It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone's leaving weird messages around the neighbourhood

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The letter below was posted on a Facebook page of my local neighborhood. Two other people then came forward and said they received a similar/the same letter. in their mail boxes. No one knows who the author of the letter is.

I thought I'd post it here, as we've seen many similar stuff on ATS. Maybe it means something to someone?

It's mostly in Afrikaans, so I'll translate. The grammar in the letter is very bad - I'm going to try and keep the same grammar style.
I'll leave some notes/thoughts along the way with numbers:

Hawks (1) follows cellphones on N2 (2) Natal(3), say stop but car shoots.
Hawks shoot back, 5 dead 5/12/2016

A while back Malaysian airplane from Amsterdam falls in Ukraine. Then Russian from Egypt fell.Then Egyptian airplane from Paris fell.

Edward Snowden naive Iceland says he can retire there. Bobby Fisher dead there 68 yr 8+8. Obama cannot pardon him, maybe too strong (or 'sect strong').

There is 90 advanced countries, not SA 1+1=2.

Fusion reactor that USA, Russian is building in France will probably work.

Complicated super computers learns to think for themselves. CRISPR techniques will be
employed more and more.

India grows 8%, small China. Combination of computers, big data, maths and lots of people are powerful. Records of real people grows fast.

Vladimir Putin told Donald Trump "I made Russia great again". Deng Xiaoping made China great again and USA Corporations to start factories in China. Narendra Modi will make India great again. Hyderabad is India Silicon Valley. Mumbai Holywood
(sic).

Variations among people are immense. Combination for one will not work for another. Computers and maths will find winning combinations for everyone. [illegible] str Meyerspark [illegible]
(4)

People should not be distracted by trivial things.
Think and concentrate.

1. South African special police force similar to the FBI.
2. A highway in South Africa.
3. A province in South Africa.
4. It looks like it might have been an address and cellphone number. Meyerspark is the suburb in the neighborhood.

So. Any takers/opinions?

Edit: I changed the structure/paragraphs to make it more readable...
edit on 12/12/2016 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Depressing ramblings of the mentally ill?

Someone's notes of study?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That is odd, however I don't particularly see a need for concern. UNLESS (that's a big one) somebody is starting to loose their mind, literally. Have you notified HOA or local authorities? Might do that, as a safety measure.

Edit:

Just noticed you're in South Africa. I have no clue how the housing works there so pardon me if you don't know of HOA (Home owners association)

Best of luck to you.
edit on 12-12-2016 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Take a sharpie out and write abovetopsecret.com on it. They sound like they'd be right at home here

Dystopia on the horizon is the message...I reckon.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Put a poison snake in your mailbox

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

The letter wasn't placed in my own mail box - other mailboxes in the neighborhood. It's a private residence, so no HOA. I also suggested to her that she makes her security company aware of it - if she has one.
It seems harmless enough.

a reply to: Kandinsky

I know, right! When I read it I thought "Are you a member on ATS and your post spilled over to pen and paper...?"
Maybe when ATS was offline and they were desperate to share "the message"?

a reply to: visitedbythem

Well that escalated quickly...

Putting an anonymous letter in someone's mailbox is pretty harmless. I was thinking, perhaps someone would like to make something from the actual message - and not try to kill the author just yet.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I was thinking, perhaps someone would like to make something from the actual message - and not try to kill the author just yet.

The reference to CRISPR technology was very interesting. Is this something about gene editing and manipulation?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
When i read super computers "think for themselves" i stopped reading

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
That is odd , a few months back saw similar letter posted on malaysia craigslist in very poor english .

Figured it was random nutter rambling . Now wonder if same random nutter travels . Havent heard of it appearing in postboxes here though so maybe the nutter tried online first .

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Best Intro thread of the day!

a reply to: analog OP

Welcome to ATS!

Now off to the Freshman forums to learn how to link! You will get to your minimum posts in no time!

About the only thing to note is that ITER (France fusion) will not be operational until 2025 or so. So "analog OP" has some waiting around to do.

So there are more than one of these?

edit on 12-12-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: clarity

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Welcome to ATS!

Now off to the Freshman forums to learn how to link! You will get to your minimum posts in no time!

About the only thing to note is that ITER (France fusion) will not be operational until 2025 or so. So "analog OP" has some waiting around to do.

So there are more than one of these?

?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Kanye faked his hospitalization and made a trip to south Africa, that's his new song

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Wouldn't you just end up getting bitten everytime you check your mail?

Or... the mail would stop coming altogether....

A Brilliant Solution
edit on 12-12-2016 by sunkuong because: drama

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I reading the "analog OP" note as an ATS intro thread!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

I'm guessing that's a clever stab at me not posting a source link?

If you insist: Original Source
It is both a private and an Afrikaans group - so you may have some difficulty seeing it initially (without requesting membership) and understanding the conversation at all.

Edit: Saw your reply ^ ^ ^

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Nah, I fixed it now! It was a reply to the piece of paper and not a dig on you!

edit on 12-12-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: rise of the emoticons

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Nah, I fixed it now! It was a reply to the piece of paper and not a dig on you!

I thought it was an interesting way of getting a new username perhaps?

On topic it does look quite random, I found something similar on ATS a while ago but will not discuss it unless gemwolf want to contact me privately.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It's quite simply explaining the future..
The Rise of China and India genes sequencing and editing of genes..
Super computers havng data on all humans and picks humans to benefit from each other..

Basically AI running the future "smart grid" where the grid is "everything humans do"

It's your run of the mill new world order..

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

We've had similar flyers posted on traffic light islands this year, but focusing on the chemtrails.

Takes a lot of commitment to print off flyers, bag them and stick them up in the area. 'Commitment' is a loaded term

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Smart people who feel the need to change others often go into these ramblings when there minds bend back upon themselves. In it they lose cohesiveness of expression and become mentally ill.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join