It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if civil war

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There seems to be a growing effort to set an agenda and narrative to overthrow the elected president before he ever gets into office. Because if he gets in the faction that has ruled us for so long will be dethroned. For the most powerful nation in the world that is worth gambling all the marbles on.

And one thing I want to get across in as direct a way as possible is if there is a civil war do not in any way assume the military and police forces will miraculously change side and defend the people. That is pure idealism. I have read about many failed states and one thing that stood out very plainly is that the people always thought the military would be on their side. That never, ever, happens. The people that comprised the military don't want to be on the other side of the guns.

Am I saying Civil War is coming? No, I hope not. But,, I do see desperate people that for so long have firmly had the reigns of this nation in their hands, living as kings and queens, and they have displayed that ruling by chaos over governing is fine by them.

I'll leave you with somewhat of an example, the "Bonus War".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Who's fighting who in this alleged Civil War???

What are the sides???

What's the goal??

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Relax.
Trump is completely onboard with their plans.
Everything will proceed as always with very little hick-ups.

Even the sheeple that voted for this soon-to-be puppet will not blink an eye.

Cognitive dissonance will ensure a blind eye to all and America will continue it's global onslaught as per usual.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Trump has already appointed globalists and wall Street bankers to important cabinet positions.

Don't worry there will be no civil war. The status quo will continue. Coal jobs aren't coming back and automation will finish off the rust belt.

He was the perfect con man for the job.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"We strongly disagree with your show of violence for not getting what you wanted, but if you get in the way of what we wanted, we will kill you."
The right wing

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

"If you don't accept the election results you are a threat to democracy, but if we don't win we will not accept the election results and call for the results to be nullified".

The left wing.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Who's fighting who in this alleged Civil War???

What are the sides???

What's the goal??

A very fair question. Let me ask you one. If Ron Paul would have said let's end the Fed, if need be by force, do you think there would have been many young idealistic volunteers? I tend to think many people would have come out of the woodwork for him. People called for a show of solidarity at the Dakota pipeline and more and more were coming.

I am thinking people are at or near the end of their rope and increasingly willing to act on burdens being piled on them. Are you that person? I doubt it. But it's about the collective consciousness of people. Increasing, the world is in the mood for a fight.

Something I thought I saw coming years ago. They only needed a leader willing to take advantage of it.

I did not say there was a Civil War coming. I said "IF". And I'll say again "IF" that starts to rear it's head don't be idealistic.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

"If you don't accept the election results you are a threat to democracy, but if we don't win we will not accept the election results and call for the results to be nullified".

The left wing.

"If we win we will still act like psychotic little babies, even though it is extremely clear we, in fact, won."
The right wing

Your move.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
"We strongly disagree with your show of violence for not getting what you wanted, but if you get in the way of what we wanted, we will kill you."
The right wing

Or how about "If you mess with the democratic principles our country was founded on we will kill you".
A lot more accurate than your statement

A temper tantrum and mindless violence because you lost a fair election is alot different to be willing to kill to uphold the ideals of said democratic process

Not saying I agree with any violence but Im not American and cant imagine what it would be like to spend your whole life thinking you live in the worlds best democracy only to find out it was a lie and you instead live in the worlds largest bannana republic.

Who was it who said something like "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"?
If they overthrow the election that statement would seem to be very fitting
edit on 16/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Trump has already appointed globalists and wall Street bankers to important cabinet positions.

Don't worry there will be no civil war. The status quo will continue. Coal jobs aren't coming back and automation will finish off the rust belt.

He was the perfect con man for the job.

Well Well

You were all for the Clinton Presidency doing the same thing

What's wrong?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Ok. You're still not answering my question though.

Who's fighting who "IF" there is going to be a civil war???

Who's on Team A and who's on Team B and how do they get there??

What is the goal for each side??

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Except we're acting normal unlike the left which acts as you said, in a psychopathic manner.

"We were corrupt, lied, and insulted half of America, but our candidate should have had 100% of the popular vote because she has a vagina."

left wing
edit on 16-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

I hope you don't intend to continue this childish exercise.
edit on 16-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Except we're acting normal unlike the left which acts as you said, in a psychopathic manner.

"We were corrupt, lied, and insulted half of America, but our candidate should have had 100% of the popular vote because she has a vagina."

left wing

I hope you don't intend to continue this childish exercise.

No, 30 threads a day about how awful Clinton is(which we all know), is totally normal after winning.
No, being psychotically angry after winning, is totally normal.
No, constantly demonizing the left, after winning and taking power, is totally normal.
But I am just childish.
You are fine.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There will be no Civil war......Full stop.....

2nd line

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There's already a Civil War going on, listen to a Republican talk about a Democrat or vice versa, it's as bad as the Civil Rights days. They've turned us against one another yet people still happily buy into their propaganda.

Scroll through the top threads and you'll see the language and atmosphere I'm talking about that has infected these boards. It's political prejudice and is today's form of racism. Both the liberal and conservative media outlets are working together to stir up violence and hate, they are purposely talking about these divisive topics for days and weeks on end because they know that a lot of people watch them. As they say "you are what you eat", in this case you are what you hear which is divisiveness and contempt. We fall for it every time too, which is the saddest part of all.

The Civil War is what's happening right now on the political and media front, they are brainwashing us and turning us against one another.
edit on 12/16/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

We aren't psychotically angry.

Wow, dude how deep into your echo chamber are you? Do you know any Trump supporters? Because I know several and am one myself and we're all done with the election and are simply waiting for the 20th of January and frankly more importantly for Christmas to spend time with our families. Why are you leftists so obsessed with us and trying to push onto us the idea that we are angry? I've been stuck with contemplating gifts for family and close friends. You really are acting childish, please grow up and find help for your obsession.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

But that isn't a civil war. We're just up to our eyeballs in propaganda and ideological rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It's funny the Right totes the idea of Civil War, simultaneously blaming the Left.

It's only people in the Right that want to actually kill Americans over this. And lock people in jail without proof.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Ok. You're still not answering my question though.

Who's fighting who "IF" there is going to be a civil war???

Who's on Team A and who's on Team B and how do they get there??

What is the goal for each side??

Ann Coulter, never did like her much. I cannot however deny that she was correct on the mood of the people. You want me to call out Trump or Clinton or some other narrow band view of consciousness. It's not what I'm saying at all and I have no idea what the sides would end up being. But somebody, soon, will take the frustration of the American people and put it to use.

As an example, if Trump does just the opposite of what he said do you personally think the people of the US will be happy? He was elected out of anger and frustration. The people are well divided and fully entrenched. All that is need is the right spark. It's like having a long drought and all that is needed is that spark. A spark does no good in a bucket of water but on a pile of crispy dry paper watch out. The growing frustration of the people is like dry paper.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's a psychological war not a physical one. Those ideologies are at 'war' with each other and their members divided while swapping words instead of bullets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join