It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President-Elect Donald Trump Reacts to Berlin Truck Attack (About Time Someone Did)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
As I have mentioned, I have "cautious optimism" for our new President. At least I can say he is not afraid to tell the truth and finally stop the insanity of coddling and covering up for the terrorism we see happening in this world.

Salute.

heavy.com...

In his statement, President-Elect Trump cites ISIS and says that Islamic terrorist organizations of its kind must be eradicated. While running for president, Trump repeatedly promised to use the words “radical Islamic terror,” distinguishing himself from President Barack Obama, who generally avoids this kind of language as to not give the impression that groups like ISIS are a representation of Islam.

Here is the president-elect’s statement:

Our hearts and prayers are with the loved ones of the victims of today’s horrifying terror attack in Berlin. Innocent civilians were murdered in the streets as they prepared to celebrate the Christmas holiday. ISIS and other Islamic terrorists continuously slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad. These terrorists and their regional and worldwide networks must be eradicated from the face of the earth, a mission we will carry out with all freedom-loving partners.

Around the same time that this statement was released, Trump tweeted about the situation in Berlin in addition to the assassination of Russia’s ambassador to Turkey. Trump also mentions a shooting that occurred at a mosque in Switzerland that left three people wounded.

edit on 19-12-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's nice think our coming leader actually has balls enough to say what needs said. Hopefully he follows through with actions as well.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow! He sounds very presidential. Been 8 years since I've heard a president tell it like it is! T
THIS JUST IN: president Obama just offered his condolences on this terrible display of work place violence....

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

"Workplace violence"???

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Mediaite

This morning the President was briefed by his National Security Team on the assassination of the Russian Ambassador to Turkey in Ankara today. The President directed his team to provide updates as warranted.”

Obama IS the President. He has other things and people to call in regard to this. He doesn;t jump on TWITTER.
Some of you have really lost it.

edit on 19-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

He releases a statement, I am not to sure to who, I only see the Heavy.com link. He has the time to do so. Then he gets on TWITTER. Then Pence gets on TWITTER. I don't even use Twitter.

I will look at it for people witnessing disasters or wars or emergencies as that is the 'on the ground' early news.

Trump can take his TWITTER and put it in a place the sun refuses to go.

edit on 19-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Wow! He sounds very presidential. Been 8 years since I've heard a president tell it like it is! T
THIS JUST IN: president Obama just offered his condolences on this terrible display of work place violence....

About as Presidential as Kim Kardashian I would say Trump is.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That is not even true. See ATS .

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: infolurker

Mediaite

This morning the President was briefed by his National Security Team on the assassination of the Russian Ambassador to Turkey in Ankara today. The President directed his team to provide updates as warranted.”

Obama IS the President. He has other things and people to call in regard to this. He doesn;t jump on TWITTER.
Some of you have really lost it.

He releases a statement, I am not to sure to who, I only see the Heavy.com link. He has the time to do so. Then he gets on TWITTER. Then Pence gets on TWITTER. I don't even use Twitter.

I will look at it for people witnessing disasters or wars or emergencies as that is the 'on the ground' early news.

Trump can take his TWITTER and put it in a place the sun refuses to go.

But Obama has a Twitter account. He does post on it, or someone posts for him. twitter.com...

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

just live with the fact Donald is the man quit whining every time u see a thread with his name goto ur safe space u certainly need it ur fixation with Trump is at best mental ...

edit on 19 12 16 by robbeh because: hope Trump wipes these scum from the earth !!!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Wow you dont have to yell, you do realise the Lord Almighty Obama has Twitter?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

abcnews.go.com...

White House National Security Council spokesman Ned Price described the incident as an apparent "terrorist attack."

"The United States condemns in the strongest terms what appears to have been a terrorist attack on a Christmas market in Berlin, Germany, which has killed and wounded dozens. We send our thoughts and prayers to the families and loved ones of those killed, just as we wish a speedy recovery to all of those wounded. We also extend our heartfelt condolences to the people and government of Germany," the statement reads.

Price added that the U.S. has offered to aid Germany in the investigation.

President-elect Donald Trump also released a statement about the incident, calling it "horrifying."

"Our hearts and prayers are with the loved ones of the victims of today's horrifying terror attack in Berlin. Innocent civilians were murdered in the streets as they prepared to celebrate the Christmas holiday," Trump said.

Trump went on to appear to tie the incident to ISIS.

"ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad. These terrorists and their regional and worldwide networks must be eradicated from the face of the earth, a mission we will carry out with all freedom-loving partners," he concluded.

edit on 19-12-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Obama doesn't need Twitter since the MSM does all the work coddling the plebs for him.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ahhhh witty retort I must say! Stings!! a reply to: reldra

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yeah reference to the army base shooting that was a terrorist attack that our brave leader refused and called it work place violence. a reply to: Rubicon3

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Finally someone a decent President! What is MSM saying? Nothing! No worthy media?

Until reporters and journalists become real reporters again, truth seekers, covering real news and questioning the official storyline , as they used to do, they don't deserve any support or press badges.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

So Trump is dangerous when he wont talk directly to the media, but he's Kim Kardashian if he talks directly to the people.

Do you even realize how sad your perspective is?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

So Trump is dangerous when he wont talk directly to the media, but he's Kim Kardashian if he talks directly to the people.

Do you even realize how sad your perspective is?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You say alot of things and most of it is tosh, the quoted statement fits in the same category

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
As I have mentioned, I have "cautious optimism" for our new President. At least I can say he is not afraid to tell the truth and finally stop the insanity of coddling and covering up for the terrorism we see happening in this world.

Get it into your thick skull: neither democrats, republicans, christians nor muslims can be blamed for the sickness that causes people to kill innocent people. it's a disease that overarches religions and political systems and it needs to be combated by all.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Seems you haven't kept up with current events, Islamic jihadists

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join