It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rightwing extremists seized a church in Dortmund/Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Rightwing-extremists barricaded themselves in a church and ingited pyrotechnics. The church rang the bell to distribute the squatters. Then the FIRE DEPARTMENT(!) moved in with heavy device.

The rightweiners...sorry, rightwingers unveiled a banner and lighted fireworks while other Neo-Nazis were distributing neo-nazi flyers around that church. And chanting neo-nazi slogans. They had swastikas painted on their foreheads. At the same time there was a choir and and an orchester doing their last test for an event the next night.
Source, german, translator needed)

So, that´s how we deal with RIGHTWING extremism/terrorism in Germany. With the fire department under the help of the police.
Just mention these squatters were muslims. There would be a good chance that they "killed themselves", or that they got shot or got muzzled somehow.

No official in Germany would come to the idea to distribute left, muslim, anti TTIP/TISA/CETA/globalization, anti nuke squatters, anti war squatters with the FIRE DEPARTMENT, under the help of the police. Everybody else would be taken out by the GSG9, or whatever paramilitary forces. But not the Nazis.

It would be reported in every news broadcast around the western world, if it weren´t nazis, but anybody else that has nothing to do with rightwing extremism/terrorism. But it is just marginal in the news. If it were anbody else than neo-nazis, then there would have been special broadcastings every five minutes, the newspapers were full of it, gazillions of self-declared anti-terror "experts" would have put their two cents to the situation. Which then would be described as an hostage situation, because of the choir and orchester inside of that church buildings.

We would have been told how in danger we are the whole time and everywhere, because of terrorism, extremists.

But not if it were neo nazis.

At least they are in custody and the "Staatsschutz"(State protection) allegedly is investigating.
Only problem is, everybody knows that "our" Staatsschutz" was established with nazis, former SS henchmen, GeStaPo criminals etc...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

All you have is this one source that's german and even doesn't appear to have a lot of detail based on the length of the article.

Where are the pictures of the fireworks and swastikas?

edit: and don't forget to reply to my post in this thread.
edit on 12/17/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Im not sure I understand your point?

I havent seen what your OP describes on any MSM anywhere but nor have I seen the footage of the Refugees kicking that German woman down the stairs or any of the other countless crimes that have been committed by the people youve let into your country.

So from your OP its obvious you dont like Nazis (neither do I) but I also get the impression your pro Muslim refugee, is that the case?
edit on 17/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Oh no, right wing heroes never do anything wrong. We should all probably do back-flips trying to excuse this behavior and ignore this story. Sources, fake news and bla bla bla, and stuff.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Oh no, right wing heroes never do anything wrong. We should all probably do back-flips trying to excuse this behavior and ignore this story. Sources, fake news and bla bla bla, and stuff.

It was probably Hillary's and Obama's doing.

Some sort of vast left wing conspiracy.

/sarc

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Have you complained about the muslim rapefugee terrorists...sorry refugees committing mass rape,murder and terrorist attacks in every single country that tries to help them?

I doubt it.

edit on 17-12-2016 by angryproctologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

All you have is this one source that's german and even doesn't appear to have a lot of detail based on the length of the article.

Where are the pictures of the fireworks and swastikas?

edit: and don't forget to reply to my post in this thread.

Some sources:

Pyrotechnik, Werbung, HakenkreuzeRechtsextreme besetzen Dortmunder Kirche

Rechtsextremismus Polizei nimmt Nazis auf Reinoldi-Kirchturm fest

Rechtsextremisten besetzen Kirchturm in Dortmund

Dortmund Neonazis besetzen Kirche – mehrere Festnahmen – Quelle: www.express.de... ©2016

Neonazis besetzen Dortmunder Kirchturm

Rechtsextremisten besetzen Kirche in Dortmund

Anhänger der Partei „Die Rechte“ haben am Freitagabend den Turm der Reinoldikirche besetzt

Here are some more

I am sorry that i don´t live in Dortmund and could some photos or whatever by myself. It´s not my fault that neo-nazi events are sweeped under the carpet by german officials and mass media. To hide that there is rightwing-extremism and terrorism in germany. But if a leftist throws a bag of paint at a house or puts superglue into a lock of a politician, then Germany is doomed and the full force of the state has to react with harsher laws and more observation of the "commies".

