It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pa Recount Stopped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Federal Judge ruled she basically didn't have claim for recall but took 80 pages or something like it to lay it out. Sounds like they wanteed to get if finalized so they could be counted next Monday'

CNN Link to story

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ewww...CNN. I aint clicking that.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Actually the count in Mi , Pa . Wi , and Nv were nearly finished . Trump gained , Hillary just about stayed the same , and Stein lost some

Go figure

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Actually the count in Mi , Pa . Wi , and Nv were nearly finished . Trump gained , Hillary just about stayed the same , and Stein lost some

Go figure

Well Stein didn't completely lose. She may have lost some votes, but got the process for Voter ID laws going in Michigan I believe.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

In PA, there were some districts that were recounted based on 3 voters in the district filing affidavits, but that had nothing to do with the Federal case.
I don't think that the federal case would affect those, but I believe they are all completed now.
Details here

In the PA Federal case, Stein was calling for a recount in one district in each of 17 counties (in addition to the above) as well as forensics on the machines.
These would have been above and beyond the previously recounted districts.

Wisconsin is almost finished and will be allowed to finish.

Michigan did not get too far actually. It was actually halted by MI state court, but they needed additional permission from federal to stop, because a federal judge had previously ordered the state-sanctioned recount to start immediately instead of being delayed for a few days, per the state rules.

Nevada is finished. There were only a few districts counted there.
Details here

edit on 12/12/16 by BlueAjah because: clarifying

edit on 12/12/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

edit on 12/12/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

edit on 12/12/16 by BlueAjah because: eta again

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Go figure

Well Stein didn't completely lose. She may have lost some votes, but got the process for Voter ID laws going in Michigan I believe.

Which is the exact antithesis of what Hillary's puppet was after

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
Which , I think , is a very strange way of stating exactly what I did

Michigan did not get too far actually. It was actually halted by MI state court, but they needed additional permission from federal to stop, because a federal judge had previously ordered the state-sanctioned recount to start immediately instead of being delayed for a few days, per the state rules.

Yeah . The exact same Federal Judge , Go figure

edit on 12/12/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Go figure

And she got a whole bunch of $$$$$$$$$!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Which , I think , is a very strange way of stating exactly what I did

Yeah . The exact same Federal Judge , Go figure

I was clarifying that there never was a full recount planned or taking place in PA or Nevada.

The Federal Judge in Michigan never ordered the recount in the first place. He just ordered it to not be delayed, because he did not see a reason to delay it. They had never asked him if it should take place at all.
He neglected to include a clause to account for the state possibly halting the recount.
So, he never actually changed his mind. They just needed his official blessing to let them stop.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Uhhh...ya better get caught up on the news :

Election Recount Update for Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin

Just one of many sites reporting. If you dont like that one Google "vote recount" . Lots more out there

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So is the recount BS officially over now?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I take it they recounted Philthadelphia and found so much Democratic corruption that they decided to sweep the recount under the rug.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Uhhh...ya better get caught up on the news :

Election Recount Update for Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin

Just one of many sites reporting. If you dont like that one Google "vote recount" . Lots more out there

I have been following the recounts very closely - and updating in other threads.
I'm not sure I understand your point?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: mikell

I take it they recounted Philthadelphia and found so much Democratic corruption that they decided to sweep the recount under the rug.

No doubt you are right on the money in your assessment here.

new topics

top topics

join