It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS -Have you ever experienced a glitch in the Matrix ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I was inspired by a thread on reddit . The author told his account have having experienced a "glitch" in the matrix .

So i thought i would share my story here and maybe hear from other members who have experienced strange reality phenomenons.

I was around 17 or 18 years of age , my friend and i were headed to his place for the night . We had left our other friends house , home was about a quarter of a mile away , we were on foot , it was around 11:30 at night roughly and raining . As we were coming over the hill i could see his house and for some strange reason i had this overwhelming vision of this creepy old woman coming over the hill just past his house , walking towards us. In my head the vision was clear .I couldn't help but to think " wow this would be a great scene for a movie ". The light was right , the rain was right , it was a perfect setting . I shared with my friend this clear vision . " dude can you picture some old creepy lady walking over that hill ,stopping and staring at us , how I would run ! etc ." His reply was "yeah that would be crazy and scary as hell etc." . about 1 min later sure enough at 11:45 ish at night an old woman came creeping over the hill just past his house walking towards our direction . she stopped , looked at us , then turned around back down the hill. My jaw was floored ! My first reaction was to punch my friend and ask " did you #ing see that !" . So i did , He looked at me and said yes ! . I was completely freaked the F out . Just as i had envisioned this lady it had become a reality . My 2nd thought was " am i #ing crazy ". So full of fear i decided to run towards the lady who had at disappeared back over the hill.

I would say that from the top of the hill it was about a good 100 yards or so from a point where this lady could have entered a house or turned onto another street. My distance from the lady was about 25 to 30 yards or so . I ran my ass off , got to the top of the hill and ....Nothing My friend was right behind me . We even ran all the way to the nearest house and road to see if we could find this lady . Nothing... That night was the first time i really questioned my sanity and reality . Could there be an explanation ? sure ... I just haven't found it yet .

Many years later when i was in my late 20's I had brought this conversation back up to my friend. He recalled that night , he recalled running ,but what hes doesn't recall is seeing the lady... So there i was again left with trying to make sens of that night and still do . I haven't ever had anything that strange happen since , deals ,to better understand the layout of the land etc . Their is no way that lady could have vanished that quickly. Why the heck would an old lady wearing a hijab like cover on her head be walking that late at night ? she did have cane to btw .In my head it feels like i had some sort of precognition . I know i am not crazy lol at least i hope i'm not . I have searched the internet to try and find a picture of what i saw and i found one that looks accurate

Anyway this what i call my Glitch , How about you ATS have you ever experienced deja vu where you were able to predict the outcome ? A slip in time ?
perhaps a dream that has come true ? Willed something into existence?

Whats your story ?

Kap

dear mods i was not sure on the location for this thread , please move to the right fourm if it doens't belong here . thank you
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

no - my fantasies are allways internally consistent

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

no - my fantasies are allways internally consistent

Not sure what that means , can you elaborate a bit more please ?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It's called imagination.

There is no "matrix".

God I hate that movie.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
It's called imagination.

There is no "matrix".

God I hate that movie.

mundane .

I am certain that i can tell the difference between my "Imagination" and reality .

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I seemed to be in a inescapable car crash once, Adrenaline started rushing time nearly froze then I blinked and it was like it never happened.

True story.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If your friend doesn't even recall seeing the lady then how can you be sure you are not in fact a schizophrenic? Or perhaps it was a dream about that night. I have dreams where I have wondered whether they were in fact real or not.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
I seemed to be in a inescapable car crash once, Adrenaline started rushing time nearly froze then I blinked and it was like it never happened.

True story.

Wow , can go more into detail ? that sounds like an interesting story .

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If your friend doesn't even recall seeing the lady then how can you be sure you are not in fact a schizophrenic? Or perhaps it was a dream about that night. I have dreams where I have wondered whether they were in fact real or not.

My friend recalls that night , the running towards the lady , he recalls running , he recalls me hitting him , allot of details about that night , but he does not recall seeing he lady , but that night he did say he saw her . strange.

Schizophrenic ? I would say then my Schizophrenia has lead me to have have a good life with a kids and a great family. lol

how do you know you're not in a dream ? or matrix ? that kind of thought can drive someone to be schizo lol

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

That's really interesting your post is. And that old lady with the blue eyes, creepy as hell lol.

One account I remember years ago, I was 26 and I was getting onto a bus when this other person, stared at me, and I at them because, we looked identical. Time completely froze at that moment. Same eyes, same colour hair, same everything. I continued onto the bus as we both stared at each other from the window.. That would probably be the creepiest personal event I remember in detail, apart from the alien ship landing in my yard...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

That's really interesting your post is. And that old lady with the blue eyes, creepy as hell lol.