What i wanted to show is that nazi terrorism "didnt exist" for decades in Germany, according to the officials and their mass media. But now, after last year almost thousand refugee shelters and migrant homes were burned down, blown up or attacked in another way, several politicians were attacked, threatened so that they quit their job, it´s hard to tell the public now that there wouldn´t be any nazi extremism. The officials and their mass media even refuse to call it terrorism yet. And it´s reported marginally only, just enough that they later can say: But we did report it.

I don´t know when i heard the last time about arsenals full of automatic weapons, explosives, pipe bombs were found, that belonged to left terrorists. But from time to time, in a small marginal note somewhere, you can see pictures of those weapons they found, together ith all that nazi militaria and banners, flyers. Belonging to nazis, not "evil commies". In little marginal reports that nobody cares of.

If it not rightwing extremism/terrorism, than it has to be fighted with the full force, the mass media can´t have enough hours a day, to report. But if it´s nazi terrorism, then it´s swept under the carpet. I bet, if it were "IS" terrorists with the "IS" logo painted on their foreheads, the whole world would know the pictures, would know all the media coverage. Because it´s helpful to raise the fear, for the war against the muslim terrorism(aka installing big brother). Other terrorism seems not be so bad, or how is this to understand.

Why don´t they use nazi extremism/terrorism to fear the people and install big brother? Because maybe nazi extremism/terrorism could damage germanys reputation in the world? Because of the german history, maybe?
Because of "nothing can happen that isn´t allowed to happen"?

I will check that other question in the other thread later, because i have a real life to live, and want to answer some comments in my own thread first, please forgive me

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Also,I just remembered that Germany doesn't allow people to post ANYTHING that tells the truth about the rapes and murders committed by muslims.

ATS'ers need to remember that any opinion coming from Germany is only going to be pro-islamic terrorist and anti-white.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Ignoring it and pretending it doesn't happen is the order of the day for most of Europe.

The terrorists apologists are only fooling each other when it comes to ATS.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The terrorists that Obama and Hilary have been smuggling into the U.S. are damn sure their doing.

It IS the left wing-and it's not a conspiracy.

It is reality.

edit on 17-12-2016 by angryproctologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sounds to me like there's a war going on in Germany. I'm also guessing these groups have increased in backing lately. Likely in response to the government protecting rapists and such, giving the people no one else to turn to. Your government is creating this problem, by not doing it's job and forcing people into extremism in self defense against extremism. Don't feel too bad, our country has been trying to do the same.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The MSN does not report on the German Refugee Crisis as you seem
to believe they do.

We are told that only a small and evil group of Nazis oppose the
invasion.

One has to dig past the MSM to learn about the rape epidemic,
or how Germans are being evicted from their homes to make room
for your new guests, or that a German judge decided that a poor
refugee could not have known that a nine year boy did not
want to be raped in the restroom of the scwimmbad.
I guess all that must be fake news and your people
are happy as they can be.
Who do you like in your next election?
Do you fear that the Russians will rig it so a party less accepting
of your new friends will win and force a less liberal
immigration policy?

edit on 17-12-2016 by ezramullins because: you

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Rechtsextremisten besetzen Kirche in Dortmund

Is it just me or does that sound kinda sexy?

Im sure its not but if some German bird came up to me and said that Id be thinking I was about to get lucky in all sorts of ways

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

So from your OP its obvious you dont like Nazis (neither do I) but I also get the impression your pro Muslim refugee, is that the case?

I am pro helping people that need help. If someone tries to do something wrong (like the one that wanted to steal the bike of a little boy in front of my house last week... he never will steal a bike again, not here!), then i don´t care if he is white, christian, muslim, black, 5m tall, from africa or iceland or whatever, he will get what he ordered.

