It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything's Waiting For You...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Ever get the feeling that glory and success are there for the taking, but for some reason you are holding back and do not seize them? On the surface, you feel as though achieving your goal is too hard or out of reach, beyond your capability. Subconsciously, however, you know you can conquer it and experience happiness and fulfilment as a consequence of putting in the effort and accomplishing your task. Maybe life can be described as the ultimate battle between the conscious and the subconscious. One of which you appear to have control over, the other remaining a complex enigma that you desire to better understand.

Sometimes I feel like the fight is not worthwhile and the journey is all for nought. Other times I get filled with an intense spark of positive energy that makes me feel like I can conquer anything. Am I the product of my environment, or is my environment the product of me? Does anything I do really matter in the grand scheme of things, or does every minuscule action contribute in some way to the environmental effects around me?

I am confident it can be done. We can both achieve our goals and live happy, fulfilling lives where we can take pleasure in the small things and appreciate the big things too. The question is, deep down, in the depths of your subconscious, do you want to experience such things? Do want success? Do you want happiness? Do you want prosperity? Do you want love?

Just remember: everything is waiting for you...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Everything is already ours, we only have to find a way to reach it.

S&F

join