It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry to put this here, but does the illuminiti actually exist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have a friend who is reluctantly able to look at conspiracy ideas, and we have discussed the idea that the President of the US might not be totally in charge of things.

We have referred to big time bankers and other corporation big money people who's money has an influence on the elected. He accepts this.

But the illuminati idea involves something more organized, more long term. And with a goal that is more than these very rich people getting more rich and powerful.

The goal is a one world government controlled by these elite wealthy and powerful people.

I believe there might be such a group, but the proof is not available. No surprise. They work in the shadows.

So is there more than speculation about the illuminati, the globalists, the shadow government, etc?

So is that what we have? They might be there. The illuminati. The Globalists. The Shadow Government?

People that claim they know everything will say what they say.

But do we know the truth? I sense that the answer is "no".

If that is what is the truth, so be it.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
That's one name for "it", unless you're trying to stick to literal version being the centuries old 'organization' (which who really knows if they really did do all that back in, let alone would still exist to this day).

We do know there is the basic power model in place as they are described. It just goes without saying. For who and what They really are and It really is NWO is a much more 'moderate' term. TPTB is even more so. A lot of liberals now call it the "Patriarchy", but their version of the conspiracy theory has all whites their fellow MEN all in on it.

I believe everyone has some personal concept of It, of Them, even if its only deep in their subconscious a name they never utter, even if they never admit to believing it, like the devil.

I prefer NWO, unless we might be talking about the factions of the power elite that are all into esotericism / higher mysteries / dark occultism / luciferianism, then the "Illuminati" term fits. How many into that stuff who really knows, vast scores of them are surely hardcore atheistic social darwinists.

Here's my guide to understanding who (although more WHAT) they are and their stranglehold of a global power structure:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

A person elected by the people have power over what?

Even your local mayors cant do s#

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

" we have discussed the idea that the President of the US might not be totally in charge of things."

Wherever did you get an idea he IS? What...4 years and out? Maybe 8? Presidents are figureheads. They always were.

Hard to rule in 4-8 yrs and then golf and write books. Isnt it obvious? Prez's have to do what advisers...a LOT or advisers...advise him to do...

And some of them are in longer than HE is.....Really

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Over the years have learned the answer is no, they(the Illuminati) don't exist anymore. They even were corrupted from what they originally were benevolent instead of malevolent. Though, that does not mean there are not elite players(some from their ilk through heritage, and more) that are still pulling strings.
edit on 12-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

Now the Shadow Government is a whole other thing: Ron Paul warns of it.

edit on 12-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: ETA

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
I have a friend who is reluctantly able to look at conspiracy ideas, and we have discussed the idea that the President of the US might not be totally in charge of things.

We have referred to big time bankers and other corporation big money people who's money has an influence on the elected. He accepts this.

But the illuminati idea involves something more organized, more long term. And with a goal that is more than these very rich people getting more rich and powerful.

The goal is a one world government controlled by these elite wealthy and powerful people.

I believe there might be such a group, but the proof is not available. No surprise. They work in the shadows.

So is there more than speculation about the illuminati, the globalists, the shadow government, etc?

So is that what we have? They might be there. The illuminati. The Globalists. The Shadow Government?

People that claim they know everything will say what they say.

But do we know the truth? I sense that the answer is "no".

If that is what is the truth, so be it.

The Illuminati were an European anti-monarchist group from 240 years ago. At the time, they were strongly and militaristically opposed by governments and did not last long, despite them trying to infiltrate Masonic and other secret societies as a way of remaining relevant.

With no monarchy in sole rule of most modern countries, they really no longer have a reason to exist, even if they had survived the purges of the 1700's.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I imagine groups like the Illumanti exist. But not with total world power. If they did,there would be at least some order to this chaotic world.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

The short answer is no! Masons are not evil mastermind super villains either. This all tin foil hat BS. I have been mason for almost 20 years, my dad and grandfather were masons. I wouldn't be living in a lower middle class life if we were doctor evil.
edit on 13-12-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Their goal is a lot weirder with occult things in the mix.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

JFK Seemed to think there was a shadow gov. So to your question i'd say, why not?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
I wouldn't be living in a lower middle class life if we were doctor evil.

Define evil.

What if it were 'The Master Plan' to keep you in a lower middle class life providing a 'moral' infrastructure to the lower-end of the buffer zone between the 'great unwashed' masses and the upper class? Sort of like a safety valve, or a first line of fire.

