It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psychology of the gangstalker?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
A lot of threads have been posted about the victims of gangstalking, gas-lighting, energy attacks and more. I myself have been, and currently am a victim of these phenomena.

My curiosity used to be: why are they doing this; who are they; why me? But now I don't care. I feel that the psychology of the attacker has not been explored at all. Why are they doing this? Who are they? why them?

Unfortunately, "they" are very tight lipped. The individuals associated with this are not monsters. They are your loved ones, your neighbors, by god,you yourself!!

I know you didn't make the rules but have to live through them. But throw us helpless victims a little bone, a little hint as to your experience. I feel as if a horrible abyss is opening as I type these words, but as you know curiosity killed the cat.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: yughii
I myself have been, and currently am a victim of these phenomena.

What makes you think so?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Excellent! very subtle. However zero on the illumination scale. I curse you ,man (or woman). GO home!!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Sorry i didn't notice that you were a thaumaturge. I don't know what a thaumaturge is but it sounds vaguely dungeons and dragonish. I am thouroughly superstitious so I take back the " i curse you" and replace it with " I mildly rebuke you" LOL>LOL>LOL>

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yughii

So....Not gonna answer my question....

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Ok I'll bite, but first are you or have you in the past been on any anti-psychotic medication?
Not to be rude just want to get the lay of the land so to speak.
Now what are the symptoms or effects of the condition you ar reporting to be victim of?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The Gangstalker comes from within.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

well its kind of a long story... At first I thought I was an energy vampire. I mostly used it for distance sexual encounters with women whether they acquiesced or not. Then someone called me on it. Then I got paranoid and researched psychic shields and really started applying myself to it with zeal.

I started defending myself and even learned how to drain people's energy. I was even spectacularly successful a couple of times, but my heart wasn't really in it.

Then I ran in to the wrong sort of people who seemed to have a lot of strength. Then I noticed I couldn't escape these people.

I withdrew and started mantras, prayers and other white magic policies with occasional but regular advances in cohesion with a nice, loving higher power as opposed to the "other" who's answer is always attack( though it has a good reason, rules are rules).

That is an insight to my psychology. I mean that's practically a confession. But where is your confession? (the generic you)
My loosh is to understand. But you withhold and only attack.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
ok, I like that. I used to be (probably still am a little bit) judgemental about it. But by now I notice no one really has a choice in it. thanks for the answer

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Unless you're a major threat to people with power, you're not being gangstalked. Nobody has the time to carry out what you think may be happening. As with most cases, it's due to psychosis.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistanceHe is the one that has been making accounts bumping these old threads about gang stalking.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I can't possibly know if you're just out for a relaxing troll or if you're serious, either way I hope you're ok.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
As for why some people bully others, they generally have some insecurities and it makes them feel good and strong with some form of control.

Hopefully in time as these beings mature, they do learn about the repercussions of their actions and find more powerful forms of control within themselves and as part of the community.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostThePlot
Unless you're a major threat to people with power, you're not being gangstalked. Nobody has the time to carry out what you think may be happening. As with most cases, it's due to psychosis.

Go lookup "gangstalkers fails" and "gangstalkers whistleblower" on YouTube sometime.

It's obvious it's a mind control program. According to one guy on a video interview he attended a meeting ran by a local official, was brought into the programmed and trained for 2 months. They allegedly get paid with gift cards.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

So... please wait a second while I try to wrap my head around PRECISELY what you are saying.

You state that you are, and have been a victim of gangstalking, gas-lighting and so on. You also stated that you believed at one point that you were an "energy vampire" and that you "used" that to have some sort of sexual contact with people who did not desire any.

First of all, the belief that one can assault another person from a distance, without physical weaponry or telecommunications based assaults, is frankly absurd, and not something which has ANYTHING to do with gangstalking AT ALL. Furthermore, the fact is that if you WANTED to inflict yourself on someone sexually, without their consent or even against their express wishes, then I have news for you. You should be in some kind of secure unit. No one who wants to do that to another person against their will, should be walking around as a regular part of society, because that desire indicates a particularly dangerous, and utterly vile mental illness on the part of the person holding it.

