It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A closer look at Benghazi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Not so long ago Benghazi was the centre for human trafficking, but Silvio Berlusconi and Gadhafi got together and wiped it out. Good work but really bad if your making money out of it. Suddenly Gadhafi became a scum bag, and Berlusconi, got done for being naughty. Then FBI Annon was reported to have said that they didn't have much info on the Clinton foundation until they got hold of the server from Benghazi. Whoops as he has been right more than wrong.
So I ask you is it a coincidence that Hillary was screaming with delight when she heard that Gadhafi got offed? now Benghazi is central again to this money making business again. ladonnarae1961.blogspot.co.nz... note mods its not I who have mentioned the unmentionable. libyasos.blogspot.co.nz...
edit on 18-12-2016 by anonentity because: additions

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Another interesting angle.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Your source is am intelligence analyst with a blog?

That equals complete BS or complete traitor

I don't get. Hillary has been caught commiting actual crimes with her handling of sensitive government info. She should be sharing a cell with Bradly Manning. But people want to dilute it with groundless accusations like pizza and pedophilia.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Well how about this then vuconservative.com... This is a fox news mainstream.

edit on 18-12-2016 by anonentity because: additions
In fact a US server with a lot of # about the CF and an ambassador, who found out to much, gets offed by heavy rounds and mortar fire, four get killed, but the server didn't get destroyed it was in the safe room , I'm smelling BS and it isn't mine.
edit on 18-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

top topics

join