It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats and Liberals has been vanquished

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's funny how the election is over and still so much talk about the Democrats. The Democrats and liberals are gone! There are no Democrats or Liberals left in Congress. Why even talk about the Democrats at this point? There just aren't enough Democrats in power to matter anymore.

What I don't understand is why there are so many threads on ATS are about the Democrats destroying this country. Or on Alex Jones every story thread is about something bad the Democrats are doing. The election is over. Republicans won. I would like to see the liberal bashing stop at this point and hear more about how Trump is going to MAGA this country.

The Republicans are in charge of all three branches of government. Republicans have ALL the power. Now is the time to stop bashing the Democrats and start talking about what Republicans are going to be doing to MAGA this country.

I have sneaking suspicion that the Republicans in Congress are much further to the right than Trump. And whatever Trump proposes he's not going to get their support. The people in power are not looking for anything to change. I imagine Trump will get less done than Obama. I expect a big tax break for the rich. No enforcement of regulations. And most likely another round of bank bailouts at some point towards the end of Trump's presidency. I'm expecting a repeat of the GW presidency. But maybe I'm wrong. But how can I tell if I'm wrong if all the Republicans do is continue to bash the Democrats. I think bashing the Democrats is just good for ratings or something.

The Republicans are now in charge. Republicans control all the laws at this point. Republicans are responsible for everything at this point. If the Republicans do not repeal NAFTA or make abortion illegal you can't blame the Democrats. The Republicans can pass a law outlawing abortion anytime they want. But you know the Republicans don't care to do anything if they keep the 60 vote rule in the Senate when they create the rules for the next session of the Senate in January (the 2 vote Senate rule is violation of the 17th Amendment). I suspect the Republicans are determined not to do anything. We will see the 60 vote so the Republicans can still blame the Democrats. So many babies murdered. Why won't the Republicans finally make abortion illegal? Now is there chance.

edit on 15-12-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
How about we stop bashing democrats when they stop trying to make America F****d again.
All this recount and faithless elector crap is what people are dem bashing about and its totally justified!!!

This thread reeks of butt hurt
edit on 15/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
^Yeah, what he said, they wont let up with this flirting with civil war stuff, this FAKE NEWS push, if they'd just chill back ya know maybe they could have an ounce of respect. Instead, they're like spoiled abusive children when you take their toy away for beating another child with it, and then they go completely insane kicking and screaming, tears flowing outwards their face beat red; rolling around on the ground flailing about screaming and blaming everything. It's what happens when you give a child candy when they need their arse beat for being bad their whole life. I've seen it first hand with an individual. And now with half a nation. Precisely the same.

edit on 15-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Scott Foval and Robert Creamer had a lot to do with Hillarys epic fail because they clearly articulated how they cheat in an attempt to win because fair play will show their epic fail, flawed policies and wanton desire to change sh!t.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The Democrats and liberals are gone!

except in north carolina, where it appears that they have gained the governorship plus a democratic supreme court...
and, it seems that the republicans are the sore losers here, having an emergency session in the state legislature under the guise of providing aide to the flood victims and stripping power from the governorship.... if my source is right.
maybe there are some north carolina residents around that can tell me...
just what the heck is going on in north carolina because this video is kind of alarming!!

skip through about a minute of the video to the relevant part..

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

When there are no more tears that might screw up the election process, and the assholes quit spreading garbage hoping that they can somehow make everyone see how wonderful they are, I think we will all get on with life. I'd guess just after inauguration.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Are you kidding? Michael Moore had the designs a month ago that they intend to perpetually OCCUPY THE WHITE HOUSE their goal being to impeach Trump 'just because'. On paper, terrorism is too strong of a word I suppose, but it's something along those lines.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Are you kidding? Michael Moore had the designs a month ago that they intend to perpetually OCCUPY THE WHITE HOUSE their goal being to impeach Trump 'just because'. On paper, terrorism is too strong of a word I suppose, but it's something along those lines.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Now is the time to stop bashing the Democrats and start talking about what Republicans are going to be doing to MAGA this country.

and then...

