It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 22nd The Grace of Lord Gaben.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Steam winter-sale confirmed for Dec 22nd.

Just got a new rig, so waiting impatiently for the 22nd to splurge it.

PayPay UK has confirmed in a tweet that the Steam Winter Sale will in fact get underway on December 22. That date first came to light at the start of the month by way of a leak on NeoGAF—and which also happens to be the date that last year's winter sale began. Surprise!

www.pcgamer.com...

edit on 19-12-2016 by Lysergic because: Jesus? Santa? BAH! GABEN!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

NIce. Ty for post

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Did you ever think that you could be playing a computer game inside a computer game? I wonder if, the entities you direct in your game, play their own computer games when your asleep? Who do they direct? Where does it end? Does it ever? How long before it really gets weird? I love to think about shyte like this. PEACE.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

NIce. Ty for post

You get a star just because you're reldra.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Did someone say Steam sale?

By the way, my Russian hacker friend told me after reading one of your e-mails that your mother only lets you play the Nintendo DS (a busted hand-me-down, 2004 model), one hour for each A that you bring home from school. If that's the case, you probably didn't get much playtime.

You work hard all year, yearning for that moment alone with Super Dodgeball, because none of your friends would pick you in real life. Also, your such a momma's boy that you won't even play your friend's games because your mother said not to.

How's that?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Oh yea!! Can't wait to buy a few games that I likely will not get a chance to play!

Hoping to snag Fallout 4

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Oh yea!! Can't wait to buy a few games that I likely will not get a chance to play!

Hoping to snag Fallout 4

I'm hoping to get the Nuka World and Far Harbor DLC. Or maybe DIshonored 2. So many game things (that I inevitable suck at) so little spare $.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: msfitte

During the annual sale I've seen AAA titles go for as little as 4.99 US. Just keep an eye out.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I might snag all the Vermintide DLCs

Enjoyed playing that game when it came out.

edit: lol most are free, only 2 paid ones i believe, still gotta get

Rimworld looks interesting, and Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. Played the original Homeworld games and the remakes loved that series.
edit on 19-12-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Interesting taste in games. Really liking the alpha and beta buy ins and trial model. I've been playing and following 7 Days to Die as well as Pantheon.

Should be plenty of choice to snag up on the cheap.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: msfitte

originally posted by: JinMI

Hoping to snag Fallout 4

I'm hoping to get the Nuka World and Far Harbor DLC. Or maybe DIshonored 2. So many game things (that I inevitable suck at) so little spare $.

Far Harbor AND Dishonored 2
Situation resolved

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Pantheon the mmo? hows it at its current state?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Pre/Pre-Alpha still. Did you check out the thread I made on it? Links to the live stream they had in there. It is looking pretty good!!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I miss that feel.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I had actually been playing off and on, on Phinigel, but haven't gotten much done, most due to the amount of time commitment it takes, stupid work, stupid life, stupid post-00 world. :p

Had to turn of those Luclin Models, when I did play barf.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The Steam black friday sale was not that great. Got most of my stuff from the GreenManGaming black friday sale. But the GreenManGaming winter sale has already started and it does not look good, so hopefully that means the Steam winter sale will be good. Using reverso-land logic.

Although there is nothing I really want right now. Maybe Inside. I've read some good things about it. Rimworld and the Witness are two other games I want if the price is right. But I don't see either going below 20. Which would be my price point for those two.

Telltale Batman would be nice at 15 but we probably won't see that price until next years sale.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I do the same. Love my Epic 1.0 DEF SK with old models. I too logged in and couldn't dedicate the time. EQ 2 however isn't bad at all. I've been playing that when time permits.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

This guy is awesome, you should let it play in the background on the 22nd.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join