It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason Jay Z throws the Roc......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well my last OP asked you why he did his relatively famous hand signal, but i feel i have came to the conclusion and it is to do with attraction, so my belief is that our collective unconscious is omnipotent and the things we think about as a collective we give power to, for example Christ, Allah, Demons etc, so when someone is possessed the power of christ or Allah being recited takes away the possession or illusion whichever way you want to look at it.

Jay Z is clearly a play on Jesus, which is quite a well known name, and his label Rockefeller well thats a powerful name isn't it, i think he uses the attractive energies of these things by association. Dale Carnegie done it with Andrew Carnegie..... and both those men basically done the groundwork on the theory i am talking about, Andrew Carnegie employed Napoleon Hill to interview the most powerful men in the world (including John D Rockefeller) to see how they became so powerful, Hill then wrote a number of Books regarding the Law of Attraction, Dale Carnegie saw how it worked also and changed his second name to Carnegie before writing the immensely famous "how to win friends and influence people".

what we think about and associate ourselves with we attract, this stuff is basically proven when you look at things like the double slit experiment, the nocebo and placebo effects, I have listened to Jay Z, Eminem, Tupac etc etc ... all common narratives, grew up without a father figure so instead of looking at someone to be like, combined with the heavy stressors a life in the gutter brings about, creates people that have God complexes and know the reason for their rise....... its all to do with the way they are thinking.

so the reason for the Roc...... well Jesus has the Cross hasn't he!

edit on 17-12-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

You mustn't forget that the relation between Nibiru and the Nazca Lines are akin to that of a Jackalope and Quantum Jumping. Whenever the Rock (the Earth, I mean, not the big muscular guy) enters into alignment with Mandelo (in my timeline, he's called Mandelo, damn Mandela Effect!) then you can always expect to see antigravity crystals pop up from Visnu, especially around his belly. Our navels are craters; the smooth belly given to us by the Lord is marked with a crater (navel) from Chixulub (Devil). Uncle Sam wants You to Stop Asteroid Impacts! Those navels of ours are going to lead us to another extinction event, oh and by the way, Eminem.

edit on 17-12-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

i dont know what two of those things are, your picture is so deceiving. in fact mabe your right maybe that is a picture of your dog and im the one thats tripping....
edit on 17-12-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

All hail the second coming of Jay Z! I wonder if Judas had priests which allied with JayZ. If it's the case then I believe they'd be called... the Judas Priest Rappers.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Some of Jays beliefs......... pretty much along the same way of thinking as the elite, they all think the same way, you do know that dont you.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So sharing beliefs with some group automatically makes you a member of that group, eh?

Hm, then maybe I should start thinking like a whale. If I do that, following your logic, then I should grow up to a hundred feet.

edit on 17-12-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I can't believe I am about to type Jay Z, who has a chip on his shoulder like many colored folk who give it the BLM because they like to think they are treated differently or have fewer options in life due to the fact they are not white.

However, when they become a success with talent they have (be it singing, maths, sport, literature), and this dispels the myth of the Colour divide they have self indoctrinated, some can just shut up and live their lives but others cannot accept that, like our man here.

Then, when Nibiru sends out her notice, as pointed out with the alignment of the Nazka Lines, those who are freaked out by the realization they are just the same as any other talented artist crack, some pretend to be gang bangers, some knock their missus about and others pretend they are part of, or know of, conspiracies.

The beauty is, the gang bangers get shot, the wife beaters get locked up and the moon howlers are laid out in lights their demise into crazy as they drink, snort and party their way into oblivion.

Jay Z, 2017 is your year, please take the stage for one last time.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
So sharing beliefs with some group automatically makes you a member of that group, eh?

Hm, then maybe I should start thinking like a whale. If I do that, following your logic, then I should grow up to a hundred feet.

It worked on my mother in law, just don't expect it to go as you think, nature can be cruel.
edit on 17 12 2016 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Jay took his name from Jaz O

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Mandelo (in my timeline, he's called Mandelo, damn Mandela Effect!)

Riiiight......

You just jumped over to ours for a visit i suppose.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

It worked on my mother in law, just don't expect it to go as you think, nature can be cruel.

I'm very sorry to hear that. My best wishes to her.

There was recently a program on CNN about one of these selfish-help gurus trying to make a comeback after a tragedy at one of his events where people were hurt and some died. So many people are hurt by these folks. It's so very very sad.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm very sorry to hear that. My best wishes to her.

There was recently a program on CNN about one of these selfish-help gurus trying to make a comeback after a tragedy at one of his events where people were hurt and some died. So many people are hurt by these folks. It's so very very sad.

That's OK, will you help me put her back in the sea?
edit on 18 12 2016 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It's a celebrity fad.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

great input, just like the rest of the replies.....
there is some solid scientific evidence behind the placebo, which has been well known for a long time, but we don't know how it works? the only reason for that is because it is not possible (yet) to study thinking, its like Jung said 99% of all illnesses start in the head. i can take a ridiculing all day long it has a positive effect on me if any, but if anybody listens and looks into what i am saying about how the way you think effects you and has done your whole life.. then great, you may try harder to control those neg thoughts...
www.psychologytoday.com...
i believe in what this says and what it means, and i try to share that knowledge, not for stars or flags but because i would rather have a positive influence on somebody than anything else.
But hey if you dont want to look at the scientific evidence, dont.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I think I got lost somewhere in here... but sure! I'll help! Sounds like an adventure now

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah, if you club her, I'll sort out the rest....

top topics

join