So many babies murdered. Why won't the Republicans finally make abortion illegal?

You're talking out your hypocritical-agenda driven ass...

Let the bashing continue!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
People in government can make whatever laws make them feel all republican and warm and fuzzy but it doesn't change the fact that society is now liberal. And will continue to be.

The conservative ideology is dying out amongst the youth. This is the last little go round with republicans. You can call me crazy and refuse to believe what I'm saying, but with the rise of automation in the workplace and a bunch of other factors, the legs conservatives stand on are disappearing one by one.

Soon, we as a society will have to have a serious discussion on a living wage for everyone if they work or not, and the same goes for healthcare. Technology and its implications for society will be the end of conservatism, in it's current state at least.

The smart conservatives can sense this, whether they want to admit it or not.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The government is trying to install two new supreme court chairs. I'd guess it's to let McCrory appoint two new justices that lean right. If it's legal, there ins't anything that really can be done about it. What are they going to do to McCrory, not elect him? LOL, they already did that.

Cooper is a drooling idiot who won because of HB2. I can only hope that my state remains stable for the next 4 years until we can get a quality leader back. Looking at what has been accomplished over the last 4 will show you why that is the case.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
There's no such thing as Republican or Democrat when it comes to government positions, they're all the same and take their paychecks from under the table from the same people.

The Republican/Democrat dichotomy is only there to keep the illusion and division going. People in Congress don't care about the average person or what political party they affiliate with, they care about themselves and their own and will do whatever is required to keep their checks coming in.

Nothing will change as long as people cry "libtard" or "racist" from across the aisle, if anything that attitude is only pushing America closer and closer to something that no one wants to see. Read the threads on these boards lately and you'll see just how well their mind games are working on people, they have us at each other's throats.
edit on 12/15/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

this one seems interesting...

Yet another provision would cut the number of employees who serve at the governor’s pleasure from 1,500 to 300, reversing an expansion approved for Republican Gov. Pat McCrory at the start of his term.

Read more here: www.charlotteobserver.com...=cpy

seems there are more there than just adding a few supreme court seats..

some of the proposals, like making legislative confirmation for governor appointees necessary, I kind of agree with, but then, in that article, it clearly says that if a republican had one, they'd probably be leaving the law as it is...
www.charlotteobserver.com...

but this is kind of off topic so I will just leave it here for others to see and make their own judgements... but, it seems that the democrats are not all together gone!!! nor does it seem that they are the only sole losers.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm going to be sad when Donald Trump finally gets inaugurated and the parade of Democrat whining and psychopathy will end...

I am loving all the different craziness coming out of their mouth with each day offering more lunacy than the previous… It's priceless…

From altering the electoral college to Obama issuing manic directives that have no basis in reality, The 2016 election is the gift that keeps on giving…

And to It off Trump will completely erase every vestige of Obama's rule and his impact will be completely erased from the annals of history..

Till the Day Trump takes office I will continue to revel in there lunacy however…

-Chris

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
And to It off Trump will completely erase every vestige of Obama's rule and his impact will be completely erased from the annals of history..

Bhahahaha. It's hilarious people think Trump is some kind of magic eraser that will wipe out what they don't agree with.

That in itself proves how much everyone just eats up the lies they're fed. Society right now is society. No reality TV personality is going to change that. (I'm sure he told you the opposite though, right?)

edit on 15-12-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Bhahahaha. It's hilarious people think Trump is some kind of magic eraser that will wipe out what they don't agree with.

That in itself proves how much everyone just eats up the lies they're fed. Society right now is society. No reality TV personality is going to change that. (I'm sure he told you the opposite though, right?)

Trump has a majority of the legislative branch of government…
The executive branch(presidency) is also a Republican hands…

Obama's primary form of rule after the affordable care act debacle saw him lose both houses of Congress was through presidential directive's and edicts(informal directives)...

The problem with directives and Edex is that they are temporary, unlike congressional law, and are subject to the discretion of the subsequent president…

You may remember the "Bush tax cuts" were AN example of an "order" that Obama eventually overturned/didn't continue..

