It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military presence in New York City including 2 helicopters and Hercules aircraft

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A Air National Guard HC-130 was found circling NYC but the NYPD had no knowledge. I find that bit the most odd them not knowing when a president elect is in the vicinity. The NYPD is like a small army. NYCEM many times will also let residents know about air traffic in the corridor over NYC to ease fear of another 9/11.

www.mediaite.com...

Air Traffic looks like they are looking for something...not just a training flyover.

twitter.com...

Is this a dry run for a POTUS rescue or a search for someone who is in the planning stages as we have seen in multiple other cities just prior to attacks?

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002016-12-13T16:27:33-06:000433 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002016-12-13T16:29:10-06:000410 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002016-12-13T16:39:03-06:000403 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002016-12-13T16:50:09-06:000409 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
"A military plane circled low over Manhattan for several minutes on Wednesday afternoon, and the NYPD apparently doesn’t know why."

From your article OP, dated todays date 12-13-16. Today is Tuesday not Wednesday. Simple mistake or the usual BS before a false flag?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I didn't see anything about helicopters.

There's no reason the NYPD would know if they weren't part of whatever was going on. If it was a routine training exercise, the only people they'd be required to coordinate with are the Air Traffic Controllers that control aircraft in the area. They will usually try to coordinate with police, before an exercise, but there are times they run classified systems and for agencies that don't want word to get out so they just run them.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
"A military plane circled low over Manhattan for several minutes on Wednesday afternoon, and the NYPD apparently doesn’t know why."

From your article OP, dated todays date 12-13-16. Today is Tuesday not Wednesday. Simple mistake or the usual BS before a false flag?

I like your thinking. In regards to the bs false flag. Could be nothing or you could be on to something. Good catch.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Small army?

There's some 34.5k+ uniformed officers on the NYPD.

That's not an insignificant number.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

This.

I live close to Stratton ANG base. There are very few times during the day that there ISN'T a Hercules circling at extremely low altitude. Training/practice. I'm guessing it's the same there. Also, sorry, one person tweeting about Blackhawks isn't "proof" of anything. I could tweet that I just saw an ack ack alien from Mars attacks, that's not proof it's actually there.

Not to mention the articles extremely misleading "military presence" reference.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

I like your thinking. In regards to the bs false flag. Could be nothing or you could be on to something. Good catch.

Trump better move on the CIA before they move on him first.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

There were 2 Pave Lows. I also understand your response on contact but if a plane circles midtown Manhattan for an hour I would think there would be some communication...no? To me NYC is a little different than other air spaces especially with the president elect right there.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Black Helicopters are so 1997!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

You are 180 miles away from NYC. That far for a 'training excercise' I used to live in St Pete Fl and we saw military craft all the time from MacDill and SOCOM. F-16's. Blacked out BlackHawks at night doing urban training over the city and the beaches. Not uncommon.

For a military plane to travel 180 miles to circle midtown? Sorry, that is not coincidence or normal.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The only two helicopters shown on the tweet were civilian, registered to a company in New Jersey. There was no mention of helicopters in the article. There are any number of reasons not related to the C-130 for them to be in the area on a totally separate reason.

Why would they be talking to the police? They usually don't have anything to do with an exercise involving the military. If the police contacted the owning unit, and it was a classified exercise, they'd have to get clearance from the agency running the exercise before they would tell them anything. As I said, the only people they needed to talk to were ATC, to keep traffic clear of where they were operating.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You don't know what they were doing. There are several agencies that would use that aircraft to fly over the city. And 180 miles is about 20 minutes by air in a C-130. That's nothing for them.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I can see it now....he gets his golden helicopter with his Mrs flying it in a nice cocktail dress and Trump in a Tux, they fly to the pentagon land right in the middle and loads of CIA ninjas surround them....Trump jumps out an AR-15 in both hands cartwheeling around the incoming bullets fired by the evil CIA, he shoots em all shouting "Smell my Trumps!".
He then works his way to the top brass and does loads of kung fu and ends up having a shirtless fight with the Director! he gets overpowered but just as the CIA director is going to bash Trumps perfect orange hair doo a man jumps through the window also shirtless....It's Putin! Putin distracts the director and trump pulls out a wad of cash and stuffs it right down the throat of the director saying "here's your bribe money from Clinton don't choke on it" the director is dead Trump wins again!

Then the two shirtless world leaders look at each other and kiss.

Hope it is just training btw sorry I got carried away.
edit on 13-12-2016 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

That has nothing to do with my point. Why would they fly that far south when they have an entire county here that is already desensitized to the constant droning roar overhead?

My point was that C130s fly A LOT in the Northeast. I've lived in PA, CT, VT, MA and obviously NY and it wasn't at all uncommon to see a Hercules on a regular basis in any of the other places either.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Move along....it was just standard training according to the Military and FAA. Oh well...I still think over midtown Manhattan this is odd based on current circumstances.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It's classified Ultranunya Yankee White. That is all!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

Because they also work with other agencies that need to operate in large cities occasionally. They use an aircraft like a C-130 to cover large areas, then either ground vehicles or helicopters to close in on whatever the C-130 picks up. Sometimes it's Search and Rescue, other times it's other things. But the best way to train, is to actual go over the area they're going to be working in.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Could it be spooky?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lakehurst NAS is only about 50 miles to Manhattan.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

If its the Guard it may have been the rescue wing that runs long range rescue missions far out to sea. Here on the west coast its a Herc and two black hawks, the C130 acts as a refueling platform on long range missions and the pair of black hawks provide cover for the rescue, one ship providing backup in case the other goes down in the ocean.

They work as a team to save your ass if you get stuck beyond the range of shore rescue parties.
edit on 13-12-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join