It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

37 faithless electorals if defected will start a Civil War

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Acting on false predictions and fear mongering is what got the left into this mess in the first place. Let's wait and see what happens instead of stoking their fears.

It is best to not show fear, but to welcome them with open arms. Leftists cannot get along with us because they believe we are evil, but we get along with them just fine because we only believe they are mistaken. Let's make liberalism great again.
edit on 16-12-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
www.google.com...

As a American Voter I am seriously afraid. The Left will start a Civil War in this Country if they get there way. All these so called Celebrities (who thinks there vote counts anymore then mine or yours does)begging the EC to be "Heros" and vote against Trump. Will start a Civil War. Maybe not to the extent of Syria but a Civil War.

Your source is CNN, and it says nothing of the kind.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Stevemagegod

So far, Trump looks like a winner to me.

He isn't even in office and he is working hard saving jobs and making positive changes and impacts in the business world. I hope the electorate sees what a great potential President he is and vote as they should..for the people they represent.

LOL.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Mike Stivic

It's not gonna be like call of duty or fall out.

blah, blah, blah, no it wouldn't be call of duty or fall out. if and that's a big if, the left was to organize a armed revolt. in the first fire fight or any of the engagements there after the left would lose over 80 % of their forces, because 80% or more are mamby pamby's, that lack the intestinal fortitude to stand and fight for their cause when the sh@@ gets deep.

Einstein was remembered for his muscles and how they won a a war. His brain muscles. Ironic how he ran away from Germany too, only to ultimately defeat the Axis powers. You really think it would be as easy as walking down the street and beating 'liberal ass'? You would have to profile to Nazi levels to win such a war, and only people with extremely narrow minded views of society even can articulate these kind of ideas. Most of the left doesn't have an army, because it's full of all the Women that disagree with your parties stance. Most of your political enemies are Women at this point in general. You sure know a lot about the Democratic party rofl.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I hope the Electors who choose not to vote for Trump, even though their state results demand it, are written into Santa Trump's log as NAUGHTY, and treated accordingly after 1/20/2017 by _______________. (insert your most feared govt agencies)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I bet it would be worse than syria. Think of all the people itching to take a shot at the american people held off by a united hate for everything non american.... god even canada and mexico would # with a destabalized usa....please start fighting. There is an empty space on my wall for america...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: curme

I'm confused. If the electoral college change their votes, which is perfectly legal to do, the minority of people who voted for Trump will start a civil war? Why?

It's not about what's legal for most people, its about what feels right, what feels just. There would be zero point to vote for prez in the future. It would expose what people believe already, its rigged for the elites.

The stamp act was legal as well. Yet it struck a cord with every colonist, poor, rich, lawyer, farmer, a bunch of elites were trying to run their lives and they werent being represented.

No it wasnt the all the colonist. Most where loyal to the crown. The colonial terrorists in 1776 were actually a manority , about 20-30% of the population

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I wouldn't lose any sleep.

I'm not.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I wouldn't lose any sleep.

I'm not.

www.zerohedge.com...

The same crazies floating the defection stories are the ones who said that Hillary would chew up Trump and spit him out on November 8th. Nut-jobs of the highest order.

I'm hoping we get some fresh videos from the cry-babies, T.V. destroyers, and make even a couple of live wrist-slashings on Monday December 19th.

BTW..when does the vote start and end? Is it televised as a tallies arrive...like when the House of Representatives votes?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

So if people on the Right feel wronged by something, they'll not only react with violence but with a literal Civil War? I thought they claimed they were against violent protests not too long ago?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Just got an image of the civil war starting, the left fire the first shot, when the right take up arms the left start screaming safe space and sob on their blog.

