It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAE Company develops mircochip to store credit cards, ID, etc in hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I put this news story in this forum as I believe it pertains to Revelation 13:11-18:

The Second Beast 11 Then I saw another beast that rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and it makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound[a] had been healed. 13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of all; 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to perform on behalf of the beast, it deceives the inhabitants of earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that had been wounded by the sword and yet lived; 15 and it was allowed to give breath[c] to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast could even speak and cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell who does not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let anyone with understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person. Its number is six hundred sixty-six.

Microchip in hand allows you to pay for goods in UAE

It might sound like something from a dystopian science fiction fantasy but you could soon be able to pay for goods and services with a microchip that is embedded in your hand, according to Etisalat officials. The UAE telecoms giant unveiled new injectable microchips, which store all your credit card, ID and business card data inside, for the first time in the Middle East at GITEX 2016 in Dubai.

They are working out the details on the commercial release as they forsee the system will have to be internationally agreed upon.

...before it can be commercially launched, decisions need to be made on what role it will play in society. “There is no legality issue here. We already have agreements with Emirates ID and Visa and we issue a credit card with it through Etisalat, we have rights to issue those,”

Maybe we are just waiting for the Beasts to show before this all gets rolled out.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

You are correct, it most certainly matches exactly the mark of the beast from Revelation.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Who would have thunk it would be the fanatical false Muslim terrorist brands of the Arabian peninsula that would usher in the mark of the beast. It is frightening the progression of the ark of the beast. For instance, microchips are now in peoples hands or against their heads at all times now with the proliferation of cellular phones. Through those devices, all communications are known. Through those same devices, transactions are also completed.

It is only logical based on the progression of tech that embedded chips will fulfill these very prophecies, which IMO prove that the ancient humans were as technologically advanced as today, or even more so. The history we read, which has been translated through millennia in the bible, is repeating itself. I think the meteors that have been shooting and exploding over Russia (to little or no attention paid) the last couple of years are related to prophecy as well. One of them turned night into day last week.

At least I am sticking to cash.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You realize none of that # is true, right?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Udntknowjack

excuse me sir, but you don't know Jack, so move along. You will just make another name in a day or two. Do something better with your time.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So you'd rather live all frightened because of what some irrelevant book says than look at the facts and realize there's no such thing as the "mark of the beast" and it's supposed repercussions?
edit on 13-12-2016 by Udntknowjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Udntknowjack

You realize none of that # is true, right?

It may be your opinion that the Bible is an irrelevant book, but it is not mine.

Your are entitled to your opinion as is every one. Please do not confuse opinions with facts.

Epic Christian Victories That Saved the Western World As We Know It

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Let's hope they're not filled with cyanide.

Saudi 'Killer Chip' Implant Would Track, Eliminate Undesirables

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Can I get two?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Great, so when we get mugged they will want to rip our hands open to steal our money, awesome. Where do i sign?

top topics

join