It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Press Conference Tomorrow 12.16.16

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The President will be holding a conference on Friday the 16th of December.

U.S. President Barack Obama will hold a press conference at the White House on Friday at 2:15 p.m. ET (1915 GMT) before leaving for his annual family vacation in Hawaii, the White House said on Thursday.

www.reuters.com...

No details but rumors are flying about some sort of possible meddling with the transfer of power.

From what I am hearing, @POTUS has determined that orderly transition cannot be accomplished and is no longer priority due to Trump/Russia.

twitter.com...

It could just be about grandkids and golf as well I suppose.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Let's hope it's about something inane or inconsequential. If he refuses to abdicate the seat of the presidency there will be war.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Probably about his list of pardons....
Hillary,,,,check
Snowden....check
Wiener......check
Etc
Etc
Etc

+8 more 
link   
If it is something to do with stopping succession then congress should declare a state of emergency and authorise the military to remove Obama from office.

+7 more 
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If Obama refuses to step down or names Clinton as his successor there should be a civil war/revolution because that is on par with dictatorial action.
edit on 15-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Let's hope it's about something inane or inconsequential. If he refuses to abdicate the seat of the presidency there will be war.

Am I the only one that hopes he tries? I am old enough its a good time to die lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Please don't feed into this.

Personally, I can't stand Obama. I mean... I really, Really, REALLY can't stand him.

I find him smug. I find him obnoxious. I find him to be a race-baiter of the worst order and I find his wife and staff (Holder and Michelle) in general and him specifically responsible for the rise in the race tensions that we are seeing played out recently.

Every time I hear him use the word "folks," I throw up in my mouth a little.

Yes, I do admit he had his last little "America is racist" dig the other day (and that bothered me too)...

All that being said.... when I'm honest with myself about it.... Obama has been nothing short of a statesman and a gentleman when it comes to handing over the reins to President Elect Trump.

I can speculate as to why.... but he seems to be leaving with as much grace as his tenure allows.

Please don't add fuel to a fire that may or may not be there.

(post by suvorov removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

In relative terms I just got home from combat. I have no desire to see war in the US.

I'll fight it though. I'll be damned if I let anyone attempt a dictatorial take over while I'm still breathing.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for something to happen to allow Obama to have a 3rd term....

I don't want him to, Ijust think he would take any opportunity he could to do it.
edit on 15-12-2016 by spamray because: left out a word

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I can see where your coming from. Keep in mind that these are not my words. No one, myself included knows what is in store. Hell, it could be just him wishing America happy holidays before he vacates for awhile. The tweet is just rumor and speculation.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22
usually agree with you but when Obama told the military they could (paraphrased) challenge the new president it seemed he was 'challenging' them to do so.

He has made multiple comments regarding the legitimacy of the president elect. How can you say he has been a statesman and a gentleman. He is helping with the electoral anarchy.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
dup
edit on 15-12-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Like every year pre Christmas. A new year ahead...we need to all pull together behind Mr. Trump...and the Obama's wish everyone a great holiday etc.....

Every year...every Prez...says something before the Christmas break...Same thing this time as well...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I don't believe he's going to say something stupid like that and then jump on an airplane...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I'm 98.6% in agreement with your post.

It's been a crazy year and it's not over yet.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Like every year pre Christmas. A new year ahead...we need to all pull together behind Mr. Trump...and the Obama's wish everyone a great holiday etc.....

Every year...every Prez...says something before the Christmas break...Same thing this time as well...

I agree... the CT tweet is from a Politico hack... trying to stir the pot...

Another final jaunt to Hawaii? must be nice, your welcome POTUS and Merry Christmas to your family, signed the US taxpayers..

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Prediction time!

Obama will blame Bush, blame Trump, blame Fox News, blame Putin.

He is super awesome robot sex master a-number one guy!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hah, right. I think he'll tell us how low unemployment is before spending our tax dollars on a very extravagant vacation!

If Obama would have never told me how great he was, would I ever know?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join