It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't The Democrats or their media upset about Mexico's influence over our elections?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Melen

a reply to: Melen

You saw Trump make a joke about finding a bunch of Hillary's emails that we're still missing. Trump condemned any alleged Russian hacking which you, your media and Democrats have not provided a single shred of evidence for.

I don't care. You can rationalize all you want, but it was inappropriate. I still want the truth, even if it benefits Trump.

None of this has anything to do with Trump! He won the election. Get over it!

If he won the election because of foreign interference, I will not "get over it", and you shouldn't either. I don't get this attitude. Everyone should care about this, whether your nominee won or not.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

If he won the election because of foreign interference, I will not "get over it", and you shouldn't either. I don't get this attitude. Everyone should care about this, whether your nominee won or not.

What the hell are you talking about? What foreign interference? Hillary won because she's corrupt and unlikable! You have ZERO proof that Russia hacked her emails. And even if they did, the emails showed Democrat corruption. You think you can undo that by blaming the Russians?
edit on 12-12-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Mexico instructs their people on how to cross the border illegally. They promote and support Democrat politicians that facilitate and protect illegals once they've illegally entered our country. The illegals promote Democrats for the purposes of getting benefits from the taxpayer. The illegals organize mass protests where they wave mexican flags, chant "Make American Mexico Again" and beat up people who dont agree.

Wheres the outrage?

This is so off base it's completely irrational.

First of all, illegals are people they don't represent their government. The Mexican government isn't operating on US soil, illegal immigrants are.

Second of all, illegals aren't voting in any substantial numbers. It's pretty time consuming to commit voter fraud, and it's actually rather easy to detect. It would be extremely obvious if it were happening.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Melen

How concerned are you about Saudi Arabia funding 20% of HRC's campaign?
source- Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman

Since when has the American government cared about foreign governments influencing elections..hello Israel.

Or how about when OBAMA went to Britain to campaign for Bremain.

“The United States wants a strong United Kingdom as a partner, and the United Kingdom is at its best when it’s helping to lead a strong Europe,” the president said at a joint news conference with Mr. Cameron. “It leverages U.K. power to be part of the European Union.” Mr. Obama also offered a direct warning about the consequences of exiting the European bloc. A trade deal with Britain might happen someday, he said, but the U.S. first would focus on negotiating a large, multination agreement with members of the European Union. “It’s not going to happen anytime soon,” Mr. Obama said of a bilateral agreement with Britain. “The U.K. is going to be in the back of the queue.”

Threatens them with back of the line trade deals if vote for brexit.
Hypocrites.

We cant have it both ways folks.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"ultimate manifestation of HYPOCRISY is the history of the known universe."

That's what everyone is saying. It must be true. Tremendous hypocrisy folks. I know the most hypocritical people in the world. The most hypocritical. You've never seen more hypocritical. Believe me. It's the most hypocritical manifestation in the history of everything.

You nailed it!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But you forgot to open your Christmas presents:

edit on 12-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

You've got to be pretty deluded if you don't realize Mexico is sending their poor and their criminals.

www.nytimes.com...

You may want to read what you link next time. It says right in the article to enter legally. Besides didn't your new Messiah call the New York Times fake news?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Great question OP... you'd think there would be some discussion on Univision and their stated campaign to support Clinton and 'hit' Trump.

Univision Campaign Against Trump

I guess the losing side are only concerned with news that was against them. Any helping influence from a foreign source is welcome.

edit on 13/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Corruption breeds corruption. Mexico went rank over Trumps mention of a wall, along with them flipping the bill because? Guilt would be my guess. Mexico is up to it's armpits in filthy dealings and everyone knows it.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Corruption breeds corruption. Mexico went rank over Trumps mention of a wall, along with them flipping the bill because? Guilt would be my guess. Mexico is up to it's armpits in filthy dealings and everyone knows it.

The entire Mexican state is influencing elections, with the help of the Democrats. By flooding the US with illegal and legal immigrants from Mexico, they are building their voting block into the future. It's a far bigger scandal than Russian spying. As Trump said, Mexico is not sending their finest, but the Democrats don;t care. They just want votes.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I'm a Democrat. I will be outraged if any foreign entity influences our elections, regardless of who won. These questions are ridiculous. It's like you think there's some Jabba the Hut looking mofo wearing a sign that says "Democrat", and that one ... thing ... answers for all Democrats. There's MILLIONS of democrats, and it's safe to say one snarky comment won't apply to all MILLIONS of democrats (or republicans or etc).

If Russia swung the election Hillary's way, I would be outraged. If Mexico influenced the election and got Jill Stein elected, I would be outraged. I'm outraged that Trump didn't immediately, and without waffling, condemn any Russian action. Instead I WATCHED HIM basically tell the Russians to help him in his election. I didn't get it from some news outlet that you will surely bash, I WATCHED HIM - *LIVE*. I reject any idea that it was a joke. Some things you don't joke about.

I'm outraged by all you who would rather stuff your head in the sand then know the truth. Trump isn't the end all and be all. At most, he has 8 years. If we allow this precedence to be set, who KNOWS what kind of mess we'll be in further down the road. Do you REALLY want to be ok with this, if it happened, just because your guy won?

It should outrage ALL Americans if any foreign entity interfered in our elections and caused anyone to be elected, regardless if you're for or against the person that got elected. I really question anyone justifying Russian involvement with "well, the democrats don't care about X". YES WE DO. At least some of us do. Just like "some" republicans care about Russian interference.

And you people call Obama a "divider". Give me a break.

The truth is the truth is the truth. I don't care who it benefits or hurts. I want to know the truth. Isn't that what ATS is supposed to be about? (ya, I know, har har, jokes on me).

And how is that outrage workin out for ya?

Better yet, how are the "ifs" workin out?

This Russian bs is not gonna work.

It's this same crap as been puked for the last 2 yrs.

The prog left is dead.

This is America's reset. Screw Reagan, screw bush and screw the way you view politics,

Hillary is lauded for getting the popular vote but Trump is the populist potus?

Get ready for political truth.

It hurts.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

The entire Mexican state is influencing elections, with the help of the Democrats. By flooding the US with illegal and legal immigrants from Mexico, they are building their voting block into the future. It's a far bigger scandal than Russian spying. As Trump said, Mexico is not sending their finest, but the Democrats don;t care. They just want votes.

Yeah they are, and like you said, it's no small thing going on with Mexico. Russia is yet another diversion from what's being hidden. It's all coming back on them now, an overspill of gargantuan heights.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
And the pouting continues. I can't get enough of it! I'm going to savor the next 8 years of this.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What the hell are you talking about? What foreign interference? Hillary won because she's corrupt and unlikable! You have ZERO proof that Russia hacked her emails. And even if they did, the emails showed Democrat corruption. You think you can undo that by blaming the Russians?

Indeed. Even if they had been the ones responsible for any hack the fact remains that it showed corruption, funny though that obama has not been campaigning for a investigation into that and at the same time the "proggressives" who even if they had found hillary killing a dozen of kittens on video would still be like they are now and saying "but..but..its not fair, she was hacked!".

It's ridiculous really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join