It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama 2 more years?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i remember a prediction i saw a few months before obama became so popular in the 2008 election where it said he would win twice then after his second term something major would occur that would lead to the election being cancelled or delayed, anyway somehow it leads to obama staying in office for 2 years then clinton would be "appointed" to office without an election then one last election after clinton is kept in office for a second term.
that in the end obama will be put back in office after clinton for 15 years or so due to martial law and run america like a dictatorship, that it will be an altered/changed future(by future humans) to prepare for a global disaster caused by cosmic energy impacting earth(because he will shut down or seal away a certain facility messing with ancient energy production technology) .

anyways i felt things were following this prediction way too much with the whole russian hacking thing and felt like mentioning this now because i'm wondering about how much more will follow what i saw in that prediction video.
edit on 17-12-2016 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Do you have a link to that video or to a transcript of that prediction? I'd like to hear/see it word for word. And to clarify, you saw this prediction on a video in 2008?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
How does the Russian hacking lead into predictions about Obama following Clinton about 15 years later for another 2 years?

None of the stuff in your OP is following current events AT ALL.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

No.

-There is no provision in the Constitution for this to occur.

-There is no precedent that would lead any legal action to come to this scenario.

-There is no logical reason for this idea to even be entertained.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
One can only hope.

I'd deal with a quick Clinton for 15 more years of Obama.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

No.

-There is no provision in the Constitution for this to occur.

-There is no precedent that would lead any legal action to come to this scenario.

-There is no logical reason for this idea to even be entertained.

Oh.

Bummer, man.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think it's evident from the last news conference that Obama would not take the opportunity if it was offered. He's tired. He wants out. He's probably counting down the days as impatiently as any Republican.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I did not read this particular prediction, but I have certainly read others like it. I follow predictions, channeling and other ethereal messages daily. I think what you'll find is that part of this prediction is true, while other parts will not manifest in physical reality. That's because these timelines actually exist, but can be changed through human activity, especially human thought and feeling.

I do believe that Obama is going to cancel this election with the support of the Pentagon, CIA and FBI. Everything that's happened in the last few weeks has been very weird, but highly supportive of this scenario. What I don't believe is that Clinton will have any power in the future now. They will be too busy attempting to keep all the damning information about them under wraps. And they will fail at that too. The Clinton's are done, IMO.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

it's a prediction it's not necessarily true but i felt that events seem to be leading to something big possibly happening that might be abnormal for our country.

i'll list events from now that supposedly lead to the prediction coming true for better context.

1. big event during election(like rigging or hacking etc)
2. suspicion and/or proof
3. civil disorder
4. second event which leads to delay or whatever(finding proof, assassination, terrorist attack, etc)
5. martial law
6. obama staying in office for 2 years due to unprecedented situation/disaster/etc.
7. clinton appointment through some legal or possibly illegal means
8. future events

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

i know that but i'm only saying the events feel similar so far and besides provisions can get ignored if the right events coincide at the right time and place, history can be made and change whole nations; so you never know what might happen tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

join