It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Urges "Civilized World Must Change" After Today's Terror Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

After a violent trifecta of a day, in which terrorist attacks left at least 9 dead and 50 injured in Germany after a truck plowed through a crowded Christmas market (see "Truck Ploughs Into Berlin Market Killing Nine, Over 50 Injured; US Condemns 'What Appears To Be A Terrorist Attack'"); three more people hurt in a shooting at an Islamic Center in Zurich, Switzerland; and the Russian Ambassador to Turkey murdered on live television (see "Russian Ambassador In Turkey Murdered In Terrorist Attack By Shooter Screaming "Allahu Akbar" - Live Feed"), president-elect Trump dares to suggest that something has to change...

Today there were terror attacks in Turkey, Switzerland and Germany - and it is only getting worse. The civilized world must change thinking!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 19, 2016

Trump Urges "Civilized World Must Change" After Today's Terror Attacks

Ok this is good, Trump is addressing this as He should be.

I haven't seen anyone else in Office addressing it have you? It's insane that no one with any powerful credibility has said anything about any of it, oh wait, maybe because they want it, and were the instigators behind it from the very beginning? Could it be? The very basic answer to this is simply YES.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Continued..

Additionally, Die Welt reports Trump noting that...

The drama on the Berlin Christmas market is a "terrible terror attack". "Innocent civilians were murdered on the street when they were just about to celebrate the Christmas holidays," Trump wrote in a message.

Additionally, Die Welt reports Trump noting that...

The drama on the Berlin Christmas market is a "terrible terror attack". "Innocent civilians were murdered on the street when they were just about to celebrate the Christmas holidays," Trump wrote in a message.

"The Islamic state and other Islamic terrorists regularly slaughter Christians in their communities," Trump continues. These terrorists, their regional and world-wide networks would have to be eradicated: "An order which we will carry out jointly with all partners who are liberty-loving."

Of course, this kind of insensitivity will merely inflame those left-leaning, more-immigration-is-better, everything-is-awesome members of society who will just keep ignoring this trend until it randomly strikes their own family (especially after a record number of Democratic electors migrated to the dark side).

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Both Obama and Trump responded. Then Trump gets on Twitter to say something useless 'civilized worls must change thinking!'

Below is one if Obama's responses from The Atlantic . It it is an interesting article dissecting the responses of both.

Team Obama’s response to the Ankara assassination was also state-centric. It offered its “condolences to the Russian people and Government” and declared, “we stand united with Russia and Turkey in our determination to confront terrorism in all of its forms.”

Your assertion that 'no one else has said anything' is completely false.

edit on 21-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'll see if Trump walks the talk and does something about Syria instead of saying the "civilized world" must "change it's thinking" whatever that vague statement means.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

No one else said anything positive.

Merkle? Nope
Obama? Nope
Anyone of any Consequence? NOPE

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: galacticgoat

Lets wait and find out, shall we.
edit on 21-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

No one else said anything positive.

Merkle? Nope
Obama? Nope
Anyone of any Consequence? NOPE

Obama, yes. I gave one of the quotes and linked to an article. I didn't look up Merkel. Shall I do this work for you?

If you are talking about all terror attacks in general, if you think Trump is the first to make a general statement that would also be false.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

He should, because for the last 8 years, the Obama administration has done nothing but apologizing for the terrorist calling them isolated and lone wolf.

The only reason you don't see people in the US screaming round up and deportation is because we so far have been lucky and the terrorist attack in the US are scarce. Then by the time foreign immigrant or refugees became wannabe terrorist they are already citizens and is called domestic terrorism

Once that change, lord forbid and people will star singing a different tune.

Attacking innocent people during the holidays in majority Christian nations is war against religious views of those that practice Christianity.

It is a religious war what terrorist are wagging after all.

Is about time we addressed this acts of terror for what they are, terrorism by radical individuals

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
War.

Nothing less.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ok, so this is the problem, again. Not enough people said Radical Islamic Terrorism to make you feel all warm inside.
Well tough. That is just whining.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
At least trump is willing to exterminate these scum when he comes into office what did ole barry do apart from arm them ?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I'm not holding out my breath. Trump is a businessman, all he cares is the development of his brand and familial wealth. His whole campaign was based on criticising others, not doing anything constructive.

Again he is only criticising ("change your thinking"). I have yet to see him DO anything.

