It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopeless Afghan Struggle To Save Boy Sex Slaves

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well, here is a wonderful practice of our "allies" in Afghanistan. I don't know what to say other than you must be CRAZY if you would allow these guys into your country. The article is long, highlights below.

So get this, EVERY police checkpoint and base has a boy sex slave that they rape... and it is OK.

Disgusting. Sorry, some cultures are incompatible with our own. This just highlights that fact. You don't tolerate evil and you sure as hell don't invite it into your home.

sg.news.yahoo.com...

Shirin is among 13 families AFP traced and interviewed across three Afghan provinces who said their children were taken for the pervasive practice of "bacha bazi", or paedophilic exploitation, in Western-backed security forces.

Their testimonies shine a rare spotlight on the anguished, solitary struggles to free sons, nephews and cousins from a tradition of culturally-sanctioned enslavement and rape.

Their villages are full of bacha bazi victims, many discarded when their beards begin to show.

- 'Unconscionable' -

Bacha bazi has seen a chilling resurgence in post-Taliban Afghanistan, where it is not widely perceived as homosexual or un-Islamic behaviour.

Young boys dressed effeminately have an ornamental value in a society where the genders are tightly corralled. Their possession is a mark of social status, power and masculinity.

The practice has spurred a violent culture of one-upmanship within police ranks, as officers jealously compete to snatch the most beautiful boys, said a former top Helmand security official.

But Uruzgan government spokesman Dost Mohammad Nayab acknowledged nearly every provincial checkpoint had a bacha. He fears any move to extricate them could see angry policemen abandoning their posts, paving the way for the Taliban.

"It is difficult to separate policemen from their bachas in this security situation," Nayab said, explaining that police serve as a pivotal first line of defence against insurgents.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thats why they need sharia law, without sharia law they become like this

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
We were briefed on this at Manas, Kyrgyzstan before we were sent into theater.

We were told it was part of their culture and not to interfere if we witnessed children being raped by adults.

It's a sick culture that should forever be confined to the hell hole they live in.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
BTW this isn't just Afghanistan. Iraq, Syria, UAE, and Saudi Arabia have similar cultural tenets where raping children, both boys and girls, is a common practice and not viewed as the criminal act that it is.
edit on 20 12 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Your post just sent a bolt of rage though me. What you described is not ok...anywhere.

If it were I born into a country and treated like that, I would gladly choose death. We are backing this simply because it's "not as bad" as the terrorists?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

serious? may i ask the religion of these deviats?

and yes, it matters bro

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Islam.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Look I honestly don't know.

All i know is that interference gets you a court martial and discharged..

As what happened here:

Source

As the article says, the appeal was rejected. He was punished for stopping child rape because it's part of their disgusting and barbaric culture and our current commander in chief is more interested in appeasing muslim savages than doing the right thing.
edit on 20 12 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Bring back Taliban, they will put an end to this

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
Bring back Taliban, they will put an end to this

The Taliban participated in these acts jut as much as anyone else in Afghanistan.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Wow, eye opener. Thanks for the link.

I could see many different scenarios unfold that would have allowed that man to keep his spot in the military. Too angry to thoughtfully comment. I'll try again later.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The Euro/Aryan pecking order demeans with words the effiminate male as the person offending is a-typically attacted to them.

Here is the rationale from nations prone to war; if that male is already broken and abused by men he if unleashed in a time of war will have no conscious in killing men learn to be a friend with women instead of following men in the whole dogs of war routine so an M-60 gets put in the hand of the one that can't trust someone up their backside and say enemy that way the other others lined up in discrimination factors you don't put a biggot in front of another ethnicity as their aim and attentionspan always takes them out.

The broken male on the chain is the last line of defense like a dog guarding the post, that will not only clean up and decimate but also plow any woman he comes across to ensure offspring carries on.

That is the war mentality not the peace mentality... of course some get a taste for that nonsense, and then become predatory when nothing balances them back out. This can breed not only pedophiles, but serial killers and other mental bent.

Of course making one's way through such a thing is a very difficult thing to find balance and wholeness; when modern day society says there is a better way forward in diplomacy and agreement than destruction of life over and over.

The Middle East has been stuck in one industry Oil and well poppies and slavery so what is left for people to do with so much sand? The Hyper-religious in Southern states try to shut down any establishment of youth and keep the age of consent low so the cycle continues young teens with nothing to do keep being bred in backseats and truck beds with nothing else to do. Fueling the other end of the spectrum... with pedophilia and inbreeding in narrow views of the world.

