It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joel Osteen Antichrist Future President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
He'll come as an Angel of light bearing gifts to all Americans. He'll promise under his reign he'll cure cancer and many other ills. During this period there'll be riots and chaos in the streets, violence will become the norm. The lower class uprising against the upper class in large numbers. Many people will go missing like they simply vanished. He'll tell the people we will need to track everyone by the use of implantable GPS tracking chips. The first to be implanted will be the mentally ill, than the prisoners. Then next will be the children and after them the adults. With this chip they can silence any opposition with heart stopping properties and cancer causing agents.

This man will have many followers there'll worship him like he is their God. There'll be under his command his foot soldiers. He'll then quiet all dissent with a stroke of a pen as he sits in the tower of Babylon exalting himself above God, because as you can see this won't be a physical war we face but a spiritual one.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Wrong guy. Donald Trump fits the bill more than anyone you can name. Joel's just a distraction...albeit a fabulously wealthy one.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I don't know about the antichrist but, his voice is very hypnotic to me.

He does have a rather large following. My mother loved watching him and although he is quite charismatic (IMO). I'm not sure that he could get the whole world to follow him.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
No no no no no no, no.

Obama is the Anti-Christ.

ATS has been saying that for years.

LOLOLOLOL.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I do not like the man but I think he is more con man than anti Christ. I live near Houston. To watch, it is similar to Jim Jones to me.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I believe that any one person who claims in front of millions how he can commit murder and get by with, is an anti Christ. Like Hitler. But, Trump has nukes with children for advisors, generals to do the dirty work.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why would the Antichrist be American? Should he be in a Middle Eastern country or something? Israel/Palestine would be my guess.

Fictional characters can't be President to my knowledge, so it's neither here nor there.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I hope a Sugar Demon punches this guy in the pancreas.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Wrong guy. Donald Trump fits the bill more than anyone you can name. Joel's just a distraction...albeit a fabulously wealthy one.

Joel is a motivational speaker.

His religion is that of all motivational speakers.

"Good things come from positive thinking."

Religion is more about balance, though. Leaning neither to the positive, nor to the negative. [KJV, Proverbs 4:27]

That's because the pendulum must swing.

If you engage in too much positive thinking, you acquire all the benefits of that, for a time, and then the pendulum swings back automatically and inevitably to the other side, for an equal period of time, going as far into the negative as you went into the positive, and away from the balance point in the center.

What goes up, must come down. Like the stock market.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
No no no no no no, no.

Obama is the Anti-Christ.

ATS has been saying that for years.

LOLOLOLOL.

But I thought GW Bush was the anti christ?

I know! Every one is the anti christ! We should have seen it coming, the anti christ is actually a reptilian body thief!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
How do we know he is not one of those false prophets that is supposed to hail the actual anti-Christ's arrival? If I understand the current interpretation of the prophesy correctly.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If i had one dollar for every Anti Christ allegation on Ats, i'd be partially retired by now.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Why are people still relying on a book written in the early ages of history to interpret the future?

Humanity is in control of its own fate. You pray and ponder for the world to end and it will surely happen, no stupid book needed.

You people are so gullible, leave it to a lowly religious scholar to interpret your future instead of making up your own minds up that humanity will survive 2000 more years because you have helped make it a reality.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Those televangelist are nothing but snake oil salesman,as crooked as any polititian,never seen a poor one

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Since I became at least passingly aware of politics there have been 7 presidents. Only Jimmy Carter hasn't been called the Anti-christ. Poor Jimmy.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I'm really confused by this OP, Crunky, and you haven't responded to anyone's comments. Are you saying Osteen is the anti-Christ, or is your OP a quote from Osteen and you are alleging that he is referring to Trump? I wish you'd be a little more clear on this, because I highly doubt that Joel Osteen would ever be considered for president, he just doesn't have that kind of following.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I believe Joel Osteen to be the Antichrist, he's under the radar right now like how Obama was but once he's placed in the presidential position he'll gain a huge following due to his charisma.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Oh man.. this nutjob Joel is a peice of work. We have not had a 7 plagues yet. moon didnt turn to blood yet either. As to the chips unless they are WILLINGLY ACCEPTED they have no power.ALso Theres no evidence it IS a chip to begin with. Its a visible mark everyone can see. you have to swear to the anti christ you loyalty too. remember by their words shall they be convicted.
edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: fixed

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thought his name was Olsteen...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
a reply to: Rezlooper

I believe Joel Osteen to be the Antichrist...

Is there any crazy thing you don't believe?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join