One account I remember years ago, I was 26 and I was getting onto a bus when this other person, stared at me, and I at them because, we looked identical. Time completely froze at that moment. Same eyes, same colour hair, same everything. I continued onto the bus as we both stared at each other from the window.. That would probably be the creepiest personal event I remember in detail, apart from the alien ship landing in my yard...

ahh you met your doppelganger it seems

So what about this ship ?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Ah yes well.. I must admit i've seen spinning stars in the sky, however, the Ship is one my close Native friend relayed to me one day.

They saw a large hovering space craft 'as they put it', above their head as if mobile, sitting there no more than 200 feet above them. It sat there for 3 minutes i'm told, approximately, and then it shot off suddenly like a Rocket. All my friend could think of at that moment was... Where the Hell is JesusXst when this stuff happens to me?!. hehe Knowing full well I would have loved to have seen it. I don't scare easily, if at all.

I do need to apologize I didn't think you'd take me up on this so I didn't concern myself with the details, lol. Lets just say my friend i trust 110% they don't lie, and I don't trust people that lie to me, so the trust was never an issue. We've had long talks about this one. As for in my backyard, I meant, in the general area I was during this frame of time.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I dunno if this counts but 5 to 6 nights out of a week I dream I am the same person (me) when asleep nut in a different world albeit similar tech but with different buildings, locations, people and demographics.

I actually now look forward to these dreams. The settings, interaction and definition are always the same but its like I am continually experiencing a new instance and growing older.

I have come to be familiar with all this. I know where to go and who to speak to.

I wake up due to necessity but always have that feeling of "crikey!'

Now with regards this, on occasions, I have that feeling. 'Hang on, I've been here or have done this."

My thoughts,

bally

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I was driving in the left lane on a freeway. A truck was ahead of me by a couple lengths in the right lane. I was in the process of passing the truck when I had a vision of that truck swerve over into my lane. It looked like a hologram of the truck. I hit my brakes as I was about to pass and right when I would have been next to it it actually swerved into my lane exactly as I saw it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I don't know if its a glitch in the matrix but when I was about 7 years old, I was walking home with my family from a pool party. I tripped over a curb and directly in front of me was one of those yellow cement poles about 6 inches in diameter you see in parking lots. I closed my eyes right before my face smacked into it. When I opened my eyes i was laying about 2 feet away from the pole. I cant explain it and it's always made me ponder the possibility of guardian angels. I was literally a few inches from the pole when I closed my eyes.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I once 'misplaced' a whole Wednesday, went to bed Tuesday night, woke up, did the usual, fired up the computer, date stated Thursday-------, to this day there is no memory of that Tuesday. has never happened before or since. (that I know of!)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
"Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real?" - Morpheus

Theres been lots of very strange things that have happened that the probability of it being a coincidence was so small that it freaked me out. I cant go into any further detail about the content due to ATS rules.

Talking about lucid dreams; ive had a few that ive woken up in genuine terror thinking it was real and taking a few minutes to realise i was safe at home in my bed.

Then for no reason that can be explained several months or even years later that dream, good or bad, came true. I think i should start a dream journal so when an event happens that i have dreamt about in the past i have something on paper to refer to rather than a possibly distorted recollection of the dream or day dream.

Do i believe in the matrix, well thats a bit like the quote about the devil. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. Well same goes for a reality where the matrix was real, it would have to be so good you cant tell the difference.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I had one fairly recently boggled my mind. It could be a glitch in the matrix. My daughter got her first car. I was checking it over looking under the hood. The first thing I notice was that it had a huge motor in it. I looked on top of the engine clearly reading the label as 6.1 L engine. I checked her car over a few more times during the week thinking I should go look this up on the internet. I went inside looked up 6.1L and it was an actual motor made by Ford /Mercury. I told my daughter that she had basically a high performance Boss engine made for Mustangs. Later I was talking to a friend who had the same car, commenting on how it had a 6.1 L. Two weeks later I was checking her car over again and was totally floored that now it said 4.2L. I still can't believe it. My mind saw 6.1 L atleast a handfull of times. How I had looked up an actual engine displacement on the internet that I had no knowledge of? Then told people about it. I felt like a moron. It was just weird. Can't explain it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Back in 2012 I stopped at a 7-11 by the art school I worked at in SF to get something to eat before I got to work. I'm standing there, waiting in line, just kind of looking around.

I notice the woman in front of me has a unique jacket on, kind of like the Michael Jackson jackets with zippers all over, but it wasn't leather. I guess she must have felt me looking at her because she turns around and smiles at me, so I smile back.

She pays for her stuff and I mine, and I walk out maybe two people behind her and she turns right and walks down the street. I go left out of 7-11, and as I'm crossing the street maybe a half block down the same woman walks past and smiles at me.

Now, there is NO way she could have got to where I saw her the second time before I did. She went right out of 7-11, I went left. The block on Sutter st I was on was so big it would take the better part of a half hour to walk around it to where I was.

I have no explanation, but it was the SAME woman, there's no doubt in my mind. Glitch in the matrix? Weird doppelganger experience? Who knows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join