It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My terrifying experiences relating to Mandela fx

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
youtube

In 2011, 2 years into being electronically harassed and tortured. They put the devil after me, the voice was more insane than any video game monster, it was loud and sounded across the sky.

He would say "die" and I would hear nuke explosion sounds all over. At this point I was running down streets in fear. The windows would rattle if inside. The explosions contained high pitch spirit voices calling my name. I consider this just another form of sick torture.

Since this happened, I've encountered psychics, seers, all that know my perception and surroundings. And I've noticed the Mandela effect happening to me in 2011. I saw people disappear/reappear, I saw doppelgangers. Time skips, vortexes, energies. All because someone out there didn't like me and started remote telepathic torture.

I'm just relaying it because I have an object I made in 1968, but I was born in '77. My own Mandela effect.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

you just went full crazy!

never go full crazy!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

How do you know that you have not devolped a mental disorder? Why would you be a targetted person?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Sounds like delusion. A fair deal of people seeing things out there, why aren't any of you seeking help? It's not like you guys don't have a platform to spread you ideas, this site is proof of that. So if a bunch of crazies are sharing ideas how come we never hear any of them speak of professional help they are getting? Willful delusion.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have dealt with people experiencing this so I know you won't listen to me but for what it's worth, I assure you it's not really happening. You are only wasting time and money going to see charlatan seers and psychics who will undoubtedly feed your delusions. I understand you think life can never be normal again but I assure you it can! You need to get out and find some purpose in your life, it won't go away all at once but if you start putting yourself into situations where you are surrounded by other people, take on responsibilities and just make yourself very busy in general these thoughts will slowly start to dissipate. Once this starts to happen life becomes better each day.

Trust me, no matter who you are or what you think you've done to "deserve" this harassment, it is not happening.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

(post by Jefferton removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
1: I've tested it, I mentally focus it away, doesn't work
2: I hang all kinds of materials on walls/appliances, reduces connections
3: I meant the psychics and seers are voices that know me, like spirit guides.
4: there are voices I hear that get mad when there not loud in my head. They talk to me like abusers telling there victim to obey
5: I have x-ray proof of implantation
6: I'm on meds, they work only slightly on reducing the volume.
7: I'm not nuts, crazy, or otherwise. I'm oppressed.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

How do you know that you have not devolped a mental disorder? Why would you be a targetted person?

I've had this happening since 2009. I'm not stupid. It's a higher intelligence. It talks to me. It dominates mind and body and plays god.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I'm just relaying it because I have an object I made in 1968, but I was born in '77. My own Mandela effect.

That's not Mandela. How do you know you made it in 1968?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Woah woah woah!! You have been on this site a few months back, right?!

Implants? im sure we've discussed this with you before?!

(post by The GUT removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

That's not Mandela. How do you know you made it in 1968?
I tried to upload pictures but ATS is broken there. It's a wooden plaque with a cross made of nails. I was like 8 years old. The date on it is "June '68". I was born in 77.

Also all the things I've experienced in 2011 explained above, link up with what's described in the above video. I truly wonder if I didn't get attacked in a way that revealed alternate dimensions/realities to me.

Before all this Mandela effect stuff got big, I didn't know about it, I started work on a screenplay about a labeled schizophrenic gets messages from other dimensions and it ties in to research done at the poles into particles and dimensions. Years later I learn it's already discovered.
edit on 16-12-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
4: there are voices I hear that get mad when there not loud in my head. They talk to me like abusers telling there victim to obey

You are wrong about almost everything.
There are no 'outside voices', there is your mind - you create those voices, you lost control of yourself.
You are out of control and now pose a danger to anyone around you because you might 'think' these voices say 'something' that causes you to hurt others for what might seem 'morally justified' in your mindset.

Medications won't solve this.

You need to:

1= Accept the fact those voices are YOU outta control.
2= Regain control
3= Get over yourself
4= Admit you're wrong

Then you might be 'normal' again.
edit on 12/16/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

You are wrong about almost everything.
There are no 'outside voices', there is your mind - you create those voices, you lost control of yourself.
You are out of control and now pose a danger to anyone around you because you might 'think' these voices say 'something' that causes you to hurt others for what might seem 'morally justified' in your mindset.

Medications won't solve this.

You need to:

1= Accept the fact those voices are YOU outta control.
2= Regain control
3= Get over yourself
4= Admit you're wrong

Then you might be 'normal' again.
Nope, your wrong. I've had others hear things with me, it's electronic, i have control over myself, so that's a false assumption. Read my story and stop making assumption upon my mental stability. It's insulting.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I've had this happening since 2009. I'm not stupid. It's a higher intelligence. It talks to me. It dominates mind and body and plays god.

I disagree.
Everyone is stupid to a degree, some more than others.

The fact you are denying any possibility of being wrong about something this important is a huge problem.

That higher intelligence is your super conscious, every human can tap into it, but it requires significant amounts of discipline and self-control to manage. It will allow you to communicate with God but you need to start from scratch and learn all sciences, the scientific method of experimentation, a history of philosophy and historical events, mechanics and technology, economics, art, biology, chemistry, the occult topics and religions, languages, everything ok? Just study everything for about 20 years.

But for now get a grip on yourself. You have to admit to yourself you don't know what you are talking about and you are misconceiving what is happening to you.

Yes, you might mentally hear things and see things, but this is your own creation (imagination run amok) combined with spiritual insights (some of which are valid realities).