Or not. But I do enjoy speculating. Whether there is or there isn't a grand scheme, the Masons are clearly not the master-minds, that much is blatantly apparent.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If there really is an Illuminati I would like to give them a message. Give over, you are crap at running countries never mind the world.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana

originally posted by: sycomix
I wouldn't be living in a lower middle class life if we were doctor evil.

Define evil.

What if it were 'The Master Plan' to keep you in a lower middle class life providing a 'moral' infrastructure to the lower-end of the buffer zone between the 'great unwashed' masses and the upper class? Sort of like a safety valve, or a first line of fire.

Or not. But I do enjoy speculating. Whether there is or there isn't a grand scheme, the Masons are clearly not the master-minds, that much is blatantly apparent.

I know plenty of Jewish people, I'm drinking with one right now. She says Jews are not "it" either. Western people are fed a great deal of propaganda, I have been reading up on all this. The US Jew Stereotype is of a Yiddish person from long ago. This is some kind of propaganda. They don't even look like that. I'd say more like Italians or Egyptians. Ok my friend pointed out - the "zoo guy", the animal guy on TV - Jack Hannah? He's Lebanese.

Oh also Zoey says that if Jews run the world then "Why is Israel so crappy?" And Morocco "could stand to fix itself up also". Yeah really - how come these places aren't Dubai, then?

And "the mystical" as usual is explained by "the logical" -
I used to read about some of this "Illuminati" stuff too, and in general about 'negative blood'. Rh negative blood, I do have it too. And some people tie this in with "the blue bloods" and "illuminati" and even stranger things which I mostly laughed off. So I asked my aforementioned friend about this and she said - It's an evolutionary adaptation against Malaria.

And - "Don't you people know this?" Evidently this is common knowledge, or the prevailing theory, in the east, and has been for some time.

And yes, that would make logical, boring, sense

I guess I'm not some kind of "Indigo Person" then. Too bad. I was hoping that would get me into the Illuminati or something. Sigh.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I thought of something else, I got the green light to type this one out, it's one of my aforementioned friends - who I just touted as a more logical person - this is one of her weird ideas.

I thought of this because the eve TV news is on, and the one news anchor. She's black but that woman looks white to me! And these various people in my 'hood here, as I said above - includes Jews, Italians, N. Africans. These people are all white people. Might have slightly darker skin, but not really, and not anymore. Look at President Obama even. Or Beyonce. Didn't these people used to be black once?

So my friend has concocted this bizarre "conspiracy theory" regarding racism, in that it's purposeful distraction to keep people from noticing that everybody is actually "turning white".

Yes this is a very strange idea and I LOL'd, but then again, if you begin to think of it...

Here's the supposedly black woman on TV again - yes she sure does look white. "Look at other people". The aforementioned neighbors here. Moroccan guy looks like Harry Potter and his Italian wife is as pale as a ghost.

Jew Girl here is pretty pale now too. She claims that it's the pollution. And that since the mid US is close in latitude to Egypt that she should not be so white. And something about pollution eating away at the Sphinx. I think I did see a news item about that myself. We should maybe not start extrapolating into bizarre theories though.

It's probably because in the northern US you don't get as much sunlight in the winter. No need to leap to conclusions. This woman also came up with the idea, regarding "chem trails", that a better way to poison people would be through chemicals in toilet paper. Seriously. And that would be "uptaken through the membranes". Ah. OK...

Yeah and people think I'm nuts? I think we can rest assured that this Jew is not running the world.

It is fun and interesting to speculate on things though.
(ETA - as long as bad ideas or hostility does not come of it)

And on a serious note - I think it's important to understand basic gov and biz ideas, and to keep up with current events. Read all kinds of news and then form your own opinion. A tip from my friend, who usually is a fairly serious person - read the business news. There's a lot of talk of 'fake news' lately, you want plain news look at the biz news. I started doing this, read IBT, Crains, etc.
edit on 13-12-2016 by FalseMove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FalseMove

Eugenics and ethnic cleansing may be effective, but that doesn't make it right

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

The globalisation changes going on throughout the West must be being coordinated by some central intelligence. Unless you think that mass immigration, multiculturalism, and political correctness are happening spontaneously in every country for no special reason?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

So you would propose that every significant diaspora in history has been co-ordinated, or just this one?

People have voted with their feet for centuries, and moved to where choice is greater. Multi-culturalism is nothing new, neither is the discussion of how to promote tolerance.

I see no evidence of intelligence, centralised or otherwise simply the repetition of past mistakes and the obligatory cover up that ensure that we can't learn from those mistakes. People are moving because they are unable to live where they are. They are unable to live where they are because where they are is rich with resources worth fighting over. If that's a plan, it isn't one that displays much in the way of intelligence.

top topics

join