Trump will have the ability to push through his agenda by enacting laws originating in Congress which are MUCH more difficult to overturn…

Obama's FINAL six years of his presidency were primarily ruled through orders/informal edicts as he could not get the cooperation of the Senate to push through his agenda…

I can say with 100% assuredness that President Obama's legacy will we be reduced to a parentheses in history and he will be remembered only for the superficial idolatry inherent in the lefts race-obsessed ethos..

This is an arguable fact and you will see in the next six months Obamas entire legacy stricken from the record…

-Chris
edit on 15-12-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

um... if the bush administration (the last time the republicans held all the power) is any indication, we will be in war in not time, money will be siphoned off of those programs that the republicans can't stand and funneled into that war and the cost of that war will be hidden, the states will have to make up for those lost funds in the social programs, which will increase the need for higher property taxes, which will encourage the gov't to ignore those who say that banks and real estate markets are being down right dangerously stupid, and we will all see another giant banking collaspe that sinks the entire world economy....
and oh ya, while that war is spreading toxins and radiation in third war nations dooming the unborn in those countries for generations to horrible birth defects... alot will be said about the horror of abortion but not much will be done, since well... if those toxic weapons were ever used on us, it would be abortion that would save us since the cost of caring for all these poor disable kids would have sunk the economies of those countries where they exist... which is why in many cases they aren't really cared for that well...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Trump has a majority of the legislative branch of government…
The executive branch(presidency) is also a Republican hands…

Obama's primary form of rule after the affordable care act debacle saw him lose both houses of Congress was through presidential directive's and edicts(informal directives)...

The problem with directives and Edex is that they are temporary, unlike congressional law, and are subject to the discretion of the subsequent president…

You may remember the "Bush tax cuts" were AN example of an "order" that Obama eventually overturned/didn't continue..

Trump will have the ability to push through his agenda by enacting laws originating in Congress which are MUCH more difficult to overturn…

Obama's FINAL six years of his presidency were primarily ruled through orders/informal edicts as he could not get the cooperation of the Senate to push through his agenda…

I can say with 100% assuredness that President Obama's legacy will we be reduced to a parentheses in history and he will be remembered only for the superficial idolatry inherent in the lefts race-obsessed ethos..

This is an arguable fact and you will see in the next six months Obamas entire legacy stricken from the record…

-Chris

None of that matters. Society is changing.

You can't fight city hall.

Of all things, capitalism will be the death of the conservative movement. At least in its current form. Eventually it won't be in anyone's best interest to hire a person for hardly anything.

Want to load up the branches of government with republicans? Have at it. Most of the positions and ideologies they hold dear to heart will be irrelevant sooner than later. Unless there is a change of values, they will become obsolete.

There's nothing anyone can do about that. Its natural societal evolution given the rate technology is expanding.

Trump is only rebranding what you didn't want to buy from Obama and selling it to you under a different name. Eventually people will see that.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

How about stop threatening electoral voters and trying to overturn a democratic election?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
We've heard this before.

After Regan beat Carter, the Democratic party was doomed to fade into obscurity.
After Clinton beat Bush, the Republican party would become irrelevant in American politics.
Obama's win signaled the end for all those mean old racist Republicans.

And yet, the "Two Party" system continues.

Every four to eight years, the American people get sick of the policies of those in power and "throw the bums out" and reinstall the same bums they threw out last time. Somehow, the policies continue. We keep sending our treasure and our future overseas to genocide some people Israel doesn't like. The National Debt keeps rising at an exponential rate. We need to give up more rights, freedoms, and liberties for a safe and secure society, which never seems to get any safer. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. The justice you receive depends on how much money you have and your place in society. You defraud a corporation, it's a crime and the taxpayer funded police come for you. A corporation defrauds you, you have to hire a lawyer and pray.

But we will always have those "other guys" to blame for all of our woes. If one part of the two party system was relegated to insignificance, then whether we are liberal, conservative, black, white, man, woman, or whatever; we would have to look squarely at the other side and say, "What the hell are you doing?"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join