It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's other reversals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: superbanjo

Yawn.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: superbanjo

You do realize that The Daily Show is considered "news satire ", right? This is their wiki page

Daily Show (also known as The Daily Show with Jon Stewart from 1999 until 2015, and The Daily Show with Trevor Noah as of 2015) is an American news satire and talk show television program, which airs each Monday through Thursday on Comedy Central. Describing itself as a fake news program, The Daily Show draws its comedy and satire from recent news stories, political figures, media organizations, and often uses self-referential humor as well.

More fake news.....do you really go to Comedy Central for your news?

edit on 12/18/2016 by Martin75 because: Added bold

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Hey op dont take it personal, trump fans are the same people who said obama would destroy america with ebola, there not the smartest people on this beautiful planet earth, there angry people that believe that trump will make there miserable lives better, there bitter to the end lol.

They really detailed the thread and went after the OP with personal ad hom attacks.

They can't take any sort of criticism. They deflect with Hillary/Democrat non-sense and always fall back on personal insults.

Somebody REALLY is working overtime to make sure Trump can't be seen in a negative light.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

originally posted by: superbanjo

another person trying to shut down the thread.

I provided videos to document his reversals. You guys are too much. Why don't you tell me how I am wrong instead of
creep in here with that weakness?

What could be more weak than you claiming the president-elect is "reversing" before he even has the job yet? Did you ever think maybe he's just playing nice until everything's official? I can't blame him, the man has done little since the election other than assemble his team and mind his own business yet there have been 5 different pathetic attempts already to prevent him from being sworn in.

But enough opinion, according to you strength is fact based so please provide a quote from Trump saying he is not going to prosecute Clinton ....you can't because he hasn't said it and will do so unless Obama pardons her. Either way, more winning for Trump ...exactly as he promised.

LOLOLOLOL you people are #ing delusional. You want me to provide a quote from Trump saying he's not going to prosecute Hillary?

Here you go you #ing idiot.

President-elect Donald Trump conceded Tuesday that he probably won’t make good on his campaign pledge to pursue a new criminal investigation into his political rival, Hillary Clinton.

“It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about,” he said Tuesday afternoon in an on-the-record discussion with reporters from The New York Times.

Trump cast his reversal as a unifying move that, contrary to some of the early backlash, he believes won’t upset his supporters.

“I don't think they will be disappointed. I think I will explain it that we in many ways will save our country,” he said, adding that prosecuting Clinton “would be very, very divisive for the country.”

Earlier on Tuesday, Trump's senior adviser Kellyanne Conway had indicated that the president-elect was likely to renege on his promise to jail Clinton, a sharp departure from the “lock her up!” chants that Trump encouraged at his campaign rallies, immediately drawing the ire of some conservatives.

Breitbart News, the alt-right news organization formerly run by Steve Bannon, Trump's chief strategist, headlined the lead story on its home page “BROKEN PROMISE.”

Source

You can peddle that BS by Trump supporters and they'll eat it up but us living in reality that don't play partanship over country won't.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Hey op dont take it personal, trump fans are the same people who said obama would destroy america with ebola, there not the smartest people on this beautiful planet earth, there angry people that believe that trump will make there miserable lives better, there bitter to the end lol.

They really detailed the thread and went after the OP with personal ad hom attacks.

They can't take any sort of criticism. They deflect with Hillary/Democrat non-sense and always fall back on personal insults.

Somebody REALLY is working overtime to make sure Trump can't be seen in a negative light.

And they keep on repeating the same lies and insults over and over, its like they think a trump win means there right about there
bull#, its baffling.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
LOLOLOLOL you people are #ing delusional. You want me to provide a quote from Trump saying he's not going to prosecute Hillary?

Here you go you #ing idiot.

1- President-elect Donald Trump conceded Tuesday that he probably won’t make good on his campaign pledge to pursue a new criminal investigation into his political rival, Hillary Clinton.

2- “It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about,” he said Tuesday afternoon in an on-the-record discussion with reporters from The New York Times.

3- Trump cast his reversal as a unifying move that, contrary to some of the early backlash, he believes won’t upset his supporters.-no quote-

4- “I don't think they will be disappointed. I think I will explain it that we in many ways will save our country,” he said, adding that prosecuting Clinton “would be very, very divisive for the country.”

5- Earlier on Tuesday, Trump's senior adviser Kellyanne Conway had indicated that the president-elect was likely to renege on his promise to jail Clinton, a sharp departure from the “lock her up!” chants that Trump encouraged at his campaign rallies, immediately drawing the ire of some conservatives.

Breitbart News, the alt-right news organization formerly run by Steve Bannon, Trump's chief strategist, headlined the lead story on its home page “BROKEN PROMISE.”

Ok, relax ...go to your quiet space, bring some playdough and crayons then after you've cooled down a bit could you explain how any of your quotes are Trump saying he will not prosecute Clinton?
edit on 18-12-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
most sane people don`t really believe all the campaign promises from a politician,people who do believe all the promises are probably too gullible to even be voting.

whatever trump plans to do you can sure that he won`t be telegraphing his intentions ahead of time.

you can`t try to predict what trump will do based on what other politicians did because Trump isn`t a politician.

His actions might seem spur of the moment to you because you weren`t able to predict them based on what other politicians did in similar circumstances but you better believe that everything trump does and says is carefully thought out and planned ahead of time.

edit on 18-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join