All of that sand can be industrialized into glassware, tile, cement etc and when they hit topsoil then they can plant trees and have an agrarian society... the reason I mentioned the Southern states is the Bol-Weavil wiped out all of the industry in the South causing a blight no different than the Irish potato famine when there was no diversification of industry.

Of course the idea of classism is the same in the desire to control resources... many people have lots of natural talent and craft ability and not necessarilly the tools, but ingenuity being the mother of invention or creation makes do with what one has on hand in a conservative effort in the one persons trash is another persons treasure. A very high amount of inteligence can arise from such lack, of course societies living simply with the basics or bare necessities have their systems already down and do not see any need to change except in having a cultural exchange a sharing of understanding... yet very guarded so that their way of life and history does not become as barren as a dried up lake bed on Mars when other culture lure their people out of the pond with ever increasing desire for more than what the earth itself already provides.

Do we do it to ourselves? Of course we do... but even in the game of telephone speaking the same language in less than 30 people mouth to ear the message is lost, so how about language being the barrier? Everything becomes lost in translation when the intent or inflection fails to follow any understandible comprehension... as there are always at least 3 levels to speech, the intent can twist them if honesty is not kept.

The pathway to peace first must remove as many lines as possible out of the individual then the dirt in the imaginary fear that humanity is anything but life itself... with ideas and concepts but still carry animal ways in the desire to survive and protect itself. Last man standing will die without a woman beside him, and be the last man standing with the love of a woman inside of him; the earth itself... as the light of the sun shines on allowing it to be so... science says we can carry it to other worlds.

Question is... will we still be carrying the same diseases of concept to the next and on and on, or carry olive branches in peace for our Ark into the stars?

Imagine Star Wars, and many species that could read thought being a real possibility; and then our Ark shows up and the intent is known and it isn't one of peace but claiming a stake in that same old ignorance dragged around this entire world since our two hands ceased to be a cup in formation.

edit on 20-12-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: errors

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

You just typed a whole lot of bull# that has NOTHING to do with a culturally engrained practice of child rape.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What a disgusting practice.

Can we just glass their sandbox already?

I don't see them contributing anything of value to the human race any time soon.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I to have heard about this practice and as a father I find it about as hideous of a act as you can ever commit, call it being a "keyboard warrior" or similar but I honestly do not think I would have any issues destroying a sick piece of sh1t that commits such acts.

The fact that it is hidden behind "culture" means sweet f%ck all to me and many on here I would guess??.

They should not need Sharia Law to tell them it is wrong, just being a decent human being should tell you what you need to know, I have a hard time accepting that service men would be able to stand by and let this happen, I imagine that many people got a bit more than a firm talking to..

RA
edit on 20-12-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
There's a lot of stuff on this. Just search youtube if you want more info.

It's regular, it's widespread, it's all walks of life involved.

Male on male rape is surprisingly common in some Muslim countries, rivaling or surpassing only prisons. Some migrants from that part of the world have been charged with gang raping male teens in Europe.

A difference is in prison it's meant more to exert dominance, turn someone out and own them, whereas this is more wide spread pedophilia and far more sexual in nature.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
We were briefed on this at Manas, Kyrgyzstan before we were sent into theater.

We were told it was part of their culture and not to interfere if we witnessed children being raped by adults.

It's a sick culture that should forever be confined to the hell hole they live in.

Seems like a good excuse to lose control of one's firearm just long enough for a stray bullet to hit a pedophile.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: scubagravy

Islam.

(I slam) everything that is normal ?

damn it, i've tried so hard to give that religion a chance, i just can't anymore.

I am not religious at all but i have learned to live with others beliefs, but this one is black listed for me.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

set up decoys... depoloy gunships and drones.... don't kill the #ing pedos... kill all of their family... one by one... finish by capturing the pedo's and torturing them endlessly.... just waterboard the bastards and put em away... let them sulk a bit, as soon as they turn around water board them again.... maybe drill a knee cap... pretend they are of importance. then water board them again...... useless skin wastes....

#whiskyout

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I want to add that you will get dishonorable discharge in US military if intervene. Doesn't matter your rank, race, or religion.

In words of a very funny, ebony woman..
"You muthafukkas need Jesus."
edit on 20-12-2016 by Anonopolis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join