If people behave like a-holes, then they will be threated like a-holes.
If people need help, why should we refuse to help?

Watching the situation in the west, europeans might be the next refugees that have to flee because of civil wars and stuff, who knows? Who would let you in, if you behaved like an a-hole to other people that needed help before?

And i don´t want to put myself in any prefabricated and simplifying drawers, like left or right, pro anything or contra anything, because that´s not me. And all these things are depending on ones own experiences. One can have right views at the same time one has left views. But with right views i don´t mean inhuman stuff, that´s a huge difference.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Fair enough, I can agree with what youre saying

So how do you feel about the people who dont need help and arent fleeing warzones but are taking the piss out of your open door policy and state welfare?

I think your the only German I know who doesnt have an issue with whats happening, the rest of them think its messed up and really hate Merkel for doing what shes done

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The rapefugees never needed help.

What they needed (and still need to do) is throw islam (the reason islamic countries are hell holes) into the trash where it belongs.Islam is what made the hell that they are "fleeing" and islam is the hell that they bring with them.

Yeah-islam is great for the muslim male-it allows them to rape and murder their own women and children (and everyone elses') with no consequence.

They are perfectly capable of raping and murdering in their own countries-the only reason for their presence in Europe and the U.S. is to invade.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

Also,I just remembered that Germany doesn't allow people to post ANYTHING that tells the truth about the rapes and murders committed by muslims.

ATS'ers need to remember that any opinion coming from Germany is only going to be pro-islamic terrorist and anti-white.

To post anything? Where?
If it really happened, then you will see posts in comment sections, because commentators are the better journalists nowadays then the journalists that get money for their job.

If you talk about about Facebook, Twitter and all that useless childish stuff to spread fake news and useless sh*t, while giving away your data to secret services and multinational acting spying corporations, then i can´t help you. I don´t have any clue about such things, do not take part in such stuff.

And any opinion coming from germany has to be pro islamic and anti white???

Are you joking or is that the brain of a rightwinger speaking? Obvisiously it is.

Yeah, i am anti white because i am white and i am pro muslim because i am against all sects.

Have you ever heard about the new term that makes the round, post-factual?
You are a very good example that describes what the term means!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Taking in refugees from a natural disaster that makes living where they are impossible is fine. Taking in refugees because their nation sucks is ludicrous. You can help people fix their nation, stand up and fight to make their nation better, help with the tools to fix their nation. The rest is in their hands.

To bring in people from a nation that sucks does nothing but invite them to do the same to yours. You have no way of knowing who you're bringing in, victims or the people who are the reason people want to flee in the first place. It's absurd, because clearly you're going to get some of both. Basically you're not helping anyone at all, you're just helping take their problems and bringing them home with you and taking them on yourself and inflicting them on your own neighborhoods.

In a natural disaster scenario, it's all victims desperate for help yes give them succor. In a war torn scenario like this, it's both victims and victimizers, don't bring their # home with you, help them fix their homes, but keep their domestic squabbles firmly where it belongs, their home. If you are so stupid as to bring them home, set the ground rules firmly on what's required to stay, ENFORCE THEM, and make sure they know your family/nation comes first and any misbehavior will not be tolerated.

Don't ignore their misbehavior, don't enable it, don't protect it, and never put their needs before the needs of the native populace. If you do, eventually the native populace will have to take matters into their own hands, and will accept what help they can get to do so. Even if it means aligning with people like these Nazi's.
edit on 12/17/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I find it ironic an authentic german shows up and completely disagrees with your own propaganda that been pushed for a while now, and then puts your argument in it's place saying he can defend himself and his neighbors and doesn't need to banish people that have lost their entire lives from his country to feel safe.

If I could ever star something twice.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

"Do you fear that the Russians will rig it so a party less accepting
of your new friends will win and force a less liberal
immigration policy?"

You can bet that slimy mackerel Merckel is already planning to use that lie over there like the liberals have here in the U.S.

The German people have paid whatever penalty the world thinks that they deserve more than tenfold and need to get rid of the leftists and their suicidal policies by any means necessary.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join