It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary 2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

She looks like her soul is being drained. Probably won't make it to 2020, if she does be hard to campaign in prison.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You keep hearing? Where? Someone asked you where and you tell them to go prove your post for you. I scanned the thread before posting this, and though you have many in agreement with you, many who will jump on your 'what if' post and none of them have offered sources for this 'heard truth' that you claim.

Show us her making this claim.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

First off I never said I had a direct quote of Hillary saying so, and I'm not going to be goaded into throwing up a bunch of random links to # easier gotten by doing the same thing I did to look into what people were talking about, which was type Hillary 2020 into Google.

But since thats too much for you all I'll do that part for your lazy asses. Instead of a couple clicks and looking yourself you want me to copy and past several links to whatever I can find. Which can be anything, that talks about Hillary running in 2020 as that's all I said, people were talking about it, and some taking it seriously.

So here you go a compromise I'll do half the work for you all.

Hillary 2020 Google Search

I pray and hope we haven't fallen so far you can't do the rest.

Once again I said people are talking about and some are taking it seriously. That's the ONLY thing that needs to be true for what I've said. At no point did I claim, nor hint at Hillary directly saying such. But maybe she has and I missed it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Democrats sure like to lose......

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

First off I never said I had a direct quote of Hillary saying so, and I'm not going to be goaded into throwing up a bunch of random links to # easier gotten by doing the same thing I did to look into what people were talking about, which was type Hillary 2020 into Google.

Correct.
She started running for the 2016 election while she still SoS. Why would she announce it now?
She had her VP picked in 2015, yet her public show was of struggling with what person to pick almost a year later.
She is a liar anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You seem to rail against political dynasties. I agree. You correctly point out the sordid idea that the Democrats were relying on the dynastic name of Clinton to carry the day for them and how you despise this tactic. I completely agree. Yet, you do not mention the Republican tendency to do exactly the same.

But more to the point, you say that some people are talking about her running in 2020. Well I accepted your invitation and your link and read the top three googles I found available. The first made no mention of what her plans might be for 2020, only that Joe Biden had expressed a possible interest.

The next two were both sites of the conservative echo chamber. Both pieces were talking about the recount, and both mentioned that a conservative columnist, Ron Fournier, had speculated, SPECULATED, that 'if' Clinton were to run again blah blah blah. This, in my book is hardly 'people are talking'

Nowhere did I find any Democrats suggesting that Clinton is considering running again. From this, I could not find anyone who would be 'talking about this seriously''.

Hillary Cliinton, at best, considered herself to be the champion of liberal values and that the fate of Western Civilization rested upon her shoulders. To this end she did all she could to assure that she would have the power to save the world. I say, ''at best'.. This alone would be reason to not vote for her.

Hillary Clinton was the wrong woman at the wrong time. The right woman at the right time would not have depended upon the name and success of her husband. I myself considered her a fraud, as actually, I considered her husband back in the 90s.

The Democrat Party has been shown up for the 'out of touch' group of power seekers they really are. They fumbled this election to the max and failed to provide any leadership or guidance for liberal values in this rapidly changing time.
They were made fools of by a con man and his conned suckers. And now they will reap the rewards for their stupidity.
But I just cannot see how any Democrat, how any liberal, could be so #ing stupid as to even consider allowing her any chance of staying in the political picture of the future, let alone run again in 2020..

But then you call us 'lazy asses' .. Not so much Puppylove. It's just that upon reading your OP, I found it next to impossible to give any credence at all to the rumors that 'people are talking' .. But now I see the point, because, well, you and I are talking arn't we. So on that notion, let's talk and talk and talk.

Hear this oh ye Democrats. Do not be so stupid to trust your liberal beliefs to neocons like Clinton again. Vet your leaders, not from how well they work as a cog in your machine but rather be truthful with the American public and adjust your values to those of a servant, which basically is what all politicians in a democracy should be.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I didn't need to mention the republicans, as they quite properly did what they needed to, and considering Jeb Bushes complete failure to poll or succeed in anyway, the republicans quite effectively told the dynasties to # off. I'm saddened by how poorly the democrats did by not doing the same with Hillary.

The RNC did have a habit of doing it, and the republicans themselves said loudly and clearly, stop that #, and dropped Jeb like a ton of bricks. So why may I ask should I have mentioned the republicans when they've done what I want in this regard quite clearly and loudly this time around?
edit on 12/14/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join