It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After tomorrow this will all finally be over - thank god

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Riffrafter

To the Trump haters - it's over, shut up and get on with your life. Maybe even do something that helps make this a better country.

You shut up! You're not a mod to make the rules around here. btw, I own 3 businesses and hire 8 people so they can support their families. That enough?

Trump will never be my president! Just like the conservatives never recognized Obama. Trump is going to have to prove himself before I can even take anything he says seriously. Imo he's a clown and deserves no respect.

Wow....attitude like that I can imagine that working for you is a real pleasure. Just for my own curiosity... are any of those 8 people family or friends?
edit on 19-12-2016 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
This is really hurting Democrats. They lost both Houses and the more shame they put on themselves they will continue to lose seats. Never going to win people more people over with the way they have been acting. Next time let things play out instead of picking a flawed candidate in Hillary before the race even begins. There were several more viable options available but they would not let their own voters decide. Kept padding here at every turn.

You are being very kind in using "flawed" along with everyone else

Flawed is a tiny scratch that gets by QC.

Defective is more the word for Hillary.

Void warranty, return to factory. Do not use.

Under FBI and senate investigations and STILL acceptible for them to get behind.

What do you expect from the side that grammar nazi a tweet about China stealing a drone?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Look on the bright side, the SNL writers' jobs will be basically doing themselves for the next several years at least...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
After Trump is inaugurated,he should show everyone his Russian birth certificate.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If for some act of evil she somehow won, that would be it I think. I know that is "said" a lot but for real this time.. I hope they do the right thing.
edit on 19-12-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Spot on and feel the same, however I do not think it will be 'over' for a while.
There are so many that want it all to fail, and they have spun this off in a process in which they will be constantly looking for new ways to screw things up. Sad, actually.

That is the part that puzzles me. Are these folks not quick enough to understand they LIVE here? If bad things happen to the US, it happens to them as well. Looking forward to prosperity and peace seems like such a better way to go through the next 4.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I appreciate the sentiment.

But the US is divided and it won't end anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It wont be over for a long time. Some have worked themselves into a frenzy and dug such a deep hole, they have decided to stay there. Like many, I sit back, watch, wait, and collude with hairy men in clandestine meetings.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh grow up, for Pete's sake. You DO sound like a child!

I've lived through bad Presidents and good Presidents, and some that were basically just place-holders for the next election. You can be critical of each one of them, but at least you CAN be critical in this country. But the "He's NOT MY president" is ridiculous. You must be one of those kids who whined if they didn't get a "participation" trophy, or how it wasn't fair you didn't get picked for a drill team or sports team even though you were terrible.

Watching all these "babies" whine and pout because their candidate didn't win is EXACTLY what's wrong with this country. Anyone over 50 knows that. We can live for 4 years with Trump. Hell, we lived through Carter! And if he does a bad job, we boot him out next election!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: amfirst1

It's only going to get worse.

Much much worse.

You ain't seen nothin yet.

Bachman Turner Overdrive - You ain't seen nothing yet 1974

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: olaru12

To the Trump haters - it's over, shut up and get on with your life. Maybe even do something that helps make this a better country.

You shut up! You're not a mod to make the rules around here. btw, I own 3 businesses and hire 8 people so they can support their families. That enough?

Trump will never be my president! Just like the conservatives never recognized Obama. Trump is going to have to prove himself before I can even take anything he says seriously. Imo he's a clown and deserves no respect.

Wow.

Whatever floats your partisan boat my friend.

Please continue posting anti Trump nonsense all day long and twice on Sunday for all I care.

Not that it matters a whit, but I am not a Trump fan, but I felt that he was a far better choice than HRC and offers the best chance for change from the status quo, which sucked quite frankly. So I hope for the best, and wish him great success in those endeavors.

But your response tells me all I need to know about your critical thinking skills and open mindedness. Also, I guess actually doing something to make this country a better place for all to live is also not something you'd even consider. Far better to just sit on your butt and criticize others, right?

As for me, I shall simply skip all of your posts in the future as they will also probably be as emotionally vs factually driven as is this one.

Have a terrific day!

Well you said it a lot nicer than I was thinking. If we could burn tears the left would fuel the world.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

Oh grow up, for Pete's sake. You DO sound like a child!

But the "He's NOT MY president" is ridiculous.

What? You demand that he should grow up - seriously? Because he can see what's happening and you can't?

We people will always disagree - and fortunately for now we're allowed to disagree, and speak our minds

Under no circumstances will this pathetic creature ever be my president. I've lived in this country under different presidents just the same as you. This is different. See it - or don't

I love my country. I love the people that live here. We deserve a lot of things maybe, and maybe we even deserve this

There's no reason you should get away with demanding that people just roll over and lick his boots

Maybe it's you that needs to grow up - and wake up

edit on 12/19/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Spot on and feel the same, however I do not think it will be 'over' for a while.
There are so many that want it all to fail, and they have spun this off in a process in which they will be constantly looking for new ways to screw things up. Sad, actually.

It is sad....and completely perplexing to me.

They live in this country too, do they not?

I guess they would rather be right than be happy.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

Except that it wont be over. They are working to find any way to subvert the election before jan 20th, and think its about 50/50 whether Obama declares a hold on the transfer of power until the "russian question" can be deternined - the answer is never because there is no evidence. After Jan 20, it will be the lefts version of birtherism, but on a whole other level, as the msm will push it.

Personally Id prefer GJ be president, but I wouldnt subvert the election to make it happen.

GJ? Do you mean Gary Johnson?

If so, he got a lot of votes in my home city of Charlottesville. And if you know anything about Charlottesville (home of University of Virginia and the place where Presidents Jefferson, Madison and Monroe lived) it's not surprising. People here are generally democratic/liberal (a speck of blue in a sea of VA red) but they also have a strong moral compass so most could not bring themselves to vote for HRC. They also couldn't bring themselves to vote for Trump.

Johnson had some supporters here who were standing at all of the main intersections holding up Johnson for President signs, so my guess is he was top of mind after rejecting the top 2 candidates.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

LOL!!

I love this! Consider it stolen!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
It wont be over for a long time. Some have worked themselves into a frenzy and dug such a deep hole, they have decided to stay there. Like many, I sit back, watch, wait, and collude with hairy men in clandestine meetings.

I have seen so many great quotes in this thread but yours takes the prize!

"Collude with hairy men in clandestine meetings" ?!

OMG...that's perfect! Is it yours or is it from somewhere else?

Either way - thanks for posting it!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: darepairman

Well you said it a lot nicer than I was thinking. If we could burn tears the left would fuel the world.

Well, tis the season you know. Peace on earth, goodwill towards men and all that...

Great last sentence btw! Another great line for me to "appropriate" for future use...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Yes, and unfortunately, you know that it's going to be a circus act at every single step of the process.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I've just noticed a Tweet from a hopeful Democrat describing herself as "still at the bargaining stage of grief" about the election. Is that a fair way of putting it? Does the comment offer hope that the excitement really will die down when the day is over? (I don't know what stage is supposed to come after "bargaining")
edit on 19-12-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
[url=http://www.kali.org...]

Go figure it out.
edit on 19-12-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join