2017 Civil War In America: 1 shot fired, 0 deaths, more salt produced than ever before, tumblr sees an influx in butt hurt posts

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Never happen all that's going to happen is a lot of people will get there hopes up only to have them dashed again. This is really sad how many times do they want Hillary to lose its getting silly. First it was well we should push the popular vote got no support for that one. Then it was well there was fraud need recounts Trumps lead increases. Then it was well Russians rigged the elections no one believed it and now where at the electoral college will vote Hillary. Seriously how many times do these people need to set themselves up for disappointment. I accepted it when Bernie lost even though we know Hillary cheated. If anyone should be pissed off should be Bernie fans we know she rigged a debate we know the DNC was in league with her to destroy him even trying to attack him for being Jewish. The head of the DNC had to resign and then oddly go to work for Hillary. And People dare to be upset over Hillary? Seriously feel like I'm in an alternate reality I knew the minute Bernie lost the democrats were done they only picked the most flawed candidate to ever run in the history of the US. And now they are trying to use every excuse they can instead of examining who they had running???? My god people wake up Hillary never had a chance even with the media in her corner feeding her questions and attacking Bernie and Trump.

Ive voted democrat my entire life and I am so glad this woman lost after I continue to see her try to tear this country apart. She has done nothing but promote fear and racism . Her campaign even went as far as attacking Bernie for being a Jew. I don't know what happened to my party but I don't even recognize it anymore. And this stupidity has done nothing but put a fricken moron in the oval office. I say America got what it deserved we allowed crooked politicians to take over voting them in year after year until we couldn't stand the pile of crap any longer. So then we turn everything over to a manacle self absorbed a hole because we could no longer stand the stench. How we allowed this to happen simple American's are idiots more concerned with voting a party then finding a decent candidate. Rant over

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
There should've been a civil uprising/war in USA 30 years ago... isn't it in your constitution to overtrow the government when its obvious they are to corrupt to function? been like that for decades...
edit on 16-12-2016 by Justanotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I wouldn't mess with the democrats.

Have you seen their Ultimate Weapon?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I had a dream / prediction last night. Monday will quietly come and go and Hillary will lose and Trump will be the President!!

Monday Night Football will be played and I'll be on vacation headed to the keys for a couple of weeks

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
So if not all states are bound to vote in alignment with their population, what do we vote for exactly? What's the point, if it can be so easily overturned?

Am I the only one who sees this as an insult?

I understand we're a constitutional Republic, and not a true Democracy, but what do our votes actually count for???

Influence. Our votes selected the Electors in each state.

The majority of Electors that are belly-aching are from the States that Hillary won.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justanotherman
There should've been a civil uprising/war in USA 30 years ago... isn't it in your constitution to overtrow the government when its obvious they are to corrupt to function? been like that for decades...

Declaration of Independence.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Einstein was remembered for his muscles and how they won a a war.

Einstein was hardly 80% of his generation. plus he and his generation had a different mentality, which includes the intestinal fortitude (courage and perseverance) to fight for it, than the majority of the special coddled snowflake left generation of today that goes back into the at least the 60's.

the majority of the left today were given just about every freedom and right that have today and expect to have more given to them without sacrifice. Einstein's generation had to work for everything they got. when something is earned it is more cherished and appreciated, it is not taken as a given that has always been there something given without working, fighting and yes dying for for is not somrthing most of the left is willing to do today. they just want to whine about it until someone gives in to them like when they were children.

Most of your political enemies are Women at this point in general. You sure know a lot about the Democratic party rofl.

you better go back and open your eyes and take a real hard look at just who the left is. and including it's non voting support.
rofl. it includes a very largel number of sorry a@@ men.

edit on 16-12-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The war would be over fast, "Mad Dog" would lead the military to a fast victory over a side that is against guns.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The cities would starve and eventually the leftists would capitulate in exchange for supplies of food and clean water.

I personally enjoy going off grid, when I go up to the hunting camp there' s no cell phone reception, no internet, and no television, and I love it. If I were to grow food and hunt game I could stay there indefinitely and if necessary house others to protect what we have.

The average city-dwelling leftist wouldn't know what to do when the power went out and Starbucks is closed indefinitely. Don't get me started on how they would actually fight a war, when you eschew the Second Amendment you don't have the weapons at hand to go and fight.

If the election were stolen you would not hear a peep from the right, because we would be silently going into action mode. No protests on the streets, no riots, but people would start working together covertly to figure out how to take command of the situation. There are a lot of veterans on the right with many connections to the active military.

Consider that in a civil war situation the military itself would need to divide. We would see loyalist forces vs. a "Free American Army" or whatever it decided to call itself, bolstered by trained veterans and local militias.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join