It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Code...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
OP....would you be willing to translate some words for me if I post them for you?.......i believe you have discovered some patterning and even though this patterning may not fit into the template everyone wishes of gematria....there is definately a natural correlation happening creating these obvious patterns.....lol...methinks you have stumbled upon something very very interesting.

Wormwood
Utnapishtim
Gilgamesh
Nibiru
Passover
Noah
Annunaki
Isreal
America
Ark
God
Lord
Saviour

Please consider using your code to see what comes up with these words.

Thank you for sharing your findings.

feel free to work them out yourself, take into mind the mirror imaging.....

i worked one of the above words out and that is :

ISRAEL

97=16 = dp=44

44 61512

44 21 21

4442 = DPD (BNZ)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
Again..
This thread = 000
000 maybe CCC - am i right?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
my findings were

222 - 322 - 422

Add them all up and you get

6 - 7- 8

numbers missing are 9 -5- 1

96 in the missing numbers

this is the full sequence, im not sure if it goes higher than 9 to 10 or further digits

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

Since you wont address other questions,

Let me ask you this

When you look into a mirror, is the reflection of yourself upside down?

I mean every time I have looked the only opposite is left/right from my viewing perspective

Never have I looked into a mirror and my reflection is upside down.

So the question is

66 = 69 (mirror image)

How is this quoted above a mirror image?

and considering you also call this quoted below a mirror image

69 12 12 or 69 21 21 (mirror image)

Just NO.

66 mirror image would look like dd, not 69, or if you mean a mirror image of 6, the 6 would look like d. 6d is the best way to show a mirror image of 6, better yet lets say b is 6, a mirror of b is d, b and d are mirror images of each other.

Shifting the numbers 2 and 1 (21) to make 12 and calling it a mirror image makes no sense if you say 66=69 as a mirror image.

if 66=69 the 21 using the logic you use for 66=69 would make 21-21 with the "1" in the mirror 21 upside down.

my findings were 222 - 322 - 422 Add them all up and you get 6 - 7- 8 numbers missing are 9 -5- 1 96 in the missing numbers this is the full sequence, im not sure if it goes higher than 9 to 10 or further digits

Findings for what? are replying to someone here, what is the context of this post?

I see you are adding things up.

Can you not see how one gets confused by the things you post? Just look at questions above about the mirror images, I don't get it.

It might be understandable to you but what you post has many contradictions which makes me ask the question I do.

I am trying to understand.

Calling me slow or assuming I don't like the "truth" you post is just a cop out.

saying 422 equals or translates into Allah and Baphomet, therefore Muslims worship Baphomet doesn't explain or show any truth that they do just or that there is some secret code created by the Illuminati.

How do you conclude it does, you have used the terms 'proof' and 'truth' often but have failed to express how one can make such a leap simply because two words equal the same number.

I give up,

I have tried numerous time, you have even said in one of your threads if someone doesn't understand to ask.

I keep asking, you have replied by calling me slow and saying I don't like the truth you present.

Sorry if I initially posted that you sound like a crazy person, it was my first impression because your first few threads and their Ops were rather incoherent.

However, I was right with one my first replies to you.

The more you post the less sense you make.

Instead of engaging questions put forth or misunderstandings readers have with Mythical/religious characters you have talked about you choose to reply by telling readers that don't like the truth.

Enjoy your truth.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale
ah well, most of the other threads and commentary here contains almost as much gibberish backed up by a vivid personal imagination or whatever they've been told and believe to be true or plausible. Maybe that's the point he's trying to get across, allthough I doubt it, but it may still have that effect.

Some people are not that selective or make a rather poor selection what they feed their minds and take seriously (or talk about as if it has any bearing on reality).

The thread "Did Paul invent Christianity" is a prime example.
edit on 22-12-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

As above - so below
edit on 22-12-2016 by Kais123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

all this fuss over salt huh

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

whatever do you mean?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Arnold: He that hath fusible salt and incombustible oil, let him praise God.

Ashes may be made of every thing, and of those Ashes, Salt may be made, and of that Salt may water be made, and of that water is Mercury made, and of that Mercury by divers operations is Sol made.

it all leads back here...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Arnold: He that hath fusible salt and incombustible oil, let him praise God.

Ashes may be made of every thing, and of those Ashes, Salt may be made, and of that Salt may water be made, and of that water is Mercury made, and of that Mercury by divers operations is Sol made.

it all leads back here...
sol the sun god....is that who you worship?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

No
the Sun God was just a man with Red hair

it all leads back to a mineral
" as above so below "
hence

i should of said "a salt "

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No
the Sun God was just a man with Red hair

it all leads back to a mineral
" as above so below "
hence

i should of said "a salt "
are you into alchemy?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

yes

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

yes

care to share your knowledge?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So out of curiosity why does this form of numerology mean so much to you? I ask this, as I am always curios as to why people gravitate to a form of esoteric belief

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

So out of curiosity why does this form of numerology mean so much to you? I ask this, as I am always curios as to why people gravitate to a form of esoteric belief
i do believe in this form of numerology, due to the fact it has answered many of my asked and unasked questions.....

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thats is the Ogam for me. As long as you get what you need, more power too you. Don't let it run your life. I've seen too many folk let astrology, Tarot, the Ogam etc be their first stop for a problem, rather than common sense. Not that I expect you'd do that.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Do you eat medication for anything?

It's a sad state of affairs when people can no longer bring their conspiracy theories to the ats boards.

Instead of trying to ridicule people why not try to understand the content of the post? That way, the people who are interested in the topic don't have to endure your ignorance with you.

Replies like your's are ruining this website

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Thats is the Ogam for me. As long as you get what you need, more power too you. Don't let it run your life. I've seen too many folk let astrology, Tarot, the Ogam etc be their first stop for a problem, rather than common sense. Not that I expect you'd do that.
can you tell me more about Ogam please?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join