His words are just words. They are worthless to me. His actions speaks louder and his actions so far have been really bad and contradicting his words:

- Claims to want to stop outsourcing jobs - outsources jobs to Mexico and China
- Claims to want to drain the swamp - put Wall Street people in highest functions
- Claims to want to put Hillary in prison - says we should leave her alone

Words, words, words. Trump is a master BSer. A pathological liar.

I hope he proves me wrong but most likely he won't
edit on 21-12-2016 by galacticgoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Yes acts such as these SHOULD be denounced by reasonable people. Unlike many, I don't think TBTB in those countries intentionally unleashed this on themselves. It's more than possible they were quite naive in thinking that once refugee's arrived they would renounce the rhetoric and WANT to live in a place that wasn't war-torn 24/7.

The unspoken issue is that beliefs such as ISIS and other ME sects adhere to foster the secondary portion that they are convinced "they are right, and we are wrong". As long as they act out of righteousness believing they are "right" this is never going to stop.

The issues are so large that I think it stymies, dwarfs everyone including those you think should be speaking out. While Trump stepping up clearly is a good thing, he's also in one fell swoop advocating genocide. This is the sticking point.
We're back to kill them before they kill us, this goes against what we are taught is humanities continuing failure of violence begets violence.

And this is where everyone "get's stuck".

Sound-bytes are just instant gratification. Coming up with a comprehensive plan is and HAS BEEN what's lacking from every leader in every country including the countries that harbor and foster the propaganda that urges mayhem and murder, or so called terrorist groups.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Yes something has to change

By now we've worked out that stomping into the terrorist breeding grounds with guns and drones blazing does little apart from creating a whole new generation of terrorists to be dealt with. Let's hope his change (if he has any non-genocidal solution that is) is better than all the previous attempts to solve this.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

First of all Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Second of all, what the hell is Obama doing to prevent this chaos from continuing, after all, he's still the Potus, corrrect?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
At least trump is willing to exterminate these scum when he comes into office what did ole barry do apart from arm them ?

Exactly the point! Obama hasn't done anything, but arm them, he has. The guy should be in prison.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

First of all Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Second of all, what the hell is Obama doing to prevent this chaos from continuing, after all, he's still the Potus, corrrect?

Classic deflection. Assuming I support Obama ? Obama is as guilty as Trump as far as I'm concerned.

this thread his about Trump's tweet isn't it? My opinion about his tweet:

I see you in one year to check together what Trump has done to solve this terrorism issue besides posting tweets.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: galacticgoat

I'm not holding out my breath. Trump is a businessman, all he cares is the development of his brand and familial wealth. His whole campaign was based on criticising others, not doing anything constructive.

Again he is only criticising ("change your thinking"). I have yet to see him DO anything.

His words are just words. They are worthless to me. His actions speaks louder and his actions so far have been really bad and contradicting his words:

- Claims to want to stop outsourcing jobs - outsources jobs to Mexico and China
- Claims to want to drain the swamp - put Wall Street people in highest functions
- Claims to want to put Hillary in prison - says we should leave her alone

Words, words, words. Trump is a master BSer. A pathological liar.

I hope he proves me wrong but most likely he won't

And these assholes are bad for biz, unless you hate biz.

link   

When terrorism is called domestic the radical Islamic part of it, if any tends to become blurred, when it happens to be a person that comes from the middle east and practice Islam. Let thank Obama for that.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

He should, because for the last 8 years, the Obama administration has done nothing but apologizing for the terrorist calling them isolated and lone wolf.

The only reason you don't see people in the US screaming round up and deportation is because we so far have been lucky and the terrorist attack in the US are scarce. Then by the time foreign immigrant or refugees became wannabe terrorist they are already citizens and is called domestic terrorism

Once that change, lord forbid and people will star singing a different tune.

Attacking innocent people during the holidays in majority Christian nations is war against religious views of those that practice Christianity.

It is a religious war what terrorist are wagging after all.

Is about time we addressed this acts of terror for what they are, terrorism by radical individuals

The snowflakes will be forced to wake up and smell the sh't they've been sitting in for 8 years. That's the bottom line, they've been brainwashed into believing nothing is going on when in fact a whole lot of indignities have been taking place with the help of insane people like Clinton, Soros, god knows who else is involved, anyone that could be paid off I imagine.

Indeed, Terrorism is at our doorstep and it's time for people to get that through their brainwashed minds.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join