It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetics, Elitism, and Spirituality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

The Human mind arises as a function of the dynamical relationships between our body's estimated 40 trillion cells. These cells, in turn, organize the motions of an estimed 10 octillion atoms. What is the basis of this marvelous vortex of energy transformation? There is a mystery - a beauty - in the interaction s, the selfless motions of atoms, composed in the life of the cell, to come together to produce the tissues, organs and shape of the body.

This is from the OP.

In retrospect we are not actually made of anything that is solid; perhaps in relation to our perspective in general perhaps a liquid in definition could be appropriate.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

I think that what we see is what we get: we exist in a Trinity state which closely resembles a mind.

That is, there isn't anything "solid" -- like all other percepts, "solid" is an image of a measurement [of will].

But don't think illusory - he is not an illusion - he is just what the Word is: a construct of the mind - the body of the Godhead.

Everything you're seeing is qualia, where physicality itself is the qualia of God's mind.

Think about it: if reality has a "physical form" (like the way we think of solids), then where does it exist? It has to be within something, right? Well what's outside of that thing? Whatever you choose for physical to be within, what is that thing within? And then what is that thing within? Clearly, it cannot be as we think of solids.

How else can you explain how a soul or measurement (re)forms physicality?

We have to change the way we think of reality.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

"We have to change the way we think of reality."

Given my comments to date I would certainly recommend that.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

"Given my comments to date I would certainly recommend that."

Then, yes, I think it is like liquid, water, or the blood that forms the body of a fetus.

But again, you have to go back to what I was saying in the other thread, how they are inseparable: all form is Yeshua, all will is the Spirit, and all conception is Father.

To have will you must have measurement and form.
To have form you must have will and measurement.
To have measurement you must have will and form.

See these:
2 Peter 3:5
Genesis 1:6
edit on 12/22/2016 by Bleeeeep because: link fix

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Actually you links sound really indigenous.

edit on 23-12-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There always going to be someone smarter or stronger then you. Natural talent vs hard work, or having gifts from the concept of the supernatural as to following a specific doctrine and gaining talents.

Certain specific elite or heroes might as well be mutants rather then bred for it. Like the characters of Troy, Hector being bred and trained from generations of royalty am it accessibility. Where as some random lone wander come out of nowhere an impacts the field like meteorite/fallen angel sent by God.

If talent didn't skip generations then probably could have been a superior race, but skills are never really passed, just thr physical trait are and just shared am told rather then being instincal.
edit on 26-12-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join