It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did George HW Bush Threaten to Kill Donald Trump during GOP Debate in Houston?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm really starting to distrust Alex Jones.

I've always been on the fence when it comes to him. I think that, while not as bad as the main stream and how the fictionalise the facts, I do think he embellishes things to make them seem scarier or darker than they are. I mean there could be many reasons, I've seen people do the "hand across the neck" thing before and maybe he was saying "Cut" or "end it" or something like that I might be wrong but still. Jones just seems to go over board with everything lately and seems to play the "I'm the hero the saviour of news and facts" do people watch him for true facts or more of his over the top reaction to certain news stories.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
He was just reacting to his own witnessing of his NWO going down the drain.

George Bush New World Order

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Well if anyone subscribes to the JFK theory and old Georgie then Trump might be in trouble? But then again, George is old and not with the CIA anymore so Trump is gonna be just fine.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Funny how the same people who swore up and down that Trump was threatening to have Clinton assassinated when he mentioned the Second Amendment also think the throat slit gesture is no big deal.

Here's a fun experiment: next time you go to court try giving the judge the throat slit gesture and mention the Second Amendment. See which one the judge interprets as a threat.

Since the troat slit gesture is not a threat, maybe we can use it as a common greeting to all politicians:

"Good morning, Mr. President!" [throat slit gesture]

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Naaa, Bush was just using CIA speak for bastard, AKA bastard!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I used to really like the Bushes. Not anymore. Not after the stuff I have researched, pondered, doubted, researched again, and concluded. I absolutely believe we have powerful players that work in the shadows and are wolves in sheep's clothing.

All people do not get senile in old age. I knew a 95-year old man that was sharp as a tack and continued to learn new things right up to his death. His memory, both short term and long term, was amazing, and he could carry on a conversation on just about any subject you cared to discuss. So, old GHWB doesn't seem to me like he has missed a beat either.

Is it true that he did not attend any of the debates, but showed up at this particular one? If so, I totally think it is not implausible that he caught Trump's eye and made that gesture, and was there just to send a message.

IMO, he may be the power behind the push to affect the Electoral College's votes tomorrow. When that doesn't work, I hope that gesture is not their last resort.
edit on 18-12-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Bush then while looking at Trump makes a cut throat gesture and then is so pleased with himself he grunts in satisfaction, perhaps in noting that he "got away with it" and was able to signal Trump successfully.

But he didn't. It was caught on camera.

What are your thoughts?

Well now, that's a well known Freemasonic warning sign.

Bush was simply reminding Trump, that if he revealed any of the secrets he learns in lodge to the public, in his speeches, he'd be subject to having his throat slit, heart ripped out his chest, and guts spilled into the ocean.

Now that the Freemasons had selected Trump to be president, they just needed to remind him that he didn't get their on his own.

Lest The Donald, forgets his pledge.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

He has been implicated in the past as being involved with JFK and his death. So yes, if i were him id be #ting my britches.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

LBJ apparently made the same sign when asked about JFK before they killed him with a head shot in front of the whole world.

Evil #s.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Bush then while looking at Trump makes a cut throat gesture and then is so pleased with himself he grunts in satisfaction, perhaps in noting that he "got away with it" and was able to signal Trump successfully.

But he didn't. It was caught on camera.

What are your thoughts?

Well now, that's a well known Freemasonic warning sign.

Bush was simply reminding Trump, that if he revealed any of the secrets he learns in lodge to the public, in his speeches, he'd be subject to having his throat slit, heart ripped out his chest, and guts spilled into the ocean.

Now that the Freemasons had selected Trump to be president, they just needed to remind him that he didn't get their on his own.

Lest The Donald, forgets his pledge.

Yeah, right..

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Personally, I think that it requires an investigation by the SS, the FBI and the incoming administration, to ferret out any shadow, satanic operators who may still be loyal to the deep state in which Bush was and perhaps still is imbedded - like fighting a cancer whereby the white hats by far outnumber the black hats.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

It does seem that their may be a case to answer, as this is getting a bit too close too home. www.waronwethepeople.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Precisely. The evil # that has riddled this world has met its match, and then some. Bravery and courage in the face of extreme deception, manipulation, suffering...

Yes.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
His gesture was more like, "Yeah yeah, cut him off already, get off the stage; shut up."

Who cares, anyway? Trump isn't going anywhere.

edit on 18-12-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The reactions and responses in this thread have been very interesting.

Thank you everyone for participating.

IF he did do it while looking directly at Trump, then the SS need to pay him a visit I think, after an internal investigation as to Bush's continued network, if any yet remains.

If it was directed at Trump, then maybe it's a 9/11 related threat.

Bush and Cheney have continued to take briefs from CIA agents and have remained plugged into a certain faction of that network.

If I were Trump I'd quietly do a very intensive and thorough audit of all government systems and networks and organizational structures, including that of the deep state and COG which should not still be in effect according to a state of emergency that was never rescinded.

Their coup (which really took place on 9/11) requires an undoing or a counter-coup.

edit on 19-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Lets keep pushing the Fake News! Infowars is the lowest of the low for sources.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Maybe you should think twice about using and pushing the fake news meme when you come to understand what it's for..

edit on 19-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

The reactions and responses in this thread have been very interesting.

Thank you everyone for participating.

IF he did do it while looking directly at Trump, then the SS need to pay him a visit I think, after an internal investigation as to Bush's continued network, if any yet remains.

If it was directed at Trump, then maybe it's a 9/11 related threat.

Bush and Cheney have continued to take briefs from CIA agents and have remained plugged into a certain faction of that network.

If I were Trump I'd quietly do a very intensive and thorough audit of all government systems and networks and organizational structures, including that of the deep state and COG which should not still be in effect according to a state of emergency that was never rescinded.

Their coup (which really took place on 9/11) requires an undoing or a counter-coup.

So...you're saying that for looking (allegedly) at someone and making the "cut it" motion (which what he was actually doing), a person should be rousted by the Secret Service and investigated? He shouldn't have the same 1st Amendment rights as any other American citizen? Just scoop his ancient ass up and have him thoroughly investigated because it appeared that he could have possibly been looking at a specific person at the time? And how do you prove that in the first place? Is there some special eye gauge that pinpoints precisely at whom or what a person is visually focusing on?

And does that apply to all American citizens who make hand gestures, or is it just elderly former presidents? Because that particular gesture is extremely common in television. It means "cut the feed". He most likely wanted the camera off of him and his wife. Doesn't that sound just a little bit more logical and reasonable than the idea that he threatened the fat oompa loompa with his life, right out in public, for the whole world to see?

If someone wants to kill another person, they typically don't warn them first...and certainly not in full view of the public, on camera. These people are not remotely that stupid. They didn't become "elite" by doing things in plain sight. They did it by hiding their true intent. Duplicity.

I don't like the Bush family either, and they are absolutely corrupt to the core, but this is such a reach that it is ludicrous.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Lets keep pushing the Fake News! Infowars is the lowest of the low for sources.

This doesn't even qualify as "news", fake or otherwise. This is pure fantasy.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

And if it WAS directed at Trump, and wasn't a "get the camera off me" cut gesture?

Again, the responses are telling, imho.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join