DNA the children, then when they find their parents, welll do I lower myself down to their level of barbarity.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
It's not confirmed these girls are the same ones that attacked the police station.

Who cares though right!

If I cede your point that it was another 7 year old little girl then its ok?
Thanks for your contribution...

-Chris

Y a know... now i know why the Israelites were told to slaughter every man woman and child of that tribe. It was to prevent things such as this in the future.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

That's one HUGE reason I question the push to allow and welcome only women and children "refugees". This is pretty valid proof women can be just as bad, if not more insidious than the men. Next it will be bomb laden grandmas and grandpas...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Thing is buddy if we bomb them they will come, and i imagine some of them will be none to pleased.

Granted there misguided fools who target the complete and utter wrong demographic but its a circular problem that our respective nations continue to contribute to in a big way by destroying there towns, villages and city's(Or at least arming the people who do).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join