It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joel Osteen Antichrist Future President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

That's the Mandela Effect lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Us Catholics would never buy into this guy because of his personal wealth, and because he doesn't have secret temples worshipping Mary as a God while drinking "The Devil's Piss" (wine) in dungeons under his church.

Fundamentalists wouldn't because he doesn't make out with venemous snakes and "show gays the love of Christ" (aka beat them dead with Blessed Hammers.")

Amish wouldn't follow him because television.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Crunky

I hope a Sugar Demon punches this guy in the pancreas.

Ha, no chance! Joel is protected by the Insectillians. I bet his property is surrounded by their little helper minions.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
a reply to: Rezlooper

I believe Joel Osteen to be the Antichrist, he's under the radar right now like how Obama was but once he's placed in the presidential position he'll gain a huge following due to his charisma.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I agree, the guy has charisma, just don't think he'd ever be considered presidential material, but I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Why are people still relying on a book written in the early ages of history to interpret the future?

Humanity is in control of its own fate. You pray and ponder for the world to end and it will surely happen, no stupid book needed.

You people are so gullible, leave it to a lowly religious scholar to interpret your future instead of making up your own minds up that humanity will survive 2000 more years because you have helped make it a reality.

I bet you read your star signs or visit a tarot card reader
You are just as religios as everyone else and as gullible

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

The bible says that the anti Christ will be born in what is now Israel but he won`t be a jew.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

The bible says that the anti Christ will be born in what is now Israel but he won`t be a jew.

Source?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Why would the Antichrist be American? Should he be in a Middle Eastern country or something? Israel/Palestine would be my guess.

Fictional characters can't be President to my knowledge, so it's neither here nor there.

Considering the Antichrist is also referred to as the Assyrian in other books of prophecy that are referring to the same time, yes, it is far more likely the Antichrist will be out of the Middle East or at least of that ancestry.

Unless Osteen is hiding something, he's not it.

Neither is Trump.

I don't think Putin qualifies either.

Obama came closest with some ancestry at least geographically closer, but even he wasn't right.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: Tardacus

Source?

Duh... The Bible?
:

Go ahead and read the whole thing til you find it then report back. You will come out a better man for it!: (seriously)
edit on 18-12-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join