You said:

It's a higher intelligence. It talks to me. It dominates mind and body and plays god.

You have a higher intelligence.
You talk to you.
You dominate your mind and your body.
You are playing your own God.

Now get a grip on yourself before you get hurt by making a massive miscalculation.
YOU ARE IN CONTROL!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Please calm down muzzleflash, I agree I need more understanding. But your wrong by assuming I'm some kind of danger. I'm not tricked by sound. I don't hear real people saying insults, I hear repeating calls of my name then commands to not move alot, like a technology, and there are layers of different "beings". They know when I am and am not hearing them at minimal connection levels. I know I'm not hearing my brain talk to me, I can explain the technologies functionality if you want.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Nope, your wrong. I've had others hear things with me, it's electronic, i have control over myself, so that's a false assumption. Read my story and stop making assumption upon my mental stability. It's insulting.

You claimed:

They put the devil after me, the voice was more insane than any video game monster, it was loud and sounded across the sky.

They put the devil after you?
"They"? "The Devil"?

"It was loud" enough to "sound across the sky"?

And you say I'm insulting you?
You're insulting me if you expect me to take this seriously at all.

By pure logic, "IF" there is a Devil it controls them, they can't put it after you - it puts them after you because it's by definition of it's character and location in the 'hierarchy of evil' is at the top of that "pyramid of power". The group you refer to as "they" would be the Devil's minions, not the other way around.

And "IF" something sounded across the sky everyone would hear it - everyone. If it were strange it'd be reported.
You didn't even bother to describe exactly what you are "hearing" so it's an incredibly vague claim of little value until further substantiated.

He would say "die" and I would hear nuke explosion sounds all over. At this point I was running down streets in fear. The windows would rattle if inside. The explosions contained high pitch spirit voices calling my name. I consider this just another form of sick torture.

You didn't hear nuke explosions because there aren't any nukes going off. You might be imagining them however.

You running in fear shows that you are outta control. A person in control doesn't succumb to "Fear", they overcome it and focus on courage and bravery.

The "explosions" contained spirit voices calling your name? That's all they said? This doesn't even make sense.

You are torturing yourself with this, and it is sick.

Since this happened, I've encountered psychics, seers, all that know my perception and surroundings. And I've noticed the Mandela effect happening to me in 2011. I saw people disappear/reappear, I saw doppelgangers. Time skips, vortexes, energies. All because someone out there didn't like me and started remote telepathic torture. I'm just relaying it because I have an object I made in 1968, but I was born in '77. My own Mandela effect.

Then you further indicated the psychics and seers were not real people but voices / spirit guides.

Maybe you did see someone disappear / reappear or a doppelganger. I can understand that seeing an incident like this which is reported by some seemingly sane people could cause you to freak out as such an event is highly confusing and perplexing.

Please describe your time skips, describe the 'vortexes', and what you mean by 'energies'.
You aren't being very descriptive here so these are just vague words with little meaning.

I am certain you are not being remotely telepathically tortured, but I'm also certain it's extremely unlikely you will accept alternative explanations for all of these phenomena.

The object you made, if you recall making it with clear memory, had the wrong date written on it. A 9 year difference from your birth plus another 10 years or so at least to age enough to make something like this creates a 20 year + differential which simply makes no sense.

Either you were born in 77 or you were not. Either this item was made by you or it was not. Either it is from 68 or it is not.
You cannot have been born in 77, this item was made by you, AND it was made in 68. That's impossible. There is no explanation for this - except that you're wrong about at least 1 of these 3 points.
edit on 12/16/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Please calm down muzzleflash, I agree I need more understanding. But your wrong by assuming I'm some kind of danger. I'm not tricked by sound. I don't hear real people saying insults, I hear repeating calls of my name then commands to not move alot, like a technology, and there are layers of different "beings". They know when I am and am not hearing them at minimal connection levels. I know I'm not hearing my brain talk to me, I can explain the technologies functionality if you want.

Yes please explain the technologies functionality.

I'm sorry I'll calm down.
Please let's talk about this.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I don't hear real people saying insults, I hear repeating calls of my name then commands to not move alot, like a technology, and there are layers of different "beings". They know when I am and am not hearing them at minimal connection levels. I know I'm not hearing my brain talk to me, I can explain the technologies functionality if you want.

Have you ever thought it was an alien-ET type entity that is cloaked behind a type of frequency anomaly that makes it intangible? Can you see this entity and if so what does it look like?

Is the technology being used on you like a handheld device similar to our smartphones or the Star Trek tricorders?

These are serious questions please give detailed responses.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I don't want to fan flames but could it be age related?
Yes I might mean dementia, schizophrenia, delusional thinking, etc.

But I also mean that around that age, you could be tapping into other dimensions at an older age.

It's like preparing you for the next life in a way. But I don't know. Just giving my share of opinions.

Btw, you should go out some more.
And if you want to get rid of your voices, focus on the sounds of your environment. When you think, focus on your thoughts from the sounds of nature.

This will shut down your overactive mind and help you relax from angry voices.

I know about this. I was diagnosed schizophrenia with advanced, paranoid, depression, and others but.. I never really see flying houses or hear dogs talk. I slowly told myself I'm not crazy and everything was in my head.

It worked. I stopped the pills and regained my normal life.

You can do it dude, DON'T THINK YOU CAN'T. you can.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join