It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says Putin’s alleged involvement in hacks stemmed from ‘personal beef’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Question to be asked about all this Clintion email stuff is what did all the emails relate to? Why has this aspect of this issue never received any attention by anyone ?

IMO, they are definitely keeping the lid on something.

The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion but allow a very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky.

In relation to this issue i would re-phrase what Noam Chomsky said this way:

The smart way to keep people ignorant is to allow a very lively debate within very strict limits but do not permit discussion outside of those boundaries.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yeah...it's not like she could've lost because she and her campaign totally sucked!

It was programming word EMAIL! That took over concentrations of many. So anytime the unprepared minds heard EMAIL! they viewed her in bad perceptions...
Realistically its mind control, on the unprepared just like WMD WMd Wmd wmd wm w...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Lets assume for a minute that the Russian Government was behind this..

So the threat of war, planned invasion of Russian allies, planned baseless aggression against Russia itself, and Hillary's track record of destablisation and warmongering in general had nothing to do with it?

All comes down to personal dislike?

Yeah, whatever Hillary. Enjoy the prison food.

Evil Imperialist war criminal.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Deny
Ignorance

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
In other word… she thought the Russians are as dumb as she is, right..? Well…. Tough call stupid witch, face the consequences and shut the hell up!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Some just hate the current POTUS secretly so much for some reason no matter how or what good he done that they attracted to the POR or Vladimir P.

Behind the Scenes HUMANS need to help each other as one as far as Bears & Eagles.

But it is still registering in the collectives hate 👀 so much from some that some would abandoned ship of their native just to get life rafts from someone foreign more relatable-acceptable. Psychologically its a sickness rooted deep in species self hatred energy racism... Even if some think it's secret the energy is readable within the human collective.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
So some look at POTUS & POR and see PE as a fit in or fix to their colorful perceptions of the POTUS regardless of POTUS achievements?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I think the whole world has a personal beef against a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal

Oh, are we talking about Putin? Yes, they should, one would think. But apparently not.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Putin...Comey...Huma...Deplorables...Electoral College...

I have yet to hear Hillary take any PERSONAL responsibility for being a LOSER!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
There is a real beef.
In the 2011 elections in Russia, there were mass protest against putin and a revolution was not far out.
These protest were being funded by various NGO's, It is alleged that the ties of these NGO's went back to the State Department, Who was running the state department back in 2011?
We do have a motive at least. But what loser cannot handle their own medicine? If this is the beef and this is true this makes her a big crybaby.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

“She set the tone for certain actors inside the country; she gave the signal,” Putin said of Clinton at the time, accusing her of ordering the opposition movement into action like some kind of revolutionary sleeper cell. “They heard this signal and, with the support of the U.S. State Department, started actively doing their work.”

-Putin in 2011/2012ish

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Democratic presidential candidate told her donors Thursday night in Manhattan that Putin has been holding a grudge since 2011 when she was secretary of state and made comments that were critical of Russia’s parliamentary elections.

“Putin publicly blamed me for the outpouring of outrage by his own people, and that is the direct line between what he said back then and what he did in this election,” Clinton said, according to The New York Times.

She really makes herself out to be the heroine martyr, eh? She took on Putin so noble and righteously... and this is what she gets for it... poor poor Hillary...

But I'm just being snarky. I still don't think Hillary's heart was in this campaign. Whether she thought she already had it wrapped up and tied with a bow so she didn't need to really campaign... or whether she just really didn't want it... or something else... I don't know. I just know she's campaigned with much more heart and passion in the past.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I think the whole world has a personal beef against a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal

Which one? They both are.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yeah...it's not like she could've lost because she and her campaign totally sucked!

It was programming word EMAIL! That took over concentrations of many. So anytime the unprepared minds heard EMAIL! they viewed her in bad perceptions...
Realistically its mind control, on the unprepared just like WMD WMd Wmd wmd wm w...

Mind control...
An email scandal at the national level breaks out, but it becomes a hush-hush little darling- nothing to worry about?
Instead of lessening the burden upon our wearing little minds, why can we not be trusted to handle the truth?

Why are we getting mind controlled?
If we actually need to; I have some complaints about the path being beset at my feet...

Why can't I just be told the truth?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
@Why are we getting mind controlled?
It is possible some Humans cannot accept or fathom the reality that there are "others" who are managing the reality perceived by humanity.
Also some may feel it is easier to control a population mentally with word game spells of history of man as opposed to physically controlling beings.
It has been postulated the reaction some CREATOR Creations may have at times for example when they realize they are not at the top of a food chain?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hillary stop blaming everyone else, it's sounding like .... ack-ak-ackack-ack-ack-ack-ackack-ackack!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join