It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Pizza Invite to Mike Pence Invited to Dine And End The Madness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
A coalition of businesses in the area of Comet Pizza has invited Pence to "break bread" to solve all the differences between them and the Trump admin.

Vice pres Mike Pence got an invite to eat at Comet Pizza, the pizza place that is at the center of the pizza gate or "fake news".

Vice President-elect Mike Pence received a surprise dinner invitation on Monday night from his new neighbors in leafy northwest Washington. They asked him to dine with them at Comet Ping Pong, the pizzeria at the center of debate over whether allies of President-elect Donald J. Trump are spreading so-called fake news.

Pence didn't comment on the invite that was offered on the online platform Medium. A coalition of "Mr. Pence's neighbors" implored the vice pres to help bring an end to the madness by breaking bread.

In an open letter posted on the online blogging platform Medium, Mr. Pence’s neighbors — part of a coalition that describes itself as opposed to the “unacceptable practices and policies in the Trump administration” — implored the vice president-elect to “help bring an end to this madness through the simple act of breaking bread.” There was no immediate comment from Mr. Pence or a spokesman.

Pence has rented a temp home near Comet Pizza, this area is heavily democrat.

During the transition period, Mr. Pence and his family have rented a temporary home in a heavily Democratic area not far from Comet Ping Pong, a popular dining spot for families with children. The restaurant became caught up in a bizarre conspiracy theory after fake news reports claimed the pizzeria was operating a child sex slave ring linked to Hillary Clinton.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 13-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why do they keep calling it fake news when there has been no investigation in pizzagate?

A conspiracy theory, sure.
Fake news? That's jumping the gun a little.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This sounds like a set up somehow. I breifely looked into pizzagate. Disturbing. What was also disturbing was the interior of Comet Pizza. It looked like a place you wouldn't want to step into unless you were tough or with some tough friends. The place looked dingy from the Utube footage I saw of the interior. Not a place for business meetings. Either something is going on, or they have one hell of a good pizza.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Any thing to get us to shut. Are you going to? I find it healthy to question not to accuse, talk and not yell.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

I wonder if Pence even heard that he was invited. I would seriously doubt he would step foot in the place. Especially when the people inviting him want to stop the madness. Not a good start to a dinner invite.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Why does the Times article call the area "leafy northwest Washington"?

Is it still FALL there?...or is this a bogus article written earlier?
edit on 13-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I thought the same thing.

The picture the article is using is from summertime.

But is it not December now? It is an odd thing to write.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I didn't notice that, but with today's journalism it could be a cut and paste except for the meat of the article.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Or it could be more biased BS Fake News from Carlos Slim at the NYT.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Very true, but I thought only alt right could produce Fake news.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Or Carlos danger

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Sounds like they are letting the hevily democratic area that trumps VP is living in their little area of whatever is going on, he probably shouldn't go in their or they will say he is part of whatever is going on down there.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

This is interesting, thank you.

Every time I think I have PizzaGate behind me something else pops up.

Some YouTube pizza gaters are being threatened online. reported to fbi. supposed blackmail. Very sad stuff.

Lately on Infowars a man who was there at Comet when was attacked bashed Alex for talking pizzagate and destroying small buisness, when Alex asked if he heard shotgun go off he said no. Which is odd, how do you not hear shotgun go off in backroom? literally 20 - 30 feet away. There are 3 reports of what happened, one shot being more popular to two shots or no shots.

top topics

join