It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with missing recipe card....wife is going insane.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon1967
a reply to: Natas0114

Above Top Secret has a cooking section, i never knew that.

You got to deliver fluoride and nanobots somehow right?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Funniest cooking thread I've ever read. Who would've guessed.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If all else fails...buy her lots of flowers.

When she finds out you're just feeling guilty about losing a recipe card...instead foolin' around behind her back, she'll be so relieved she'll forgive you immediately.

Instructions unclear; She dumped the bag of flour I bought for her on my head

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pretty sure a half Russian fellow spilled a gin&tonic on aforementioned cards and stupidly tossed em.....no names will be mentioned, but he looks a.bit like myself....

My husband is of Russian descent. Also a former Marine. If she doesnt know by now your type are morons and expect it out of you, then send her over here to me and Ill explain what the rest of her life will be like. By time she is my age she will buy EVERYTHING in triplicate... because the idiot will burn, throw, lose, play with,give away, drop,eat,drink, flush, etc.. EVERYTHING thats mine. Somehow his crap always survives....

Just tell her now, tell her you ordered new ones.. and BEG forgiveness. Take your punishment like a man, dammit!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I searched the entire premises. Upon giving up and feeding the reptiles, I found 8 recipe cards drying under the secondary heating lamp. Turns out, I'm only half retarded. And ordered 2 replacement sets of cards for nothing, well probably not nothing we do have older daughters that would probably want them. So all in all, crisis averted kind of.. FYI I'm also former marine.
edit on 12212016 by Natas0114 because: Typo

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

You could earn some Christmas brownie points by scanning the cards and storing them on a computer - the important ones, at least.

That might earn you a few favourite dinners

top topics

<< 1   >>

join