It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rightwing extremists seized a church in Dortmund/Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Ah yes.. the "alt right". Or as its called in Germany "the reason Grandpop lives in Argentina".

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

All those people who did all those terrible things are dead, or dying. I'm so sorry it lingers, but it does seem the world no longer charges today's German's with those crimes, but they still hold themselves to it.

I guess like southern states and slavery. It's easier to forgive others sometimes than it is what we perceive to be "ourselves."

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Except the alt right aren't nazis or white supremacists. Are there some that are? Sure. Is that what it means to be alt right? Nope.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Except the alt right aren't nazis or white supremacists. Are there some that are? Sure. Is that what it means to be alt right? Nope.

Sarcasm -

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individualb : the use or language of sarcasm

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Sounds to me like there's a war going on in Germany. I'm also guessing these groups have increased in backing lately. Likely in response to the government protecting rapists and such, giving the people no one else to turn to. Your government is creating this problem, by not doing it's job and forcing people into extremism in self defense against extremism. Don't feel too bad, our country has been trying to do the same.

My son was in the German army (bundeswehr) and witnessed numerous extremist including high ranking officers. He sees this also as a police officer. Why? Due to Germany's past, it is important they announce around the world of the their NO TOLERANCE FOR NAZI'S and show the world how they have changed by having VERY liberal approaches to anyting, opening their borders and now they see THAT was a big mistake and now its CYOA (Cover Your Own Ass) politics by hiding the truth from their citizens.

My point..... these soldiers swore an oath to protect Germany and its people..... they did not swear an oath to immigrants BUT are constantly told and sometime "ordered" to do things that do not align "foor the good" the volk and this brings tension and anger into the ranks and how do they "deal" with it?

Germany has already lost any upcoming wars..... forever..... their enemy has infiltrated their society on all levels of life and are dug in and can not be removed under any circumstance. In 25 years or LESS over HALF of German citizens will NOT have parents (BOTH MAN AND WOMAN) who are full blooded Germans.

The German race itself will die out and be totally dead before the 22nd century. Aryan race will NEVER happen in Germany. Germany will still exist .... as a melting pot of different cultures that will be accepted as German.
edit on 18-12-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Geez, I didn't know what sarcasm was. Thank you for being so kind as to inform me.

/sarc

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Everyone needs to eat more stroopwafels.

How many did these guys kill? By kill, I mean cut their heads off.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

But not if it were neo nazis.

Hey, but can't a neo nazi be a muslim?

I mean, is there anything that restricts rightwingers from following the Islamic faith?

If Hitler could take a buddist symbol for "good luck" and make it into a Nazi trademark, why can't Nazis take on Islam in the same way and make that their dominant philosophy?

Isn't that the whole idea behind "white supremacy" that "we can take your symbols and make them into ours"?

The doctrine of re-purposing ancient motifs to another cause.

It seems to me, if you're supreme, you can do anything.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Alt Right doesn't have an implicit definition. The only purpose of the term is to imply radical white supremacists, something synonymous with what a Nazi is. A better way to phrase it is they are not litterally calling you Nazi's, even though there are Alt Right Nazi's, they're calling your ideology(assuming you would willingly subscribe to an 'alt' label) similar to a Nazi, and it is.

Edit: I'm only assuming you're trying to 'defend' the term alt-right. Defending Satanism would be a similar stance. It's ironic you say they aren't white supremacists, did you invent the word?

en.wikipedia.org...

It literally comes from the idea of the differentiation of the South Park Republican. Specifically, someone that claims to be a Republican, but rejects traditional conservative beliefs, even more specifically, LIBERTIES. They're called the "Alt" by Conservatives, because it's the Right more than anyone else that wants it known they are not the same faction. The Alt-Righters themselves just consider themselves Republican American.
edit on 18-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
South Park Republican.

Being from Colorado, I know exactly what the hell they're talking about. Most people here(ATS Alt-Right magnet) think I'm a paid HTR shrill, and the irony is in Colorado I take up the majority of the Conservative arguments and am the one telling the stupid liberals STFU.

I attribute this to the fact the Alt-Right is trying to Cancer it's way into the Grand Old Party, and it ain't going to ever work, 'till the end of time they will not be remembered as Republicans.

I know a lot of you know me too because of my recent postings. You want to see interesting rage? Look back at my posts over Colorado defaulting to Clinton because Cruz-scumbag swept CO. The moment that happened every Republican in CO had a similar thought- "They just don't get it."

www.denverpost.com...

The district court’s order arose after Democratic electors in Colorado threatened to abandon Clinton and partner with Republican electors in other states to nominate an alternative candidate — a last-ditch move to prevent Trump from receiving the 270 electoral votes needed to win.

This part is a lie. A Republican President is a wetdream for Colorado, everyone here knows it. The issue is they want the face of Bill Clinton, with the economic swag of Romney. Trump isn't that bad, but his movement stole these traits away from him and allowed him to become demonized because they refused to abandon idolization. Well, he also #ed up a lot too, but for a while, he really wasn't/isn't that bad. He understands some basic liberal issues, that's like a Gold fking metal when it comes to compromises most 'Conservatives' are willing to make. The dude is freaking liberal.

Colorado will survive Trump. I feel worse for California tbh.

Matt Stone: "I hate conservatives, but I really #ing hate liberals."

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join