It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Expect Trump to lift limits on military gear .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
www.msn.com...
Like or Hate him I have always fealt a militarized Police is not in lines with our Constitution ideals .
The Military and police in the same sentience is not good news Violence met with violence will be the fastest rout to
Ending ( who am i kidding ) our country as a free nation.
Yes the inner city's have problems big problems does any one really believe grenades and tanks will solve them?
I have watched for 25 years Tallahassee Florida went from a sespool of blocks that no one dared enter to a clean
and much much quieter city . They did not go and start over policing nore arm them to the teeth .
What they did do and keep doing is tearing out teh old rundown buildings and replacing them with clean new buildings .
The run down neighborhoods housing for humanity came in a tore down the shaks and built homes taht are not only nice but that even working
at wallyworld you can pay teh rent . Now even after dark there is much much less of teh standing around on street corners .
Much less of teh money changing hands for teh next fix .
O they will never stop it all people still get killed there but it has been reduced . And you know what your alot less likly to be stopped and harassed by a cop there tehn many places i have been .
Matter of fact I was homeless tehre for years and never once shaken down just because tehy can.
Jobs housing a decent place to live in betetr schools would be money well spent we dont need more dead body's .
Give people hope and the crime rates will drop give people tanks and expect the war to get bloodier .

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I see police militarization and attempts at federalizing the police as a method to circumvent posse comitatus.

Hopefully this isnt accurate
edit on 12-12-2016 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Posted already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

While different forums I sincerely doubt the discussion will really vary.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
well go to know its been post my typing is bad .

new topics

top topics

join