It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary: "A Billion Lives" Full. Conspiracy from Big Tobacco Against Vaping

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
They are full of BS is what they are......

The bad wrap from liquids came from CHINESE and other foreign made liquids that had really nasty ingredients in them.....

Ive been vaping now since 2011, every single day and stopped smoking within a week of vaping......i vape 6mg which is pretty high...

I do body building, so I have to have my blood levels and organ functionality tested on a regular basis to make sure im in good health with the supplements and strenuous activity that I undertake (pre0-show cutting is a beast and hard on your body)

Im in the best shape that I have ever been and my lungs are fabulous......

It was and even China has taken those bad ingredients out. Those were news stories going on 10 years ago now. I still buy from wither the US or UK though.

6mg is pretty low. It starts at 32mg. I started at 32mg in 2012, I am down to 12mg at my last visit.

I meant for ME thats high, lol goodness how do you not get the spins at that level lol

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I am down to 12mg at my last visit.

Same here, 12 mg.

I use Juicy Vapor on Niagara Falls Blvd. in Amherst. Near Tonawanda Creek.

Do you mind me asking where you go?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The bad wrap from liquids came from CHINESE and other foreign made liquids that had really nasty ingredients in them.....

Ive been vaping now since 2011, every single day and stopped smoking within a week of vaping......i vape 6mg which is pretty high...

I do body building, so I have to have my blood levels and organ functionality tested on a regular basis to make sure im in good health with the supplements and strenuous activity that I undertake (pre0-show cutting is a beast and hard on your body)

It was and even China has taken those bad ingredients out. Those were news stories going on 10 years ago now. I still buy from wither the US or UK though.

6mg is pretty low. It starts at 32mg. I started at 32mg in 2012, I am down to 12mg at my last visit.

I meant for ME thats high, lol goodness how do you not get the spins at that level lol

LOL. Well, I have gone down slowly, over time. Next time will prob be 10 mg.

In the beginning 32mg is the thing that caused me to not have any cravings for a cigarette very quickly.It was under 2 weeks, completely switched over when I had the right machine and enough chargers.
edit on 13-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Also nicotene in its pure form is a transdermal poison, one of the most powerful on earth. Nobody can sell that to an unlicensed citizen, so the nicotene is made by a licensed company, from tobacco. Also...omg what in the hell are you doing? Propylene glycol is gawd awful, im worried for you. Dont let your cats near that crap, itll kill em dead

Where are you getting your information?

That propylene is food grade..........Also you can buy nicotine liquid on the net quite legally to make e-juice.....

Again you should probably do some more reading up on the whole thing
edit on 12/13/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

In the beginning 32mg is the thing that caused me to not have any cravings for a cigarette very quickly.It was under 2 weeks, completely switched over when I had the right machine and enough chargers.

Thats so awesome! good for you Rel, thats quite the corner to turn

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Also nicotene in its pure form is a transdermal poison, one of the most powerful on earth. Nobody can sell that to an unlicensed citizen, so the nicotene is made by a licensed company, from tobacco. Also...omg what in the hell are you doing? Propylene glycol is gawd awful, im worried for you. Dont let your cats near that crap, itll kill em dead

Ethylene glycol is the poison, it used to be in anti freeze. They have taken it out of even that.

One should always keep e liquid out of reach of children and animals. It is nicotene poisoning that occurs if one drinks an entire bottle. They all come with child proof caps now, as far as I have seen.

A transdermal poison? it is in transdermal nicotene patches.

I have bought nicotene online to make e juice. Very few drops are used per bottle.

I get e liquid on my hands sometimes, filling a tank. I just wash my hands. If I am working with pure nicotene, I use gloves and goggles.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Thats so awesome! good for you Rel, thats quite the corner to turn

TY

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I tried the cheap e-cigs first and failed miserably at giving up the tobacco but i have been off it since i bought a "better" e-cig, more smoke and more taste from the more expensive one but i don't walk about with a eco-system above my head like some people do, they must go through a LOT of liquid in a day, they are constantly blowing out clouds of vapor

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redback
I tried the cheap e-cigs first and failed miserably at giving up the tobacco but i have been off it since i bought a "better" e-cig, more smoke and more taste from the more expensive one but i don't walk about with a eco-system above my head like some people do, they must go through a LOT of liquid in a day, they are constantly blowing out clouds of vapor

It depends on the machine, as for the amount of vapor. Mine doesn't produce much vapor at all. I use fairly common e leaf batteries with a Nautilus Aspire tank. Some mods will make more vapor.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I don't think that is "A Billion Lives" documentary.

It is just a podcast interviewing the Director....

I do however agree that Vaping has changed my life as a former smoker and current Vaper.

I will ck that link. ty.

Ty, it looked like the full docu as it is about the same length. I looked far and wide, usually it would be streaming somewhere by now. Maybe right after the wider theater release.

Its all good.

Thanks for the thread, S&F. I know we don't agree on very much but I always appreciate your input Reldra.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It depends on the machine, as for the amount of vapor. Mine doesn't produce much vapor at all. I use fairly common e leaf batteries with a Nautilus Aspire tank. Some mods will make more vapor.

I heard it is also a certain kind of tank you need for the "extreme" vaping but i am not into vaping that much, i just wanted to quit smoking TBH. I have the nautilus mini with a cheap battery and that is enough for me.

The only thing i worry about is, what will they bring out next for quitting e-cigs.lol I would like to quit the e-cig at some point..!

Congrats to all that have kicked tobacco it is hard

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm still undecided on vape pens. Hell, it took us 400 years to figure out cigarettes were bad. That said, nicotine isn't exactly an unknown chemical to the body. We do have receptors in our brain that are nicotinergic.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Money lost on tobacco sales.

Money lost on chemotherapy for lung cancer patients.

This cannot stand!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

That information is misleading. Most people start vaping to help quit smoking. Therefore many people buy less and less concentrated doses to help weaken the physiological dependence on nicotine. My wife buys a small bottle of juice for her vape, which lasts her maybe 3 weeks. That entire bottle has less nicotine in it than 1 pack of cigarettes. So unless you intentionally request very high nicotine concentrations in your juice, then you are probably fine as most salesmen recommend lesser levels of it.

I will say the one problem I see that she is doing is that she will puff on that damn thing all day long which creates a different issue. When you smoke a cigarette, you light it up and when it's gone you're done. With vapes, if there is still juice in the tank, people will continuously do it without stopping. Just creates a new habit.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm a very avid vapor myself. You can already see vape on the decline since the new regulations started kicking in. The online vape communities are getting a lot less traffic and company's are closing their doors. I know I couldn't have quit smoking any other way. Over all I feel much more healthy than I ever did smoking. Fortunately I started mixing my own juice years ago and began stocking up last year. Now i'm set on vape gear for 30+ years and all for about $800.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I work in the industry of plant extracts maybe you should do some research?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: qiwi676

I get it, but it still comes from tobacco
I mean i fricking grow plants for sale in extraction..sigh, believe what you want
edit on 13-12-2016 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You are correct on ethylene, so im semi corrected, but propylene is also a terrible ingredient for your health

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

In your vaping medium it is a carcinogen

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Thanks! Recommend any hardware sites? Sounds like a better alternative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join