It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't The Democrats or their media upset about Mexico's influence over our elections?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale
a reply to: buster2010

Actually, you are quite wrong. The Mexican Foreign Ministry is on record defending their pamphlet, called " Guide for the Mexican Migrant".

Link to the Houston Chronicle piece...

Houston Chronicle

Heres the English version I love how they give all this advice on what to do then on the last page put a disclaimer. Think it was written by a lawyer lol.

www.dallas.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Even more ironic is they keep up with the Russian thing.

They seem to be in favor of one but not the other.

I thought NWO globalism was part of the agenda ?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You've got to be pretty deluded if you don't realize Mexico is sending their poor and their criminals.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm a Democrat. I will be outraged if any foreign entity influences our elections, regardless of who won. These questions are ridiculous. It's like you think there's some Jabba the Hut looking mofo wearing a sign that says "Democrat", and that one ... thing ... answers for all Democrats. There's MILLIONS of democrats, and it's safe to say one snarky comment won't apply to all MILLIONS of democrats (or republicans or etc).

If Russia swung the election Hillary's way, I would be outraged. If Mexico influenced the election and got Jill Stein elected, I would be outraged. I'm outraged that Trump didn't immediately, and without waffling, condemn any Russian action. Instead I WATCHED HIM basically tell the Russians to help him in his election. I didn't get it from some news outlet that you will surely bash, I WATCHED HIM - *LIVE*. I reject any idea that it was a joke. Some things you don't joke about.

I'm outraged by all you who would rather stuff your head in the sand then know the truth. Trump isn't the end all and be all. At most, he has 8 years. If we allow this precedence to be set, who KNOWS what kind of mess we'll be in further down the road. Do you REALLY want to be ok with this, if it happened, just because your guy won?

It should outrage ALL Americans if any foreign entity interfered in our elections and caused anyone to be elected, regardless if you're for or against the person that got elected. I really question anyone justifying Russian involvement with "well, the democrats don't care about X". YES WE DO. At least some of us do. Just like "some" republicans care about Russian interference.

And you people call Obama a "divider". Give me a break.

The truth is the truth is the truth. I don't care who it benefits or hurts. I want to know the truth. Isn't that what ATS is supposed to be about? (ya, I know, har har, jokes on me).

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Melen

You saw Trump make a joke about finding a bunch of Hillary's emails that we're still missing. Trump condemned any alleged Russian hacking which you, your media and Democrats have not provided a single shred of evidence for.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

You saw Trump make a joke about finding a bunch of Hillary's emails that we're still missing. Trump condemned any alleged Russian hacking which you, your media and Democrats have not provided a single shred of evidence for.

I don't care. You can rationalize all you want, but it was inappropriate. I still want the truth, even if it benefits Trump.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Because the DNC and their entire platform is the ultimate manifestation of HYPOCRISY is the history of the known universe.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You are wrong.

Deny ignorance.

From the "paper of record":

A Mexican Manual for Illegal Migrants Upsets Some in U.S

MEXICO CITY, Jan. 5 - The Mexican government drew fire from American advocates of tighter borders on Wednesday for publishing a pamphlet that instructs migrants how to safely enter the United States illegally and live there without being detected.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

a 2005 article huh. and the NYtimes is now a trusted source for the right, no longer a fake news outlet in one thread??

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
They cant. Thats the Dem's largest voting base.Well , except maybe the deceased .

Spot on.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I have no idea what "the right" considers since I am not a pert of "the right".

Did you not see my use of quotes around the "paper of record"?

I do not consider them a consistently reliable source but I know damn well the regressive left does, that is why I used that source.

Buster2000 got called out on a lie. Deal with it.
edit on 12-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
NYT is owned by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim... yet when they were putting out anti-Trump hit pieces on a daily basis no one in the MSM accused them of trying to influence the election.

/shrug

NYT isn't owned by Carlos Slim. Slim owns like 15% of the NYT. How many times are you going to repeat this lie?

You're so woke bro!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"ultimate manifestation of HYPOCRISY is the history of the known universe."

That's what everyone is saying. It must be true. Tremendous hypocrisy folks. I know the most hypocritical people in the world. The most hypocritical. You've never seen more hypocritical. Believe me. It's the most hypocritical manifestation in the history of everything.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

NYT is owned by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim... yet when they were putting out anti-Trump hit pieces on a daily basis no one in the MSM accused them of trying to influence the election.

/shrug

NYT isn't owned by Carlos Slim. Slim owns like 15% of the NYT. How many times are you going to repeat this lie?

You're so woke bro!

But isn't he the largest individual shareholder?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Because that would require logic. Why would they piss off their largest source of untraceable votes? And it's not just Mexicans. I see loads of undocumented equadorians and Venezuelans.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melen

originally posted by: TheBulk

I don't care. You can rationalize all you want, but it was inappropriate. I still want the truth, even if it benefits Trump.

None of this has anything to do with Trump! He won the election. Get over it!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Yes, he is the largest individual shareholder but that 15-16% stake doesn't make him "the owner" let alone translate to editorial control over what the NYT publishes.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

/shrug

You're so woke bro!

But isn't he the largest individual shareholder?

Yes he owns 16.8 percent and is the largest share holder. Comes out to about 340 million in stocks.

edit on 12/12/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

Yes, he is the largest individual shareholder but that 15-16% stake doesn't make him "the owner" let alone translate to editorial control over what the NYT publishes.

Well that's not exactly true since his shares make him a board member who does get to decide who runs the paper. Now in fairness to my knowledge he hasn't exercised this power. But I will say if I were editor id try to avoid pissing him off for fear id be replaced.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join