It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The four humors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

A quick look at a couple of humors
The GOB people.

I was wondering has anybody ever met the gob people, they are people full of yellow and green
mucous who are just so pleased to gob on you. Its truly an interesting phenomenon, whereby
someone who is ill decides to spit on you and then simultaneously tell you its your own fault.
Their mission it to cover you in their negative spittle and convince you that really that is what you
are, a worthless disgusting globule. But hidden behind the act, is someone who themselves are terribly sick in
more than one way. As soon as they have lifted that gluey like heaviness from their chest, they begin to grow another liverish culture. Some are so artful, that they even believe that what comes out of their own mouth is not related to themselves in the least. How clever the mind is, leaving one completely oblivious to ones own creations. None the less, the relief is very shortly lived. Perhaps, we can thank God for that.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

This has to be another Clinton thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
A clingon or a Clinton? either way they seem to do their best to really stick. reply to: randyvs

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I was expecting to read about 4 different classes of what we perceive as funny.
Yellow globs, huh?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It is funny it just depends how you look at it, as for the other two I thought maybe some other members would fill us in with the other two formats.a reply to: VinylTyrant

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I guess I was expecting more philosophy.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Is there a readable version?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Listen the phylosophie is there, your mind depending on the judgement you hold turns in to one kind of a humor or the other. The more you dig yourself in, the more increase the intensity of the malady. a reply to: VinylTyrant

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
it could be a very wide topic, so its good to source from various angles. But to get you rolling here is a sumary. en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20-12-2016 by ancientthunder because: missing link

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

If anyone spit a yellow gob on me the action taken after would be perceived as anything but funny. I read the op again, I don't see the humor. I guess the philosophy of it is lost on me.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thats ok, but really that is the point there are four types of humors and four types of views. You could be good humored or bad humored, thats is how it goes. a reply to: VinylTyrant

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Got it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder

How clever the mind is

How clever the OP is!

Those poor gob people have unknowingly created for themselves the perfect biome for the cultivation of Vibrio cholerae! The choleric are so helplessly infected at even the neurological level, that they can't help but spread their infection to others. In this realm of germ warfare, the transmission of white phlegm is my preferred weapon of choice, for it is just as infectious. achoooooo!!!

new topics

top topics

join