I highly recommend that if you EVER legitimately felt that way, that you go ahead and get yourself some actual, psychological help. I do not want to come across as rude here, I am trying to be brief so that you understand how important this is.

Further evidence of the fact that you are not in touch with reality, is the fact that you have not researched the ACTUAL meaning of gangstalking, which has nothing to do with energy, mental shielding, or any other remotely hocus pocus nonsense of that sort, what so ever.

Gangstalking is where communities of people are recruited by individuals or infrastructural elements of those societies, often without their knowledge, to make an innocent individuals grip on reality completely collapse, to induce them to engage in behaviours which might see them negatively effected, for example behaving in such a way as to get themselves arrested, or even commit an act of self destruction. Gangstalking is NOT a psychic assault, but a psychological one, and yes, there is a massive difference. For one thing, one of these is scientifically proven to be a thing, and organisations, individuals and institutions have been found to have been involved. The other is some serious "Stare At Goats" bull that has never been proven to actually have even the slightest affect on anything.

But I digress. You have bigger problems than whether people are psychically stalking you across the ether. I would prioritise your mental health with regard to your psychosexual problems before the concerns you have about being tracked around the world by Transcendental Meditating bullies.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Gangstalking is where communities of people are recruited by individuals or infrastructural elements of those societies, often without their knowledge, to make an innocent individuals grip on reality completely collapse, to induce them to engage in behaviours which might see them negatively effected, for example behaving in such a way as to get themselves arrested, or even commit an act of self destruction.

I know i'm late in answering but you haven't explained why "individuals or infrastructural elements of those societies" would seek or desire "innocent individuals grip on reality completely collapse." What do they gain? Why would they do this? Figure this out and you may be a little closer to the answer.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2016 by yughii because: mistake

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

We already know the many reasons that an individual might be targeted for that sort of treatment. They are many, including, but not limited to the following:

1) As part of an experiment to determine the efficacy of any system devised to create the effect concerned

2) To silence a detractor from a given, prevailing political direction

3) To reduce an individuals appearance of sanity and the legitimacy of any claim they may make, or may have made against a power bloc which holds sway over a government, industry or global company

4) To prevent the expansion of a political movement, an investigative process, or to create a scapegoat

5) To bring about a "false flag" in the event that the particular manipulation and choice of target, produce a mass casualty incident, or other event that could be casually linked to a particular type of terrorism...

...and many more.

However, that has absolutely NOTHING to do with a single thing that you posted. Your post has as much to do with legitimate gangstalking tactics as Harry Potter has to do with particle physics, i.e. nothing what so ever.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Gangstalking takes two forms: the first being a group of people planning and attempting to create stress in an individual through subtle mental games, and the second being a synchronistic and spontaneous manifestation of the air-loom centering around one or more people where events seem to occur as though they had been meticulously planned from a timeless point of view (such as spoken words, actions of people, wild animals, and even motions of inanimate objects all having significance in the playing out of whatever idea the air-loom is trying to convey to the 'gangstalked' individual).

I'm going to say that you are most likely a victim of the second type of gangstalking, simply because if you were a victim of the first type, you would more than likely know what the precipitating cause is and would not be asking why people chose to harass you.

I've experienced both forms, and I must say that I have no intention of trying to get into the head of an individual involved in gangstalking other than saying that they most likely did not know the full extent of the abuse that was planned for you and participated due to 'peer-pressure' type influence.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
They think they're doing something for their community. Or they just want a job. Yesterday some hand gestures, driving theater happened to me. A bunch of hand gestures as cars pass. When I see the bus down the street, a car ahead of it flashes lights and turns around to signal to cease the theater at the location. It's obvious they were getting my attention. Then at another bus stop. A guy in passing in his car looks at me all retarded, bites his fist at me and I mocked him by laughing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join