It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says Putin’s alleged involvement in hacks stemmed from ‘personal beef’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hillary spoke at her party for donors in a grand ballroom and said Russian President Putin has a personal beef with her.

It supposedly stems from a 2011 comment she made about the Russian elections !!

She said Putin thinks she somehow outraged Russian people !!

Well I wonder how her little speech was taken by those people who lost some big money backing her and the PACs that were on her side ?

The donors get nothing for their investment in destiny.

Truth or Lies?

Hillary Clinton: Putin’s alleged involvement in hacks stemmed from ‘personal beef’

Hillary Clinton told her donors that Russian President Vladimir Putin’s alleged involvement in hacking Democratic computers during the 2016 presidential election stems from the Russian leader’s longtime “personal beef” against her.

The Democratic presidential candidate told her donors Thursday night in Manhattan that Putin has been holding a grudge since 2011 when she was secretary of state and made comments that were critical of Russia’s parliamentary elections.

“Putin publicly blamed me for the outpouring of outrage by his own people, and that is the direct line between what he said back then and what he did in this election,” Clinton said, according to The New York Times.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yeah...it's not like she could've lost because she and her campaign totally sucked!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So of course, when you have the leader of a former rival country (who also happens to be the ex KGB head) with a grudge against you, what do you do? Well, you setup an insecure server and do business on it, of course! Is it any wonder anyone got in there, and allowed them to get information that allowed them to phish Podesta to get more dirt?

Yes, that is the kind of guile we need in a president.......NOT!
ETA: Had to add this one.

You know he is thinking, just wait Hillary, you will reap what you sowed.

edit on 12/16/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I wish this old hag would just accept that fact that the Satanic Pedophiles that run the planet are done with her. They choose Trump. Thats what happens. You give your soul to Satan, you get power, riches, and get to do some really, really sick, twisted, evil, shyte on this three dimensional plane, until they are done with you. They are done with you Hillary.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wouldn't be surprised if Putin did say that, but I believe Hillary is the aggressor and the type of person who will blame everyone or blame a certain thing for her failures. She doesn't want to own up to the fact that Americans and the majority of the world like Donald Trump or trust donald trump more then Hillary Clinton. And she only has her self and her actions over many years to blame for that.

As for Putin's comment, its likely what he said because it's fact that there's people in Russian who hate Hillary Clinton from the choices she has made for American foreign policy over the years. But once again because of the kind of person she is, Hillary is blind to the things that make people dislike or even hate her at this point.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Russia can take whatever they want with Obama and Hillary. Ukraine, Syria, election. Nothing they can do about it but cry like a rape victim in a bad neighborhood. Wipe yourself off and go home.

(post by HUMBLEONE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think the whole world has a personal beef against a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Dear Hillary Clinton,

You suck. Your ideology sucks. Your message sucks. Your work history sucks. Your work ethics suck. Your values suck. Your opinions suck.
You are a pox, a scar, a disease inflicted on the populations of the world.
If I may, I would suggest you go far away and cease in inflicting your hatred, bigotry, lies, and vile behavior on the rest of the world.
You have no value as a person, a wife, a mother, a leader, a politician.
If your job was as a paperweight, you would be fired because even your image disgusts me.

Sincerely,

DBCowboy

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Every American who knows how corrupted and twisted is Hillary, has a fully justified personal beef with her.

One Russian doesn't make the difference.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Dear Hillary Clinton,

You suck. Your ideology sucks. Your message sucks. Your work history sucks. Your work ethics suck. Your values suck. Your opinions suck.
You are a pox, a scar, a disease inflicted on the populations of the world.
If I may, I would suggest you go far away and cease in inflicting your hatred, bigotry, lies, and vile behavior on the rest of the world.
You have no value as a person, a wife, a mother, a leader, a politician.
If your job was as a paperweight, you would be fired because even your image disgusts me.

Sincerely,

DBCowboy

I dispute your claim says Slick Wille, she does NOT suck!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Obviously more anti Russian propaganda. But for which venture? Her pathetic recount? Or the WWIII campaign?

I don't doubt Putin hates her guts. I do doubt that it's because of a mere comment she made. He has many reasons to pick from.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Shame on you Hilary; or whoever is giving her ideas of retort.

What I said 4 days ago

It sounds like hilary has some personal beef with Russia.

Why would one be afraid to just come clean and ask for forgiveness?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I have thought about it.

I have a buddy who lived in Chappaqua. We drove past the clintons road several times.

At any point, anyone could have walked up, broken the window to the bathroom and taken the server. In and out in less than 3 minutes.

A non secure luxury home, in the middle of the woods, with at most a house alarm with a 10 minute response time by a small town police force was all that protected vital communications from the Dept of State.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Or perhaps he was thinking that a Hillary presidency would bring on mutually assured nuclear destruction. Thus the beef.

Because that would be bad. For... everyone.

Just sayin...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

HAHAHA!!

She has a high opinion of herself to think she pissed off the Russian people with a comment.

Imagine what'd they think of her starting ww3.

# happens hillary, after a couple times most people would give up or rethink.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Better than that would be to simply attach a USB "stick" to an open port, that installs a sniffer, collects info/credentials, and sends it (zipped & encrypted) to an external server in the middle of the night (or when a backup is running so the traffic can also be masked). That way, nobody knows it has been compromised and you can continue to collect in secret with the whoafully uninformed "admin" none the wiser.

Not that I would know anything about this stuff at all.....

edit on 12/16/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hmmm. So it isn't interfering in an election when Hillary does it, but it is when Putin does it to her.

Ok, time for us to replace our whole government, we have a bunch of crazy people running this thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join