It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live - Electoral College vote - C-SPAN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Quick, everybody stop following the electoral votes, The russian ambassador has been shot, the electoral votes dont matter any more, everybody just follow the other story and forget all about the electoral votes............
edit on 19-12-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

thanks for the link, scary day today

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Very scary. After Turkey shot down a Russian jet, Putin showed restraint, but this could now get very nasty.
...but this electoral college could end up being more dangerous if Progressives are able to end the US system of govt today.
edit on 19/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla
Can we not follow two stories at the same time?
Until they identify the gunman or his employers, the ambassador story won't have much to give us, so we can dip in and out of the people saying "We don't know why this happened".

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Russia is moving in on the US (just a psychic prediction)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
What the blazes is this guy going on about in PA? Get on with it!

They are going through procedure. They are now calling the names of the Republican electors and making sure they are all present. Next should be an oath of office and then the vote.

Being you are from the UK you should understand the long and drawn out procedure attached to important government functions

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

They are going through procedure. They are now calling the names of the Republican electors and making sure they are all present. Next should be an oath of office and then the vote.

Being you are from the UK you should understand the long and drawn out procedure attached to important government functions

Lol, yes, but I'd hoped you had not copied the very worst of our nonsense.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yes we have... Unfortunately, we are not a very creative lot over here. We tend to steal everything, whether we need it or not.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Lol, yes, but I'd hoped you had not copied the very worst of our nonsense.

Unfortunately its one of the few bad habits we kept

As for the shooting it looks like Islamic terror.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
74 - 30

w00t

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Well, lets hope something suspicious doesn't happen.

Don't you mean: "Let's hope something suspicious does happen?" Otherwise, you'll have nothing to complain about for the next four years.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Sounds like no drama in PA.. Just ceremonial...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I can only hope that by the time they get to the end of this, some of Clinton's electors flip instead.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Very scary. After Turkey shot down a Russian jet, Putin showed restraint, but this could now get very nasty.
...but this electoral college could end up being more dangerous if Progressives are able to end the US system of govt today.

That's their goal, while they point their fingers at Conservatives and call us the traitors and bullies.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

That's their goal, while they point their fingers at Conservatives and call us the traitors and bullies.

Correct and it will not end today either, regardless of the result.

link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
I can only hope that by the time they get to the end of this, some of Clinton's electors flip instead.

One has said they will - in Maine...

link   
a reply to: Bedlam
As much as I would like to see that happen...just for my enjoyment.
I honestly feel that the electors should vote the way their people voted...otherwise why do we even vote?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I know, it's just that it would be funny to hand her her ass for the third time.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

so far only 1 elector has publicly said he will not vote for Trump according to his state.

We shall see . Bet they dont

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I don't support it, but my gosh that would be hilarious... Can you imagine the outrage if the electors flipped on Clinton all while Clinton supporters were saying they should vote with their conscience? I mean, we already did that once and they're not getting the point that everyone besides them prefer Trump.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join