It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ally calls for Clinton’s prosecution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Shouldn't Trump prosecute himself first, since he admitted to bribery on national TV?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Good he did this. Maybe with the warrant for Humas laptop coming out with what it had in it will get something done.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
If you think Hillary is corrupt oh you haven't seen anything yet. I can't even begin to comprehend all the corruption a bunch of billionaires will create in charge of the government. We just elected the most morally bankrupt people in America. LOL You don't make billions of dollars and still have a soul when it's all said and done.

That's a little too black and white for me. An old friend of my parents became a billionaire through good old fashioned hard work, and still visits them from time to time when he is in town. I can assure you that he never sold his soul. Sometimes good businessmen are just that. Successful because they are very professional, always keep their word, and come through in the end. They accept losing sometimes, but they more often win. Trump is the same, and his insight is such that I'm sure he recognises the same qualities in the people he choses to work with.

soulwaxer

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Lol She has to really do,something besides be the target for political slander. The right hating her is not a crime. They didn't prosecute her because she didn't do anything. Republicans are liars and will say anything to gain power. Take Trump as a case in point

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
They say never to put all your eggs into one basket either. To say that ALL Billionaires are Corrupt is to state that you know without a doubt. Can you back up what you just said without any doubt? I couldn't.

I think besides the fact that this is our last chance to get something right, is that you really can't say for certain Trump will do the same sh't Clinton and Bush have. I understand, people are tired, but come on, give the guy a chance before assuming anything. He hasn't done half of what Satan's done, aka HC.
The actions of Americas billionaires speak for itself. We already know what they're all about. They want more for them and less for us. The average person can't even comprehend their life styles. They have no more in common with us then a tree frog. You don't get that far to the top without cutting throats. Their actions are part of the reason 51% of this country survives on less then $30k a year. In the richest country on earth half of this country can barely put food on the table. It wasn't always this way though. I know what my grandparents had and I've seen it all systematically destroyed. That's why the stock market is at record highs. You or I aint seeing it though. They're making more money now then anytime in recorded history.

Do you personally know any billionaires? Or are you basing this off of media reports and personal perception?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Lol She has to really do,something besides be the target for political slander. The right hating her is not a crime. They didn't prosecute her because she didn't do anything. Republicans are liars and will say anything to gain power. Take Trump as a case in point

Yeah I guarantee you if I did exactly what Hillary Clinton did I would be sitting in Ft. Levenworth Military Prison right now.

You don't even know what your talking about lol. I know the classification rules just as much as those fed goons. Civilians get away with high crimes all the time. Hillary has connections to her bullsh*t.
edit on 21-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Oh you Trump supporters, you actually believed conman Donny would prosecute Hillary? Well, my advice to you all is, don't hold your breath.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I wonder what this game is really all about. Haven't figured it out yet. Everyone with critical thinking skills knows this a dead issue. It has served its purpose for the billionaire class and Mr Putin, destroying Hillary. Now they can get their big tax break, deregs, global war and get richer, and richer, and richer, and richer, and richer.

Where do they get all their money? Do we keep printing it for them? I mean, how can billionaires have so much while the rest of American lives payday to payday. And they want more, they want to take away Obamacare, Medicare, Medicaid, Soc Sec, Education, for people who will never be able to replace opportunities and help during bad times.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

To me, the next 4 years will tell it all.

I don't feel optimistic. But I do feel hopeful. Thats the way you always feel when you hop the fence in search of greener pastures. Not that I chose to hop the fence....its just this damned herd drags me along.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

If you think Hillary is corrupt oh you haven't seen anything yet. I can't even begin to comprehend all the corruption a bunch of billionaires will create in charge of the government. We just elected the most morally bankrupt people in America. LOL You don't make billions of dollars and still have a soul when it's all said and done.

We may have elected morally bankrupt people but we avoided electing the most morally bankrupt candidate. We had a choice and took the lesser of two evils.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

And a man who gropes vaginas is Jesus?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

That's an insult to every single tax paying American out there.

No wonder Trump likes her, I finally understand.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I didn't say that. I said we picked the lesser of two evils. Why are you fixated on pudendal groping?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Yea, because that's exactly what he said.

Please tell me that was a joke and you aren't that ignorant for real.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Why is a self proclaimed vaginal groper more moral than Hillary?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ah look. All the people using the phrase Trump said "Grab em by the vagina" as if that comment held any weight. At least we know Trump is like any other typical guy or at least the ones I hang out with that can talk about women in various ways when the topic comes up.

The lot of you all act as if you haven't made a lude comment about another gender before. Seriously. Grow up.

Added to the fact the media tried to use it as a weapon to sling mud at Trump. EPIC FAIL

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Double post.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Why is a self proclaimed vaginal groper more moral than Hillary?

Well I don't recall a vagina grab causing a national security issue that could result in Top Secret material being divulged causing grave danger to the US. And yes, it is right there in the FBI warrant for Huma's computer that was just released that this occurred for a fact...but yeah...vagina grab talk is WAY worse..../sarcasm

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Yes groping vaginas is normal behavior for Christian men. I can't find that scriptur where Jesus said that though. I can find the one about liars and gossips.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Yes groping vaginas is normal behavior for Christian men. I can't find that scriptur where Jesus said that though. I can find the one about liars and gossips.

Why is religon any part of politics. Guys from all backgrounds talk about stuff that happens between them and women. It's called guy talk. Similar to "girl talk"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join